Nuclear blackpill time

Nuclear blackpill time.

We are the enlightenment era in decay. Nobody is interested in upholding the truth. Instead they rather uphold the thoughts that keep their narrative and their comfy worldview afloat, rejecting the very likes of science just for the sake of it. Why? Honestly we probably just aren't equipped to handle it. Anyone that's isn't broken is naive to the horrors of this world. The truth makes you feel insignificant, and that insignificance can make you feel uncomfortable to the point of dispair.

Anyone who uses tinder deserves to be gassed.

The Chadpill is not a blackpill, but a glorious whitepill.

Fucking lift, my son. Embrace the teachings of Chad.

What I want to know is why two different women replied with the same line about stealing X thing from the store?

This one is actually great. No woman can resist the aryan man.

True blackpills are so poisoned that they enjoy dispensing blue pills to spread misery during their time on earth.

>nuclear blackpill

Is that like those potassium iodide pills?

does nuclear blackpill move in increments of 6 hours because that's how often this thread is posted sage

Lifting doesn't make you a Chad you pitiful loser spud. Having a god tier jawline, hunter eyes, and square head do

Im a bald manlet. No amount of lifting will make a difference. I learned and its a blacked of the black pills you can swallow.

Why is that a blackpill?

>are you jewish?
>no
>I knew it you were too cute
>aww thank you

A non-fat head-shape can be achieved by not being fat, jawline concealed with a beard.

The perceiving gaze follows from knowing you are predator and the peasants around you are prey.

t. virgin of the soul

>Bald

No Stacey will ever want a bald and skinny/fat "man".

Your only option is to lift, my son. The great Chad in the Sky gives us obstacles to make us stronger.

You fucking sperg, what the fuck you are talking about? Perceiving gaze? I have eyes of a fucking hunter but that doesn't make shit. Its a simple nature, if you are aesthetic as fug its "hot" and "threatening" for people, if you are ugly its "creepy" for chicks and "challenge" for men.

>Implying glorious aesthetics do not require glorious sacrifice

t. nolift manlet

women were a mistake.

what does one do if he's in the median between the virgin and the chad?

too alpha to be beta, too beta to be alpha?
wtf do i do then huh?

this
Just imagine how many people you can redpill when you look like that.

There is no median, you are simply lying to yourself.

You're either Chad or Melvin, Melvin. Fucking lift my son, and get the gay frog water and gay frog plastic out of your life.