Do not joke with the war, fuck. There are other guys here. It's not Germany, it's not Afghanistan. Donald...

Do not joke with the war, fuck. There are other guys here. It's not Germany, it's not Afghanistan. Donald, your soldiers will be torn to pieces. This is 50 million selective soldiers Chuch-Hee whore! They'll blow it all! They will go through the desert in one hour! They will blow up all your destroyers, all your journalists, diplomats. Donald, you are a cowboy. Stop, fuck, you're done, you need to put the cartridges away in the warehouse. And forget about your dad. We had one asshole, avenged our brother, a whore - and the great Russian empire collapsed. And another crank was, for his grandfather took revenge - and the Soviet Union collapsed. And you will repeat the same mistake. You forget your daddy, your dad worked his, fuck. Think about the future of America: it is dying! Your young people are fleeing from your country. There nobody wants to live, in America, no one! You have a flea market, fuck! Dollar, dollar, dollar! It's ... a dirty green piece of paper, whore! No soul, no fucking, no music with you, no writers from you! The whole world listens to Tchaikovsky, Dostoevsky, whore. Festivals, sports - only Russia, whore. And Russia here is the best of Korea! Here they love the president, and they despise you, fuck, despise! Your predecessor, whore - Clinton, whore, - he opened his pants right in his office! It's absolutely necessary to fuck off, damn it, so that some whore, in the office of the head of state, sucked him! Is this America ?! You fucked long ago, fuck! What are you doing, damn ?! Monica, fuck! What the fuck is the president ?! What war ?! What Middle East, what kind of Korea is a whore ?! The blowjobs are fucking fucking! Onanists, pidaras, whores!

So I was walking in the park with a fellow NEET. We had an utmost interesting discussion (if you were NEET you would understand, us NEETs like to read a lot because we have the time for it).

He said: “We NEETs are truly the Nietzschean overman, oui?”

I nodded in agreement: “Of course! We strive for excellence and create our own morals.”

He continued: “So what is a wagecuck then? A wagecuck is but a mere drone. Its purpose is simply to sustain us NEETs. We shouldn’t feel sorry for them. Imagine our body it contains of millions of cells, which are to be replaced time and time again. The wagecuck is but a cell to serve the higher body that is the NEET.”

Really makes you think huh?

Donald, Donald! Watch cowboy movies. Look how many corpses, how much blood, damn! And they killed there, and killed here. You're here ... I'm telling you here: look, fuck, what the sky is, fuck, Pyongyang! Pyongyang is not Berlin. This is not Kabul! You will never achieve victory here. Because we know this people. We know this president. He alone sends you fucking to the whole planet! One! Everyone else fucking palsies before you. Have lined up to bow to you. And he's been sitting here alone for eleven years! Eleven years you resist, and you with your powerful shitty economy, with your millionth army, with your fleets, fucking, missiles can not do anything. You bomb this country every day. You are killing children, and the soldiers of the best of Korea are sitting ready to fight. You're afraid to send your soldiers here. And you were afraid eleven years ago, your father was also afraid. And the apple from the apple tree is not far away. You'll never win! This will be your last defeat! Napoleon lost to Waterloo. And Hitler lost the Berlin battle. You will lose Pyongyang. Pyongyang is your grave. Do you understand? You, Donald, fucking cowboy, fuck! To you back to Texas, on the ranch, on the elevator, go round your ... empty apartments and learn Spanish. And New York already speaks Russian. We will send another 10 million Russians to America and elect our president in Russia ... in America.

>>huh
not

This could not be more jewish.

Go stick your dick in kerplach you shiksa spawn.

Polinochka, idi spat

When I was 15 years old, and I went to shit the beats all the time, as if accidentally spinning near the push, and kept asking that you were quiet, why can not you hear? For the first time I did not answer, so he started pounding at the door, and yelling that you're silent there, what's wrong with you? Began to swear, and to say that in general the door from the hinges would be removed, the alsos, the dad cursed, if I did not wash off and I did not wash off, and not just at the end of the battle, but immediately after crawling out of the turd, explained it by stinking, and then he himself said to me: Here I wash and wash, and you do it! Once I sat down and heard Dad somewhere at the door stood in the distance, well, I wiped my ass, and sat down on the floor, and there's a gap very wide at the bottom of the door, well, I'm in the crack and look, and there's Dad on the punks Sits in the crack and looks at me, and says to me: "What are you?" Fucked up? What are you doing there? By the way, by the way, all the time, she drinks some herbs to shit often, shatters 5 times a day, and then says that she's burning her ass, and he's fart. Fucking shorter! real story. I'm not a troll

And you, Donald, will get a good camera in Butyrka.
Do you understand, Donald? Stop in time ...
And you will never be able to achieve victory here. , The whole of eastern Europe, Moscow - against you. Moscow, Moscow does not want this war, and our president this clearly in Russian said: do not dare shoot at Baghdad! Better together, fucking around Tbilisi.
Baku! Other cities! We will find goals on this earth! So much earth, a whore! You want to fuck Australia, fuck, to the bottom of the ocean ?! Come on! Show you our missiles, whore? You want a whore? We have weapons, whore: at night our scientists
Slightly change the gravitational field of the Earth, and your country will be under water. 24 hours, whore, and your whole country will be under water! Atlantic and Pacific.
Who are you kidding with, damn? Think about it, fuck! Did you understand how Bonaparte ended up? What did Hitler finish? Other? You will make a historical mistake. Your dad will not be grateful to you. Forget it, your dad! Your generals are telling you: do not start a war. Not too late! Another June 21, 41-year! But if tomorrow morning you send your planes to Pyongyang - your own grave, you yourself will die in this war. And they will not bury you, because you will strike the whole country, all over humanity. Six billion people do not want this war. Six. Six billion! You, an illiterate, you can count?
One two three four five six. Billions. The whole planet is against you. You want one war and this fucking Condoleezza Rice.
This halfhearted whore who wants a gelding, a whore.

so this is what schizophrenia looks like

Less tl;dr, more Lina pls

>another late blooming philosopher that needs to advertise how articulate he believes he is

Taк хoхoлик, дaвaй кaк нибyдь пoтoм oбcyдим peфopмы в Укpaинe.

They might be bots.

Pycлик, мeня нa двaчe нa зaбaнили пo пpoкcиaйпи, нe c кeм peфopмы oбycждaть

Holy shit this thread.
Can you fags not make a simple and concise point? Walls of texts talking about whores and cock sucking makes you seem batshit crazy.

So what is this thread about?
You seem upset about something.

Do not joke with the war
,Do not joke with the war fuck.

This is copypasta of Vladimir Zhirinovsky speech (russian politician similar to Trump)

The God of Chaos requires sacrifices. We must be prepared to give them

Хopoшo вce-тaки кoгдa ecть вoт тaкиe Иyдyшки.

,Do not joke with the war fuck.

>the dad cursed, if I did not wash off and I did not wash off
>and I did not wash off
What did you expect?

Your government came out and said the kremlin does not accept a nuclear North Korea how do you respond Russian user?

Please tell me she had nudes I want too see her butthole

Reference to RT?

It is illegal!

Дoллap дoллap д-д-д-дoллap дoллap. Гpязнaя зeлeнaя бyмaжкa!
This is a Zhirinovsky meme, goys relax. This was said toward bush in early 2000s

Бля, хoхoлики yжe Aтлaнтикy пepeceкли.

Yes I am no blind western idiot, I compare Russian media to American. I in fact support Russia in Syria and a Russian Crimea because of a 95% vote.

I would love for Russian oil to be bought but congress are fucking cucks.

>>Yes I am no blind western idiot I compare Russian media to American. I in fact support Russia
>>Yes I am no blind western idiot

You are wrong.

How am I wrong? It's your foreign minister's words and your Goverment's news agency....

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

I was referring to this statement:>>Yes I am no blind western idiot
, and your idyllicization of Russia

If North Korea fires missiles towards USA, then Russia should shoot them down.

That would totally fuck up the "muh evil Russia" bullshit the Democrats are using. And it would make the anti-Russian sanctions look even more retarded.

,Do not joke with the war fuck

Has someone given the big fat kim a proper VPN?

Russia isn't a real country. The eastern part is China, and western part is but a part of greater Poland.

Slavaboo btfod by a Russian. Pottery.