USA #1 Thread

Fuck the limp-wristed European faggots who will spam this thread with their "le 52% meme." They are all just mad that their once proud nation has literally become an American puppet country

>USA #1

USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.bab.la/dictionary/german-english/sau
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. 52%

What's the 52% about?

Why are american men more high-T than their tea sipping European counterparts?

What's the citation for that btw? Last I saw it was 60-something, then 56%.

Because they've been cucked to death by their women and we are DANGEROUSLY close to the same thing.

niggers

It's actually 51%
The next baby born in America as you're reading this is statistically more likely to be non-white

>Irrelevant puppet states not allowed in this thread
Go prep the dog maplenigger

Great meme. Have you ever seen a marine corps platoon? They make you canadians and europeans look like a bunch of faggots. Sure the cities are full of weak mongrels, but American country is pure Americana.
Come to west Texas faggot

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>US calling others puppets

Because we fuck

>it's that time again

we don't have clean drinking water or a decent rail network, we have a retarded president who is pretending puny north Korea are a threat so he can raise the military budget even higher.

we don't even really have a country anymore, just an army with some stuff attached to perpetuate itself. (just like general Eisenhower warned would happen)

USA USA USA!

This is why almost every country in the world hates you

They can't, they're too busy getting run over by achmed

Why everyone else hate us?

faggots at a picnic vs a grunt at the BK... hmmm.

Maybe the urbanites. But outside the nigger and spic containment areas (cities) America is white and very conservative. Look at the election map faggot

Except real irish all moved to america

USA #1 brainwased jew toys

Never let kore ga seiyuu die.

>he can't own guns
>he can't own dolls
How can you call yourself a man?

Post yfw you realize USA will become a 3rd world country in your lifetime.

They already are

Great meme

lmao

Go away slovenia and Canada. Irrelevant countries not allowed in this thread, the adults are talking

Hope you like those american niggers and spics that are coming your way you fucking smug cunt.

One nation under God, amirite?

Because you meddle in everyone's affairs, Pablo.

>SAU,SAU,SAU
KEK
en.bab.la/dictionary/german-english/sau

Isn't that chinese

I like america

Meddle in affairs like what?

I like her moar

she kinda look like Maria

>other countries want our attention THIS badly

I love German humor

When your autistic little Fuhrer declared war on my country, my pops left Texas for the first time since the 1700s to go invade Europe. You could handle the effeminate frenchies but you made a grave mistake thinking you could handle the cowboys. He killed more than a dozen of you pussy Germans and even took one of your Fraulein as a warbride. Now your country literally needs americas approval to change their constitution. How does it feel to be absolutely cucked that hard?

>bragging about fighting the jew's wars

>Obvious spic is obvious

Feels good man.

>US calling others spics

yeah, we weren't the good guys in that fight, senpai.

Doesn't mean we aren't the strongest. But we picked the wrong side.

sup senpai

that's just gay

moar Maria

I was talking about the dickweed in the picture.

>Fuck the limp-wristed European faggots who will spam this thread with their "le 52% meme."
I don't get this when even (((Talmudpedia))) says its in the 60-percent range. It's mostly rump-roasted Bongs who don't like that they're dwindling far faster and their capitol is now majority-brown/Islamic.

They intake excessive amounts of soy due to them all being vegan

is she going to rub it or?

i actually liked america until this thread appeared

Literally the only thing hitler did well was name the Jews. He was a statist faggot and German chimped out and declared war on America, not the other way around. What would you have done?
>H-hitler declared war on us, but I'm not going to go fight because he dindu nuffin

As a limp-dicked Canadian, maybe you don't understand this, but if a country declares war on America, they deserved to be bombed to dust and have their women stolen by the superior high-T Americans

drinking water, important or nay?

52% of kids were born to white mothers. Since the only thing to go by is the mother's race, statistically it's likely that less than 48% of kids born were pure white. Our capital is 40% nig, and are major cities are just as bad. >inb4 muh 'rural areas'
the fuck is wrong with you, this country is going down the shitter.

>hurr durr statists
I see you retards as little jew pawns and you'll be wiped out along with them
>he declared war on us
Because he honoured his alliance with Japan. Japan attacked Pearl Harbour because you fucking kike retards stopped trading oil with them.

damn you I want to see her rub it

>That fucking webm
Why did the British ever think they could beat us in a war lmao

I love American Humor

implying YOU weak-ass fagotts won the war
implying YOU weak-ass fagotts can compare yourself with the Wehrmacht or the Red Army

you lost EVERY single war since WWII - and even that war was won by the russians, not you
stay mad, fat fuck

Sounds like you need a water filter, I know a goy.

America is always weak right up until some complete retard looks at us and thinks to himself "man, those weaklings would crumple with just one blow, take 'em right out." Just remember that every state that has ever tried that particular maneuver on the US no longer exists.

"Muh uncircumcised dick"

the eurofag tweeted as he finished up at a kebab stand, ignoring the owner's spit and challenging glare. He had no time to waste though! Game of Thrones was coming on and it was a half mile back to his flat. (He never would own land) Forty minutes would be cutting it close. Having never seen the inside of a gym, any thoughts of moving faster were as alien to him as courage.

#1 indeed

Yeah, but we didn't declare war on hitler. That sperg declared war on us.

>S-sorry hitler we know you declared war on us but we really really like you and ummmm we want to know if we can fight uhhh side by side.

Thats a total faggot move right there.

>Imply American air superiority didn't crush the moral of the third reich
>Imply American's ballsy amphibious invasion of europe didn't cripple the Wehrmacht to fight on two fronts

>B-but muh two front war
America was fighting a two front war too Eurofag. The only difference is we FUCKING WON.

But i really shouldn't need to explain this to an american vassal state

>muh hortler
see

We beat you across every river in France and in your own cities while losing less men. Stop lying to yourself about things you didnt accomplish and stop telling us you are a white man. If you were a white man or a man at all, you wouldn't be too scared out of your mind to fight your IRL enemies.

Beautiful rifle. Henry?

This meme is just silly

I wonder who is behind this flag

Europeans don't grasp the immensity of the US, bro. They will never grasp it until they are made to drive through it. For all of Europe's accomplishments, for all of its global imperial power, the one thing Europe has always lacked is scale.

Is there something wrong with this?

one day the left will be able to meme

not this day, though

Are you really that naive?

Japan was not forced to attack us. An embargo is not a legitimate reason to declare war.

Germany didn't have to declare war on us, but they did and as a result they got their shit pushed in and their women stolen.

How would you have reacted to a surprise attack and a declaration of war? Would you have just gone 100% canadian and apologized for the embargo?
>S-sory Japan and Germany... w-we wont do it again... p-please retract your declaration of war and forgive us... we promise we wont retaliate for pearl harbor

Also a reminder that your country joined the fight with the United Kingdom in 1939. America minded its own business until we were actually attacked

How do I achieve the classic American look?

>an American puppet country
>tfw we're not even that
Feels good
sage

Most germans are too pussy to admit their assholes got destroyed by the russian bear

I wonder what would happen if you told all the bongs posting cherrypicked images that they are posting pure blood anglos

Based America thread.

>Yuropoors 90% White, elect commies
>Americans 65% White, elect Donald Trump nationalist

What good is a White population if it votes for its own destruction?

Yuropoors literally can't answer this question.