Black user here

I'm being deployed. I have a flight next week to South Korea where I will be stationed at Camp Mujuk. I'm an 0311 so in the case of a war I will be on the front lines.

As I was packing, my wife was crying in another room because she has been hearing about the North Korea situation on the news. Sup Forums has redpilled me on women but I really love and and hope she doesn't leave me after rationalizing that I'll be dead soon. She's really special to me and it is very hard for a guy like me to find a pretty, caring german-irish woman that loves me as well.

Anyways, I know some of you will just call me a nigger but it has been nice shit-posting with you all. The anons on this website have provided me, someone who grew up without a father, the best life advice that had a great impact on me. Thank you all and see you on the other side.

user out.

Best of luck.

Never volunteer for anything.

good luck nibba

Shut up you fucking nigger

I hope you die

best of luck user!

>german-irish woman
i would absolutely believe the german part, german women LOVE bbc, but irish? eh

Good luck user, do not fear death on the field of valor.

Stay safe black user

>I'm being deployed. I have a flight next week to South Korea where I will be stationed at Camp Mujuk. I'm an 0311 so in the case of a war I will be on the front lines.

>goy wants to die for israel.

You'd better come back so we can keep calling you a nigger.

Best of luck lad

>flight
Hope you die nigger

A happening/nigger bait thread hybrid, how novel.

she won't leave you, user. burn the coal, pay the... ah, well, you know the rest.

keep your powder dry.

this
kys OP

see ya space cowboy.

Nice bait, shareblue.

>Black user here
>german-irish woman

Moderately successful shitpost.

Godspeed

>german-irish

Post could have been believable but you HAD to put this. Asian sage for this slide shit.

Definitely a happening. My department is being told to stock up on bottled water and take kids from daycare

do americans really like to larp as niggers so much?

Color does not matter to me for any one who actually risks their life to protect their country and do their duty. Best of luck, user.

>caring german-irish woman

Shitposter detected!

When they cross the border and kill as many as you can

YOU BETTER CHECK IN WITH US WHEN YOU GET THERE NIGGER

Nothing lasts forever in life. Everyone you love with leave you or die someday. Rely on yourself. Read the satanic bible.

You know the rule, post your hand for proof

>Black user
>0311
Someone is having a funny joke at your expense

best of luck. do this great country of ours proud.

Don't leave blanon. If you go I will be the only black user left in this board

UTTER NONSENSE

Proof you're a jarhead?

There's not going to be a war user, it's just a massive LARP. When you get over there, post pics of you blacking petite South Korean girls, godspeed user.

upload bops pic of your aryan wife with your bbc desu. Blacked.com has been putting out pretty boring stuff lately and i need to ejaculate.

Just fyi. We hate niggers. Not all black people are niggers.

Good luck. Don't get killed.

I unironically hope you survive but hope she dies.

Like you despite being on the frontlines end up not seeing much actual danger because air support and shit, but she's in the city that gets nuked.

Thank you for your service.

We used to have our secret melanon club through secret coded messages in Sup Forums threads. Those were the days...

Die for Israel. Good Goy!

In the slight chance you are not larping, Your wife will totally cheat on you.

Have fun user.

Best of luck, niggerbro.

How did you dare to infest white woman with your black Trojan horse?

You are already cunt, hope you will fuck urself up in your Korea.

Best of luck African-American, user. I doubt you'll have as much risk of getting cucked because of your huge BBC. That mostly happens to us white bois because how can we even compete, gnomesayin? Trust in The God Emperor Donald J. Trump & his magnificent 9 inch cock. You have a real Commander in Chief, now.

>She's really special to me and it is very hard for a guy like me to find a pretty, caring german-irish woman that loves me as well.
I cared until that point.

>Black user here
>very hard for a guy like me to find a pretty, caring german-irish woman that loves me as well

Nice subtle troll, 10/10

I hope you die. Every nigger who fuck white women deserve end in hell. I hope your wife leave you and fuck another guy. Nobody is going to miss your useless life.

I'll give this larp a 7/10

>1 post by this ID
slide thread
>As I was packing, my wife was crying
This is how I know you're lying.

stay safe man

What unit are you with user?

GOD SPEED BLACK user!!!

2/10 bait, try harder next time.

Have fun nigger, hope nothing bad happens ;-)

What's your wife's address btw?

Every nigger needs to die, death to africa.

Good luck and stay safe black user.

Now the norks know Camp Mujak is being reinforced with 0311's. GOOD JOB "BLACK user" LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS.

Why did you even mention your race like what the fuck was it even relevant to

Good luck mate. Put one through Kim's brain housing group for me.

They should let the chinese deal with this, it's long overdue that china should deal with that madman in NK. And they can do it much easier than US doing so. You're probably being deployed as a precaution. The chinese already have massive amounts of troops mobilized to go in if it comes to that.

That being said good luck black user. But don't be too melodramatic china will probably deal with this by themselves if it comes to that. US deployment there is more of a pressure point than anything.

Subtle bait, very nice.

You're not the only user getting shipped there. See you soon bro

>The anons on this website have provided me, someone who grew up without a father, the best life advice that had a great impact on me.

That is truly hilarious, lol. I hope there is no war but some South Korean slits your throat for unrelated reasons.

>Why did you even mention your race like what the fuck was it even relevant to
Did you forget where you are posting?

Go do a 187 on those motherfuckers! Shoot one for me and my old granddad. He fought there his first time around.

this

Sup Forums is colour blind

Stay safe nigger, rape some Norks

Shame that expired in 2015

Fuck you nigger. And fuck your coalburning slut too. Get the fuck out of America.

You gon get cucked boi.

GIT SUM MUHREEN

Guardian angels will be with you blackanon.

Bye, bye, Blackie!

Lock and load bro!

arsenal 2 - 3 leicester 81' and sage

Protip, most murican posters are either niggers or spics.

Not like theres going to be much boots on the ground for a war with NK anyway. We got moab and shit. unlikely this black user soldier will die. So many drones and shit at his disposal

Why do you want to die for Israel?

Knock up some locals and let them sperg out with racism for the next 80 years. Ultimate revenge

pol saying I mis you to a blsck

>That is truly hilarious, lol. I hope there is no war but some South Korean slits your throat for unrelated reasons.
Seems more bro material than you leaf. Don't you think?
>Sup Forums is colour blind
No we're not and the user is smart enough to know that. But it's also true that whites are the best at seeing past race and look to merit and good character. When others larp about racism and how evil racists white people are, they are it more than us. We recognize it but if you are a good human being and have good characteristics that counts more and we might lay down our lives for those, but not for your average nigger nigging around, and we find it morally imprehensible to suggest the latter. There's the difference.

>flag
of course.

Good luck, nigger.

Cause hes a stupid nigger who needs the attention.

>Why do you want to die for Israel?
What does israel have to do with the madman in NK? A sincere question immigrant to germany user? In my experience only a muslim would bring that up.. same as they larp about israel/palestine when the total casualties on both sides are well known and are around what 30k or so? That's just a single ramadon bombathon tops that in a single year just at ramadan time.

>0311
hope you jarheads have one more bullet than the norks have soldiers. that is the only way a landwar in korea can end

Good luck my friend, take one out for me

Good Luck and Best Wishes user. That is what you are, on here we are all equal!

hope u die

From one 0311 to another. YUT!

God be with you, user. Will be praying. Make Americans proud.

> getting deployed
> South Korea

Choose one, faggot.

NK is one of the few places on earth that doesn't have the taint of some jew bank in it

the other places lacking jew banks are in no better state either

hope you die you stupid fucking nigger

Same shit diferent day user. I got buddies there now. It's gonna suck cause that post sucks. But you'll be fine. As for your girl. It's, statistically, a fore gone conclusion she's gonna get the pipe while you're gone. Sorry bro.

Shit psyop. Nobody cares about race-mixing niggers.

God speed niganon. Know that if you do die, it will be from the biggest conflict of our time, akin to the heroes who died fighting the Allies in WWII. Hang your head high..

Or from a tree, whichever.

>mfw trump makes Operation Human Shield real

semper fi