HAPPENING: MARCEL LAZAR CONFIRMS GUCCIFER 2.0 STATE DEPT/NSA/CIA

youtube.com/watch?v=r5ZsVCiDxS4
GUCCIFER (THE ORIGINAL) WAS TOLD ABOUT GUCCIFER 2.0 PLAN BY US STATE DEPT OFFICIAL ON PLANE RIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/11/guccifer-calls-fox-from-romania-says-shouldnt-be-sent-back-to-u-s.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hurrr it's happening hurrrrrrrrrrrr

you little shits post this stupid garbage many times a day and nothing happens. fuck off inbred retard.

GUCCIFER 2.0 WAS A DEEP STATE OP

RUSSIA HOAX IS O B L I T E R A T E D

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/11/guccifer-calls-fox-from-romania-says-shouldnt-be-sent-back-to-u-s.html

This is just breaking, huge scandal, Lazar the only man imprisoned related to Hillary Clinton e-mails, confirmed accessed them and confirmed they were accessed in 2012 by Serbia and 2013 by Ukraine and Russia, unsure how many more

Bump
>it's happening

>In the midst of the highly contentious U.S. presidential campaign, on March 31, 2016, Lazar was extradited to the U.S. from his Romanian cell. Meanwhile, the FBI was pursuing its criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a non-secure private server and multiple non-government issued devices while she served as secretary of state. THE TIMING FOR LAZAR'S EXTRADITION REMAINS STRIKING IN THE OVERLAP OF THE CASES.

bump

And?

>Today, Lazar still adamantly maintains that he breached Clinton's server in Chappaqua, New York despite a denial by former FBI Director James Comey. In a House hearing on July 7, 2016, Comey, responded to a question from Rep. Blake Farenthold, R-Texas, that Lazar lied about hacking into Clinton's server. Comey said, "He did not. He admitted that was a lie," but added: "We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial email accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account."

>The FBI's files on the case showed that Clinton's private server was targeted immediately after "IP addresses from Russia and Ukraine attempted to scan the server on March 15, 2013, the day after the Blumenthal compromise, and on March 19 and March 21, 2013."

So what?

Clinton, Obama, Comey, Lynch, many more,all lied, knew the server was compromised by multiple foreign intel agencies, DID NOTHING AT ALL, in fact allowed it to go on knowingly

She's literally going to be locked up under espionage act charges

bump

So what? half of fbi knows that and nobody does a jack shit just retire like a good cucks they are .Its meaningless because no one gonna investigate this .

DELET THIS GOYIM

Ok pal. Trump watches and reads Fox 24/7. This isn't just a fucking random coincidence

Kek will rain fire and furry on Side of Beef and her DNC niggers

This just confirms what g-2space discovered when he investigates the sources and the facts.

Wikileaks tweeted a link to his explanation months ago but pol didnt give a fuck. Watch this slide as usual

DEMS HAVE NO TALKING POINTS
SPREAD IT
SHOULD BE LEAD ON HANNITY TONIGHT

Reporded!! :-DDDD

Have a bump for justice.

Guccifer is the only real hacker with balls to say yeah I hacked Clinton. Guccifer 2.0 was a big group LARP as this user said Read g-2.space after watching the Marcel Lazar interview clip

After all this time people are still ignoring the original guccifer 1 leak where blumenthal tells Clinton that Saudis did Benghazi.

Rare photo of The elusive Guccifer 2.0

from yesterday: the judicial watch case against the state department was released yesterday, and it subtly confirmed that the emails discovered by the fbi on weiner's laptop are being used in another investigation.

pic unrelated.

I cant watch it right now gimme a quick rundown

Can anyone name ONE incriminating document that originated from Guccifer 2.0's shitty wordpress?

NOPE

Can anyone tie him to Wikileaks?

NOPE

He is right

Nice spot user

You think you're hot shit, dontcha!

Read these excerpts from the accompanying article

Interesting

I just woke up, and yet I feel so tired. Oh, the heaters on. Might go back to sleep. So tired

I can't wait until the CIA gets abolished. Until then, there's so much major change that Trump needs to work on.

>He's sure that multiple countries have the contents of the server

>If hillary had any dirt on that server, Russia could have obtained it and blackmailed her when she was elected
>These are the people calling Trump a russian puppet

I'm inclined to believe this, but I still want proof. I'm tired of being fed bullshit.

I am calling on Russia right now, Russia, if you are listening, I'm sure there are some members of our press who would be very grateful for THE 30,000 MISSING E-MAILS

NUCLEAR WAR NAO!
NUCLEAR WINTER LATER!
I WANT A NUKE FILMED.

There was the whole "Seth Rich was one of my sources" by Guccifer2.0 though, was he an useful idiot used by the deep-state or something?. Seems like something that he wouldnt say if he is in fact working for the CIA/Deep state/whatever.

Bump

This is sliding as usual fucking idiots

i found ONE incriminating piece of information in the guccifer 2.0 leak.

the house referred to in the infamous pizza-related-map-handkerchief was in the address book, and it was listed as owned by melissa moss and jonathan silver.

The narrative for G2.0 seems like they got much much sloppier as they went along. And that its likely multiple ppl were using the handle

Also, i believe those comments were made in DMs with Robbin Young? Who g-2.space says cant be confirmed as authentic

The most damning thing remains what G2.0 actually posted to wordpress. Literal nothing burgers. nothing of damage or substance came out and the work done to plant Russian attribution was sloppy and hastily arranged

Good spot as well and thats the kind of thing that could have just been missed / not considered when putting together the G2.0 documents for release

God, they are right. We are so stupid. Arwans boyfriend told us exactly what's happening. And him saying it just makes it stick out even more obvious.
These private server with separate IT guys are all about elected officials doing direct pay for play with lobbyists and donors to avoid the law of the lobbying disclosure act. That's what's so amazing. He told us a very clear truth. They aren't trading fucking kids and aren't being blackmailed by sneaky it guys. They pay people to operate the off-site virtual backrooms so they get buckets of cash with no federal records of the contacts. That's what allif this boils down to. Hillary got caught. The dnc got caught. But every fucking body in public office is doing it so they act like it's an email problem and can't find intent but they have never once asked about the lobbying disclosure act. If they had then Hillary would be in prison and so would they. That's what's going on. If we would stop being fucking retarded we could ask our senators if they avoid the lobbying disclosure act with off-site servers past the reach of the law. Flood those homos with questions about their IT payrolls.

We're going to need more than "a convicted hacker says" as proof of all this.

How these ppl like Susan Rice and many other ppl making 200k a year congress salaries are worth millions upon millions
Its sickening user

word.

there's so much shady shit in all of the leaked information, it kills me that *nobody* will run with the story.

Nah, his word is as good as Assange's. Guy is the real deal, had access to EVERYTHING, and was railroaded despite being totally cooperative. He is fighting to remain in Romania now, so even saying these things isn't going to help that I would imagine

Yea, could be that it was multiple people involved. The Robbin Young exchanges were quite soon after the "hack" though, so was there a real GC2.0 who thought he hit a goldmine with the DNC-stuff. If there was original "white-hat" who was working with Seth Rich, but they werent too careful on covering their tracks, it would be easy for someone like CIA to take over Guccifer2's identity when nobody knows about it anymore.

I think that the DM's between Young and GC2 might be authentic, but it still leaves alot of stuff to be questioned.

on top of - now they're talking about the leaks/hacks (however you want to frame it) and giving the idea legitimacy - sure, the documents exist, and they're real, but *nobody* will talk about the actual CONTENTS.

>Nah, his word is as good as Assange's.

I'm not sure you understand how much solid evidence it would take to bring down Clinton and Company. I believe Lazar and Assange, but so what?

remember to sit with good posture

Things are moving a lot faster lately now that Awan is in custody and the FBI has a new director user. All we can offer is patience that the real facts are in the hands now of people willing to act on those criminal fact patterns

>remember to sit with good posture

Or at least do some serious deadlifting and other posterior chain work every other day.

>All we can offer is patience that the real facts are in the hands now of people willing to act on those criminal fact patterns

I dig that. I just wanted to point out that the FOX article is literally just heresay, and that's simply not going to cut it.

>2017
>people scanning from ip's in named countries

top kek

Let's be clear though. It's hearsay of the ultimate insider who is still the only person in jail relted to Clinton e-mails. Our government has (or had) everything he has (or had). Used it to convict him. So the coverup happened, now it's a matter of how much will Trump press for the cover up to be exposed and how much help will he get from the ppl he trusts

We're definitely talking about things going on in 2012 and 2013 when Clinton was still Sec of State

>Our government has (or had) everything he has (or had).

Good point, and I can't believe I spelled hearsay wrong :(

HUMA DELICIA

ok, what is interesting that if someone is about to `scan` some server on the internet, he would be behind 7 proxies, that thing is a meme since early 2000s

>scanned from serbia, ukraine, russia

why not
>netherlands, burkina faso or chile

because it's all fake, gay and stupid

if that guy is guccifer he's buying himself a non-extradition to US by shilling propaganda that's easily understood by normies

the murdering bitch will never be locked up unfortunately. she's proven many times that laws don't apply to her.

Why is it always on a Friday?

>pretends to be stupid
>pretends to be on good side
>doesnt read or know what the topic is
Dude, Marcel is romanian. He knows what was going on with balkan hackers. He is the fucking man who used to read Hillary and Sid Blumenthal emails in between tending his garden sipping coffee. He is IN ROMANIAN JAIIL right fuckin now. He has a years long sentence he's facing here (that he wants to serve in Romania where he is). The dude is not a fucking liar and his story is consistent start to finish

> balkan hackers

do you even know what kind of people are these and what kind of stuff they find interesting?

> He is IN ROMANIAN JAIIL right fuckin now

also, you should know jails around are pretty loose-type and he's considered hero among jail populace and guards, for him it's like a long vacation

story is not consistent, he's an asset for Romanian political establishment, and now with Trump in power they don't know what to do with him so they keep him locked and occasionally he has to speak bullshit like this just to keep him away from serving his time in US prison (which is like gulag compared to that one in Romania)

It was always about follow the money from the beginning. That's what they're scared of and why they tried so hard to shut it down. God forbid the goyim find any connections.

Shit's gotta get down on friday.

Hi im tarded

How does this clear Trump?

Some high rank intel guy wrote this. The first 2 sentences literally screams:" hey guys I want to sound like you so you can trust me". Thats nobody here actually would do without even quoting someone.

The writing style is too good for larp.

Finally a decent thread.

Bump.

>They aren't trading fucking kids and aren't being blackmailed by sneaky it guys.
okay shill

Bump

really annoyed by le it's happening all-caps maymays. Can Obama please get arrested so faggots will stop spamming?

thank you

Bump

source email pls?

it doesn't expressly clear him, but it implicitly does.

the meeting with the russkies to "sell clinton's documentation" could only be orchestrated with whomever stole those docs.

if deep state stole those docs, they are to blame.

Bump for interest. Kek me

oh shit, is this the dutchbro happening?

you aren't a nazi flag so you aren't fbi... cia maybe? this user gets it, (((they))) are trafficking children and having people killed left and right. I know it, my back-up backup harddrive knows it, the public that isn't huffing russian interference glue knows it, the foreigners who have all of Hillary's emails know it, and YOU know it. Everyone on this board is literally cheicking in everyday just waiting for shit to hit the fan. We are all so fucking ready to see this shit go down. Today is one day closer to the day of rope, I hope the shills get arrested for some bullshit charges too so they can leave this board alone

his ass

prove you aren't a shill and add LOCK HER UP to your post pls

You think they would just hand that over? Knowing her dumbass and if FBI user isn't a LARPER than she more than likely had SAP and other extremely sensitive info that would incriminate the whole government. It is scary if foreign governments now possess this knowledge.

bumping an important thread with an important post.

hate to break it to you, but I knew about other governments having the missing emails for over a year now. In these circles it's common knowledge, the problem is the "normie disease" is so rampant that you literally cannot get anyone irl to believe how deep this rabbit hole goes :( the only way to redpill the masses is for Obama to get arrested.

IF ANY WHITE HOUSE STAFFERS ARE LURKING IN THIS THREAD, PLEASE PULL THE TRIGGER ON ARRESTED HILLARY BEFORE THE NORKS DISTRACT EVERYONE!!!

I smell overlap withe the DWS / Awan brothers coverup.

nice find. I hope someone else can find another thing jumping from this.

WE ALL KNOW HILLARY IS A TRAITOR! !! If the President doesn't satisfy our thirst for justice and happenings then I guarantee 2033 will put 1933 to shame. WE DEMAND JUSTICE! LOCK HER UP!!!!!!!!!

yeah, and that's the melissa moss who wrote the pay-to-play contribution letters for international trade seats while clinton was the first lady.

it's fucking real, all of it.

basically this

There was so much drama that week of October. That was maybe the most dramatic part of the entire election season.

I want to hate fuck her so bad.

The best part is she's lesbian so she would hate how good I make her feel

besides election night I never had such a deep drama on Sup Forums ever

They trade in guns, drugs, money, and human trafficking. This is no secret at all. I would place a good wager that the reason 30000 of those emails were bleached was for this exact reason. Her laundering money and pay for play looks like a saint's work compared to her involvement with human and drug trafficking. Not to mention her appetite for murder and the occult. All I can say is that we absolutely fucking dodged a bullet with Trump. Hell, even Barrack was a savior compared to this fucking maniac

>Implying Obongo isn't in on it

>Nuttin to see here goyim, go away

i love these threads after 5-eastern on fridays.

shills have all gone home.

here, have this, it's legit - heavy breathing is playing in two weeks at comet. i think the price is wrong, but hey, it's a happening place.