Will Lauren Southern be our new Rosa Parks...

Will Lauren Southern be our new Rosa Parks? Ever since she took her stand against Patreon we've seen a growing series of open rebellion against Google, Facebook and the other establishment media platforms, culminating in North Korea's proposals to atomically obliterate the entire globe if its videos continue to get demonetized, metaphorically speaking.

Yes, Lauren Southern sure puts the "demon" in demonetization, but she will go down in the annals of time as a symbolic prophetess of glory and despair, a post-modern Muhammad of sorts.

Definitely thought for food.

I don't think so. Rosa Parks refused to go to the back of the bus and was arrested. Lauren Southern has yet to be arrested resisting anything I think?

Also who is that in the photo?

I wonder how many normies have been introduced to bitcoin due to her situation
that can't be a bad thing

It's not about being arrested, it's about a woman taking a stand against a rabid, tyrannical aggressor from hell's kitchen.

>"Post modern Muhammad of sorts"

Nice try, faggot. You're filthy Paki cunt, every day you draw breath is an affront to nature and the senses of everyone in your vicinity - you smell of shit.

You may have picked up the "British" vernacular but you're going back to Paki land one way or another.

>kike
>coalburner
>civic nationalist
>states that has no preference of race when it comes to dating
>won't ever address the JQ
who cares what this degenerate becomes.

I suspect someone was turned down by Lauren and feels rejected.....

you.

Brittany or Lauren, Sup Forums?

I personally choose Brittany.

Luaren seems to be more bandwagon. Lauren seems to be like the gamer gurrl type, or that Scene chick from 2008 who says shit like '''I was born in the 1990s, but I LOVE 1960s music!!!! XD XD XD''

They are both powerful women, but Lauren is more powerful.

Definitely Lauren Southern. She is much more attractive.

Lauren Southern is "Columbia" personified.

I have agree with this.

How do u find the right one more attractive . For me its left with better lips and big eyes.

that is that woman from twitch with the glorious ass though and not Lauren
> For me its left with better lips and big eyes.
looks like your average beady eyed anglo to me

*fart*

>Will Lauren Southern be our new Rosa Parks?
Jesus, you guys have a terrible victim complex to think you need a Rosa Parks.

>untrue
>untrue
>not anymore
>untrue
>she's entry-level, why does she need to?
Keep trying though.

>new Rosa Parks
Totally because DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS.

is that really her body fucking hell

fuark

Didn't they ban her because she's using their platform to gather funds for a political organization whilst pretending to be an independent journalist? I don't see what sort of logical defense there is for her in this case

I fucking hate bleached hair

really is that her

i'm maybe the right combination of peasant, autist and mad cunt to infiltrate her circle and make her my waifu

that's not her you idiots

>because she's using their platform to gather funds for a political organization whilst pretending to be an independent journalist?

I dont get the meaning of this. Pretending? did she have some official document saying 'I am an independent journalist'? Do journalists never have opinions? Do independent journalists not work for politically leaning journals?

Brap

Then why am I so inspired?

OH WHO FUCKING CARES SHES A CUNT.

Thats not Lauren. You got my dick hard for nothing.

.t Mohammad

she really has no tits

Because that's the only way it would be allowed to the Patreon TOS?

No.

That was the official story they tried to push, but during the entire thing she kept refereing to the group she was reporting on as a seperate thing from her. And at one point, she said "we are going..." and they tried to use that to indicate she was using P to raise funds for the project, despite the actual quote being more along the lines of "we (GI and myself) will be traveling through X area." It was a case of "everyone" than "this group i am funding."

>gather funds for a political organization whilst pretending to be an independent journalist
I don't really care about what she's doing but i hate it when people call themselves "independent journalists" and do shit like that.

However, i believe they've initially said something about "gathering funds" but later it turned out it was because of her participation (i mean literally, not "observation") in a raid on refugee ship in Mediterranean Sea. Again, can't really blame her for it, but that's not journalism by my book.

Why won't this dumb wench go back to being her natural brunette hair color.

Ffs.

Wasn't there video proof of her assisting the organization in whatever it is exactly they are doing?

OP's pic is Beth Lily. Enjoy.

THIS

Had the same thought, shes beyond the normal "e-celeb"

*fart*

lauren by far

Jess. Cuter tummy, butt, and face.

this

Moarpheus please leave

yes, in that she's directly controlled opposition instead of just a jackass being artificially propped up

>directly controlled opposition

Nope

Beth Lilly.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Brittany is an actual white nationalist. She's more Sup Forums's type.

brittany and lauren are almost identical in views though.

>da firs time u sniff a wite gurls sweaty azzhole

I don't think Lauren Southern talks about white genocide, Brittany does.

Would berry my dik

Wrong

Stop listening to the opinions of women, they're only on this bandwagon to parrot opinions for attention, so there is nothing but a feedback loop. Their opinions are derivative, they literally and figuratively have no balls.

straight point here

I prefer Faith Goldy.

who

You are obviously a shill. At least try to sound like a real poster.

her,
HIM!

Didn't she get blacked?

THICC

no

Fuck off lauren

Actually she WAS arrested on a boat turning back refugees

Interesting picture. She's expecting to get gassed? Hmm.

If she truly is a kike, certainly she needs to be given the same fate as they all deserve.