8values.github.io

Other urls found in this thread:

filteries.com/politics
8values.github.io/results.html?e=57.9&d=58.5&g=45.8&s=58.3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Social liberalist reporting

>helicopter whirring in distance

wtf I love Hillary now

>Military action by our nation is often necessary to protect it.
wtf this isn't an opinion, it's just history

a lot of the questions are like this, this quiz is kinda gay

Economic axis: Centrist
Diplomatic axis: Nationalist
Civil axis: Authoritarian
Societal axis: Very traditional
Result: Fascist

filteries.com/politics

filteries is much more accurate. Also, you underestimate the stupidity of some leftists.

>not being exactly 50/50 on economics
Fucking Brainlets

Good on you

So basically you literally have no opinion on anything related to economics, or carefully weighted your responses because you see yourself as a facist.

i done it

i just mean that some of the questions are more things that rely on the facts of your country. if you live in fucking lichstenstien or the vatican, no, you dont really need a strong military. if you live in the US, it's a tossup because there's interests abroad to fight over but not really many soverignty issues. Somewhere like Canada that is having regular tussles with russians over the arctic would also have different responses to those questions. theyre very contextual

>american phone poster can't figure out how to save an image off a website

typical yankee piece of shit. kill yourself fucker

wtf im with her now #hilldog

STORMFAGS BTFO

SCIENCE

>filteries.com/politics
jesus christ this is a lot of sliders and buttons for something that isnt a video game or engineering interface

Make sure to expand all the tabs!

Chill out man, I just didn't think to save the image from the site.
Have fun living in Canada you fucking leaf.

what does this mean

well then

>Radical Centrist

>centrist
what

Fugg

close enough, i guess

anarcho-syndicalist reporting in.

Watch out. Racial centrist coming through

You are awsome.

>Let's data mine /pol IPs
yeah I'll get right on that.

No not you the other guy XD
Fuck you.
You are awsome.

I don't consider myself libertarian tho.

I think this test is much more accurate than the political compass

gb2 reichstag

pretty accurate

It's ((GitHub)) but it doesn't store data.
I would be more concerned about golgle captcha.

Did I dun good?

Fight me

8values.github.io/results.html?e=57.9&d=58.5&g=45.8&s=58.3

Some of these questions are too open ended, I had to go with neutral responses on like half of them

Look at this shit. There's barely any difference in our percentages and yet you got Neo-Liberalism and I got Moderate Conservatism

So, to sum things up, what am I?

I would say I was more libertarian than authoritarian but other than that it's pretty accurate

>(((centerist)))

if there were baptist theocracies...

a faggot

Reign Eternal o' Kingdom of Heaven

bern out reporting in.

> social libertarian
I wonder how Sup Forums feels about this...

Social
Peaceful
Liberal
Very progressive

Never seen so many liberals on pol. Who are you people?

How's this?

Sorry for phonepost

If you don't have similar results, please do the world a favor and kill yourself. You are the reason life sucks for everybody and we all will be better without you. Seriously, please kill yourself

> neoconservative
You do realize you and your buddy neoliberalism are pretty much the two ideologies that Sup Forums and /leftypol/ are united in hating, right?

I am a monarchist conservative libertarian. This test is not very accurate.

> monarchist libertarian
tha fuck?

I do ok?

>>Monarchism is the advocacy of a monarch or monarchical rule
>>Libertarianism is a collection of political philosophies and movements that uphold liberty as a core principle

Why am I even here?

That's right. Libertarianism is the antonym of authoritarianism. It's about rejecting unjust authority. Monarchism is, by its very nature an authoritarian ideology. If royalty tells you to shove a spike up your ass, you do it. That's something an actual libertarian would oppose. Your supposed ideology contradicts itself.

Moderate conservative here.

Monarchical rule implies a hierarchical society in terms of rights and privileges

Libertarianism advocates a flat society in rights and privileges.

Fine, a "constitutional monarchist", then. Democracy takes away sense of responsibility for the nation from the elected officials.

Rate me

State of equal people with liberty guaranteed by constitution and a ruler that is responsible for his nation's wellbeing?

If that leader is appointed by heredity, or some other system that doesn't spring from an election by the people, then there is a protected class with privileges, and inherently hierarchical.

Why is Sup Forums full of lefties?

Opinions?

Where are you progressing to, you idiot? Off a cliff into Communism?

Is that leaf who draws people's results with their flag here?

So, you're going to entrust the wellbeing of a nation to someone with no merit-based reason for being in power? But you're going to limit their power based on a democratically decided constitution, that can be amended democratically to further limit their power, this inevitably leading to an effective republic? (example: UK, where the queen is little more than a tourist attraction)

Wow, that's so profound and redpilled of you. You're right, that's definitely the best ideology. Imagine if every country had a king or queen as a tourist attraction.

You can literally use that logic on any moderate ideology, to say it will lead to the more extreme version. It's invalid, and hits to fallacies: slippery slope and ad absurdum

You are assuming that people would want to limit the power of the ruler. If they are great leaders, people will follow them; if not, they will be changed. Less people in power = more responsibility of people in power. More responsibility means they are better rulers.

Where mah niggaz at?

Centrist. That's kind of interesting.

Also, I think personality tests are bullshit by definition, humans are evil soulless talking animals; personality is an extension of schizophrenic animism channeled into self worship. I would recommend the book The Denial of Death, but no one cares what I think.

But eh, this is a better produced test than many older ones, and the results graphic is fairly well designed.