The Oildriller Question

Why do the number of oildrilling couples seem to be getting more prevalent in society and media at large? Is there a way to prevent this bedwench ideology from spreading?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t638c6LwYJc
youtube.com/watch?v=EVdEy03BpSE
youtube.com/watch?v=OQGKJQdLwBU
youtube.com/watch?v=Exz0yNdvksg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related: Final boss Oildriller

We must stop these bedwenches from spreading their ideology to impressionable black females

youtube.com/watch?v=t638c6LwYJc

Honkeys better watch out cuz these women gonaa try and steel yo devil seed

youtube.com/watch?v=EVdEy03BpSE

Im sure you cumskins agree with this WOKE brothas video

youtube.com/watch?v=OQGKJQdLwBU

Bump

Bumpin fo so

bamp

Simple really.

>White girls getting with black guys
>White guys can't find girls of their own race
>Black girls can't find guys of their own race
>White guys notice black girls aren't as dumb as white girls and want traditional families
>Black girls notice white guys are polite and aren't as self-absorb as black guys
>They get together, instead of waiting for their worse halves to notice them.

What will be interesting to see is how much better children raised by WM/BF turn out as opposed to BM/WF children in future studies.

It's not. I've never seen a white guy with a black woman, sheboons are so ugly no one wants them.

That dont mean shit. White men have worse homes than ones provided by black men and you know it

ITT: Niggerbois getting mad because Kayeesha likes WASP Brandon who has a steady job, doesn't do/sell drugs, and shows common sense on a daily basis.

She's fed up with Tyrone, and wants a real gentleman.
But it's okay, y'all niggas can have the white girls. We're tired of dealing with their fickle, narcissistic, psychopathic ways, so you can do it in our stead.

Nah fuck you cracka, I know we got alot of LARPers here that claim they be gettin all the white women, but 9 times out of 10, its with a whale whore that no white guy wants.

But then you got these ebony goddesses that were made to birth beautiful african offspring soiling their gifts with white devil seed

More traitorous hypocrite hos

I bet she be gettin paid tho. dem whitbois have dem tings called jobs yo.

Maybe, black hos been givin themselves to whiteboys for no reason for hundreds of years. No shame

I've drilled oil many times, they love blue eyes

Fuck off honky, she was probably ugly and no brotha wanted her

Very true good read/post M8

Not really, white dads are shit, so the kids would be just as bad and miserable as they would be with black dad white moms

Multiple babes, I'm Chad tier bud. Try harder

> black hos been givin themselves to whiteboys for no reason
No wonder less and less black girl are interested in black guys. They probably get tired of being called hoes all the time and wanted a guy who treats them like a lady should be treated.

Because Jews finally realized advertising sex to men is easier than advertising it to women.

If they made black women seem sexy 60 years ago, there wouldn't be a white race today.

Fuck you, they probably wer laughing at you tiny penis. They dont want no white cock and all you white bois got em

>white dads are shit
So says Jamal, who probably hasn't seen his kids or payed child support since he got his main bae Ta'shawndra knocked up

I and they beg to differ, that's why I see them so often bro

C'mon try harder you literally can't complete. Have a nice day bitch

Well if they stopped acting like hos, bedwenches and aunt jemimas we would stop calling them that

Boy, don't you talk about your Aunt Jemima like that!
She's a god-fearing woman who make top-tier pancakes and waffles, now apologize!

>how about you catch me outside
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reminder that a white man with confidence and charisma shall fuck any black woman he wants.

Nah nigga, I aint apologizing to some bedwench, they need to learn there place and serve our BBC and stay away from honkeys

it's an old tradition in the US

Heh get fucked Tyrone
All those threads about whitebois (terrible gramma by the way, demomstrates when you dropped out) and then we bois appear and cuck you out of your women
Pathetic from your part, I really expected better from you

Sick of nigger larpers. You might as well do pirate threads.

I fuckin hate it. Pol always says we black folk are like 15% european for some reason. I anit no white devil so that dont make any sense and I dont believe that

brittany white is hot af

The dude isn't even trying to be convincing.

A lot of black women love white men. Many simply don't go for it because they think white men don't like black girls, or because black guys kick up a fuss. Not so much any more.

And, ironically, two to three generations can destroy pretty much all evidence of black genes. This only results in less blacks, ultimately, when black and mixed girls start going for white guys because black men still act like feral niggers.

well african americans don't look very african

nobody says your 15% european you dumb nigger

Fuck you spic. The last thing black females ever been interested in was a spanish cracker

O rly m8?
youtube.com/watch?v=Exz0yNdvksg

i dunno mate, great body but the face...
and what about her natural hair?

The original source

Part of the normalization of the depravity. They have been too blatant with bmwf so they try to turn it into a competition of "bleaching" niggers to get back at them. It turns into a 'who da most alpha u mad black boi " instead of a moral issue.

This is the only thing i heard

Course its somenazi mulatto bitch

they are right about white men not liking black women in huge numbers.
White men tend to prefer white and asian women
Good luck trying to convince white men to stay with black so, maybe, in three generations there won't be evidence of black genes.
It's like telling me to fight hard for future generations.

I beg to differ, all the blacks females i met where odly interested in getting my phone number
They where 8/10s by the way

It's not you huge faggot. White guys have hispanic/asian partners at a much larger clip. Fuck off nigger. Literally the lowest of the low races.

Pooga bugga indeed
Bix nud mul dop di dup muffuga

maybe you're just attractive

It depends, tbqh, but yeah most prefer white and Asian. Lots of white guys don't go for black women simply because a fair few of them are mouthy, unfeminine or ugly - in other words, bad quality.

But many of the best ones seem to be colonized by superior white seed.

Then again my friends are less atractive and them blacks also wanted to present them to me
And im not even that socially adept

They were probably ugly based on what an 8/10 is in spain

This is a 9/10 there

>inb4 muh dick

Post more black qts with bwc

>not fapping to niggersluts: Brittany White, Jenna Foxx and Kendall Woods.
Why live

No way, actually I'm not talking about creating institutional practices around it or w/e, but you'll know you're no longer a cuck once you want to impregnate every strain of female out there, including nigresses.

non-whites are the most desperate whores. I have only been hit on by one white woman in university but about 30 total blacks, indians and asians, and i'm only average looking.

Dont think we africans forgot what you did to all the slaves in your racist empire either

So is it okay for white girls to get blacked now? The hypocrisy of Sup Forums never ceases to amaze me.

yeah of course, the best ones, the models, they don't want normal white guys

And here is the reason women of your race (at least the pretty ones) dont go for you

How do you become chad tier?

They a bunch of bedwenches who only fuck white guys and it pisses us off that theyre so blatantly racist against us

Hot black women are easy fucking pickings for white guys but there are seriously so few of them worth sticking in a relationship for that not even their men bother with it.

I would just like to have a harem of black women into race play.

Kys c u c k

No, it's ok when MEN do it. That's right, men != women.

>Hanging a towel over stove burners
Nice ass, too bad she's dumb as shit.

Nah you honkys only get our ghetto trash

She'd be a 10 if only the unibrow were a little more defined.

How does it feel, nigger?

1st of all, the iberians that had african posesions were portubros
2nd of all the natives in the Spanish empire were generally the best treated, see catholic misionaries teaching your people the bible and the alphabet and also Ley de Proteccion de Indias, made by the Emperor himself (may Christ protect his soul)

t. Juan Pablo Johnson

if they are hot they are even more sluts than average black girls.
That'd be something like an uberslut

WOMED

Step 1: do excersise, lots of it
Step 2: be as handsome as your body lets you
Step 3: smell good
????
PROFIT

We can civilise them always
And your ghetto trash when they are a lot of time around us they seem to be much more educated

I banged a pretty damn hot one that grew up in suburbia. Shit was pretty cash.

That and the black was also a turkroach
The worst kind of nigger

Your average black woman is even more broken than a your average white woman. Aside from that, the number of attractive black women is smaller relative to other groups.

t. Juan Pablo Johnson fucking all your women

Fixed that for you, Tyrone.

I know they dont really like white guys they just trying to appeal to the racist audience

We know you kept slaves and killed all the black people in argetina too

Black women tend to be sluttier anyway just not sexually as open minded though and more into getting pissed on.

They're going to do it no matter if we raise hell about it or not.
If they are going to go their own way, we might as well go ours.

I myself prefer the nerdy black girls. Sweet and intelligent, many of whom are hardcore redpilled.

Bullshit, they dont like crackas unless they have the stupid bedwench mentality, especially since you all got tiny penises. She probably hadent experienced the BBC yet

Natives werent black though
They were just another type of non whites.
Fun fact, we didnt destroy your kingdoms until the 1890s, until that we traded with them, we gave them from chikens to swords and they gave us NIGGERS. Thats right, your own kind sold you to slavery, we gave them swords and they gave us niggers, a deal fair and square
And the Zulus treated other black tribes badly

Any smart black women would want to stick with black men and have dark offspring. Unfortuinately the hotep mindset is poisoning them wanting the to have so called "BLEACHED" babies

MUH DIIIIIIIC
MUH BIC AND LIMP DIICK THAT CANNOT GET ERECT
MUHH DIIIIIC

>see it happening in media
>claim its also happening in society at large more
where is the proofs please?

Bullshit, thats just a white supremacist lie that blacks traded others. Unlike the cum skinned devils, we Africans were peaceful with eachother and never sold one another. It was the white devil that came and captured us, then whitewashed history.

It depends where you live though. It fucking pisses me off. My little sister who just went graduated college fell for the BWC meme, and now she has some white devils baby on the way. Ive already cut all ties with her for it

Cry me morcilla

Cry me morcilla part 2

Cry me morcilla part 3