Is this the most embarassing thing to happen to us in awhile?

Is this the most embarassing thing to happen to us in awhile?

I mean, yes, China did save NK and USA from having needless casualties but doesnt this make us look like children fighting eachother and then an adult steps in?

you are a moron

China is like that parent that lets their little undisciplined shit do whatever they want.
Even your image agrees.

America should destroy Korea,
Canada, Britain and Australia should increase their military spending to 5% of their GDP
The armed forces of Britain, Australia and Canada should be at least on par with americas and we should wipe china off the map, reduce them to 1/3 of their population destroy every industrial centre and force them to buy only american and CANZUK made goods and retake Hong Kong

And you're more of a moron for not explaining how I am.

Piss off loser.

We need to make a CANZUK union. Restore the British Empire.

If Canada, Australia and the UK increased military spending to 5% we would be spending together 265 billion dollars on our military, this would put us ahead of China and place us in second behind the United States.

CANZUK can't exist unless we
Deport every single non white
Ban any non white immigration
Make it mandatory to speak fluent English, memorize the words to God Save the Queen
Canada should change its flag back to the red ensign and adopt red ensign flags as alternatives for each province like how Australia has for their states
We need to abolish all gun control and bring back the death penalty
Abolish the sales tax and any property or income taxes on factories
Go to a 10% flat income tax for anyone who makes more than $25,000 a year, if you're married and have a wife and kids then below $35,000 you have no income tax, if you have 3 kids then no income tax below $50,000

>tfw it will never happen
>tfw Rothschilds destroyed it all

Oh and ban gay marriage
get rid of any anti discrimination and hate speech laws
Have guaranteed free speech
Being back military service for all men who turn 18

>Deport every single non white
meaningless

>Ban any non white immigration
merit-based immigration smart, your idea almost stops immigration

>Make it mandatory to speak fluent English, memorize the words to God Save the Queen
English: YES; God Save the Queen is quaint and cringey

>Canada should change its flag back to the red ensign and adopt red ensign flags as alternatives for each province like how Australia has for their states
fuck off we have the greatest flag ever

>We need to abolish all gun control and bring back the death penalty
meh, maybe

>Abolish the sales tax and any property or income taxes on factories
lol you're an idiot. good luck increasing military expenditures

>Go to a 10% flat income tax for anyone who makes more than $25,000 a year, if you're married and have a wife and kids then below $35,000 you have no income tax, if you have 3 kids then no income tax below $50,000
flat tax is a penalty for poorafags like you, pls understand math and think before you post

>doesnt this make us look like children fighting eachother and then an adult steps in

This sums up global politics pretty well to be honest. Good observation.

>Oh and ban gay marriage
who gives a fuck; what effect does it have, ffs?

>get rid of any anti discrimination and hate speech laws
furthere study needed but not ruled out

>Have guaranteed free speech
yes

>Being back military service for all men who turn 18
hmm, maybe

It's not meaningless, these animals cannot live as equals in our society they don't understand the British way of life.

Good, immigration should stop we don't need "merit based" stopping non whites is mandatory

I forgot to add that should be mandatory for passing your citizenship examination. It's not quaint, how is our royal anthem and our anthem from 1867 to the 1980's when we adopted O Canada cringey? Our history is cringey to you?

No we don't it's a copy of the Peruvian flag

Not maybe, absolutely yes. Hang the murderers and burglars

You can increase it by having tariffs on foreign made goods

A flat tax is a fair tax, we shouldn't punish people harshly for making more money but we shouldn't punish people for making less money. $25,000 is minimum wage that's why I said if you make less than that you shouldn't pay the 10% tax this will help the young kids flipping burgers save up for a car or a house or wedding and kids

Homos are an abomination they need to be put to death we jailed homos for life until the 1960's when we were a liberal degenerate nation, we need to go back to the good old days when the buggerers got the noose

Study what? How can you study hate speech laws? Just get rid of them anyone can call me a stupid Hun if they want and I can kill him a nigger if I want

sorry sweety but im not gonna allow that

Fear the mighty Aryan

ironically this dude looks like your typical anglo larping as a aryan.

watch my pic, this is how a average german looks like btw

That guy isn't even a German though.

Um no this is

I don't think you know the definition of embarrassment. If you got up to give a presentation at work, and your fly is down, that's embarrassing.
The threat of nuclear war is a catastrophe, especially how flippant every one acts.
Take a hair from your head and burn it. Imagine that smell times a hundred. That's a battle. Imagine that smell, hot rotting garbage, and copper. That's what conventional war smells like. It's not embarrassing, it's fucking tragic.
Half the posters here could be lined up for a draft to become bullet sponges, and you're embarrassed.
You really need to work on your vocabulary.

Based