Sweden gives K-9s to arab delinquents

> Ive seen arabs walking around in my neighborhood with military K-9 german sheperds
> Facebook had ads out where people could adopt a military dog for 1,5 years to "train them"
> I applied, no response
> im white
> i see literal syrian type arab walking around with a grown german shepard when buying grocieries
> i have no responses for such requests, im a responsible adult white
> literal ISIS zergling now controls a K9
> nuke this country from orbit

> "FODRINGSHUND", Försvarsmakten, Kennelenheten
> this is legit

Great, you're gonna have a bunch of malnourished K9 dogs running around because muslims don't give a fuck about animals.

government pays for dogfood and dog equipments for the full time you have the dog.
after 1,5 years there exists option to keep the dog depending on the militarys needs
> the military has no needs its cucked
fuck this

Sage

How does the literal syrian type look like to you? genuinely curious

like a jordanian

Dont arabs hate dogs?

What do Jordanians look like to you?
That's just a meme about Islam, A lot of people here own dogs they just lack the obsession with them that whites have so they don't use them to replace children

kek, how do mudshits train dogs when dogs are easily more intelligent than they are?

Like a terrorist

Pls dont hurt my feelings leaf

this, muslims use their dogs for sex only. none of that companionship and kindness pussy whites do. allah gave animals for men to fuck, no treat to treat kindly.

Nah those are goats
>american education

Sorry Jordan I know you are best Muslim ally I just wish you'd all stay where you are.

you guys should switch to dogs, goats are assholes.

>implying you wouldnt hit that

All you can do cry. Disgraceful. Be a man and do what's necessary. Take back your land.

We do! The only time I heard of Jordanians going to canada was my aunt and her husband on some goverment military work (her husband is an army medic or whatever and shes a college professor)
and that was before the refugee shit, they're back here now

What is jordan like?Do you have problems with you neighbours shlomo city

Follow up with them you mong

Yes they are assholes, an israeli guard shot a teenager that was in the embassy to fix a couch.
>what is jordan like?
We have levels of western degeneracy only outmatched by perhaps Lebanon
fb.com/lave.jordan/videos/1609477642438229/
>inb4 normiebook
>inb4 cant inb4

Fucking kikes

> Ive seen arabs walking around in my neighborhood with military K-9 german sheperds
They're not true muslims if they own dogs/have them in their house. Obsessiveness about pets is white culture.

if its really so bad why dont you do something and like kill a few of these shit skins raping your cunt?

if your not gonna do something shut the fuck up

they are slowly militarizing the arab population of europe to kill us all. anyone got the image of Sweden funding sniper training for migrants?

in the event of warfare between arabs and europeans there are weapons caches all over europe that would be given to the arabs on day one

that's a cute doggo. does it have a boyfriend?

Op Gladio

Bin that knife lad

prepare for war , build up a Viking SS , do not communicate with kikes, niggers , liberals or other scum

fuck off and die nigger

WTF OP.

I feel like we'll see more vivisected dogs in the months to come.

Your prophet said dogs are unclean.

I don't care. Swedes could solve the problem by voting non-left. They don't do it, so they deserve this.

nuke yourselves please the U.S is too busy nuking NKorea to care about a bunch of subhuman Swedcucks

This reconnect with your inner Viking kill all the the subhumans for your new fuhrer

You allow dogs in your grocery stores? That's fucking disgusting, the only time I saw I saw a dog in a store was when some depressed snowflake had a tag saying she had a doctors note allowing her to take it anywhere.

dont muslims hate dogs?

What kind of pets do Muslim kids have?

I thought that Muslims hated all animals and like to torture and kill animals for fun.

Just hand them guns while you're at it so you get to die quicker

In what way is this a problem? They're literally absorbing white culture by having dogs as pets. And why would a native Swedistani need to be given a free dog? Get your own.

I only agree with the Turks on two things:

What this faggot just said . . .

And that the age of consent is ridiculously high.

>Abdullah bin abu bin hajar bin mohammad needs some extra money to pay for his bomb components
>opts in for K9 training program
>peacefully decapitates the dog as soon as he gets it, but only after using it quell his sexual emergency first.
>adds the doggobux to his 100K a year welfare and saves some money and some of semen by feeding his kids with the dog and the food for the dog

Don't they think dogs are unclean and abuse them?

>You allow dogs in your grocery stores?

I work in a grocery store and this is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Any dog is cleaner than half the employees and three quarters of the customers who come in the store.

Most grocery stores, a dog would class up the joint.

This is nonsense, doesn't exist.

They kill the dogs and take the gibs money. They need to keep one alive in case government asks for it.

>"FODRINGSHUND"
>2 results
>of this thread

So you are now feeding them with military trained dogs. You do know they will fuck, kill then eat them dogs don't you.

Like shit on the bottom of my shoe

>there are arabs walking around his neighborhood

انون انت سوري بالاردن ولا اردني ؟

NO
STOP FUCKING UP SWEDEN YOU DUMBSHITS
GETTING YOUR OWN PEOPLE KILLED BY THE SHITSKINS YOU LOVE SO MUCH IS ONE THING BUT GETTING THE BEST DAMN DOGS IN THE WORLD KILLED IS ANOTHER
STOP BEING SUCH FUCKUPS

bomb yourself