Women have too much power

If you have the power to withhold sex from women. I suggest you start doing so.

>get drafted and become a multi-millionaire
>some bitch you used to fuck comes out and claims domestic violence
>not enough proof for the police to charge you with anything
>League still suspends you for 6 games and aretreated like a monster by the media, to appease women

Guilty until proven innocent, then still viewed as guilty by everyone.

thanks for the green text and word.

no problem

this whole case is bullshit. the nfl (goodell) is a god damn joke.

hope he comes back from suspension and kills like brady did last year.

Just shows you who truly has the privilege in this country

Women

Police have no evidence but apparently Goodell is Inspector Gadget

Yeah this was some bullshit.

The nfl is finally close to being finished. I can see a lot of people boycotting over this.

more than this. i'm kinda feeling bad over these guys beating each other so much they're dying so young. not sure I want to support that. baseball and basketball and euro football is okay/ good, too.

The NFL: where things like proof and evidence are optional. It's entirely about their image, they're terrified of being accused of overlooking domestic abuse so they throw a kid under the bus, drag his name through the mud, and hurt his lifetime earnings because some psycho bitch wanted a payday.

They know he didn't do it, but still want to make an example out of him so they can appear tough on domestic violence. Can't have your whole organization associated with women beating

I hope so. Disregarding the identity politics being shoved into things for a moment, it's getting annoying seeing more and more commercials and bullshit penalties called.

Brady won his fifth ring.

I think I'm ready to drop the insufferable leftist organization that is the NFL.

Going to win his 6th inshallah

>Women can accuse men of basically anything and the man can't do shit but have his life ruined and his legacy tarnished

Some privilege, huh?

I already made myself 100% undesirable.
Now what?

Belichick did nothing wrong.

It would be great if he did, but I don't think he has it in him.

As soon as he retires, I think I'm done with the NFL.

THIS GUY PULLED A GIRLS TOP DOWN ON VIDEO

QUIT DEFENDING A DEGENERATE NEGRO THUG

-Cowboys fan

>quit defending an innocent man being targeted by a predatory woman and a spineless sports organization capslock

Nah, go fuck yourself.

that only works if women want to have sex with you in the first place

>women don't want to have sex with a professional athlete

You could look like the elephant man, but if you're a pro athlete, women will want to fuck you.

if I were a professional athlete I wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums

And you'd still end up fucked over by a woman if she didn't like you.

Eh, probably not. I know a few have posted on Sup Forums, I think.

Doesn't take much to create a couple bruises.....

we have no choice now but to live up to the horrible reputation they have casted upon us..... there is literally nothing wrong now with stepping outside and sexually assaulting the first women you see, you are already guilty of committing a crime (that you never committed) and receiving the punishment.... might as well seal the deal

The plaintiff was heard saying "I will ruin your career"

Women who are intelligent and strong enough to run the show or hold a position of power don't give a fuck about sex. I'm married to one.
Thankfully I have my two slam piggies

vegas up 'dem digits.

>I'm married to one.
>Canada