>you look at your window and see this

Theres a loud bang, the night suddenly turns incredibly brights, you go to your window but the light burns, and you manage to see this before you turn away

what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec2HVJgkqtI
youtube.com/watch?v=eF-fyn-WfIs
youtube.com/watch?v=pbKshMAzri0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>realize its California
>at least it'll be gone
feelsgoodman

pray to kek that this reply gets digits and he saves me

I duck and wonder why someone is nuking the ocean.

Fucking retard. light travels quicker than sound.

>staring into the flash
dumbass

probably rape my neighbor.

she's pretty cute, but i don't have a chance with her unless the world ends.

"sweet, I don't have to go to work"

>look at your window
All the windows are shut close in my basement.

Whoa dude you got an ocean view? When I grow up I want to be just like you!

tsunami

Dance in my underground shelter

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec2HVJgkqtI

Heat wave would incinerate you immediately

ask him to be merciful and only hit cali

At long last, salvation

Be happy Northern Ireland is now relevent enough to be nuked.

72 Hours
checkd em

>be me
>realize LA is fucked
>sad for an instant, knowing so am I
>anguish then turns to joy as I realize (((hollywood))) is going to burn too
>I return to dust with the happiest and most joyful of hearts

If you look out your window and see that, your eyeballs are melted to the back of your head in a flash and you won't hear the blast wave. Your face will literally melt or you'll suck in 400 degree hot air essentially frying your lungs in 3 seconds.

But yeah, good thread.

fart, because i fart when i'm frightened.

immediately get to the grocery and buy all the canned goods you can get your hands on.

Los Angeles is not even in the top 10 of places a nuclear strike would occur.

Duck and cover.

I'm actually worried. I live in Anchorage, which is a huge possible target. There's a large Air Force base there and we're within range of the missles. I travel a lot for work, but I'm always scared I'll get a call that someone I know is dead because of an attack.

North Korea's largest yield nuke is only 30 Kilotons. That's hardly even enough to destroy anchorage. (1.5 mile radius blast)

Looked nice from what I've seen this week on the one show.

A smaller, less awkward to get to New Zealand, just a shame about the southern religious nuts

you would see the light before you heard the bang.

source?

>Take pic on phone
>Sell to CNN
>become rich
>America wins war for me
>...I unno, buy a Bentley or something.

Would the shockwave move faster than the sound of the explosion?

I hope that's true. Pretty much everyone I know lives near the base. My only hope is that because there is a large base there, security will be extra tight so any attacks will be stopped before reaching us.

Celebrate.

I think water can catch on fire too

>>you look at your window and see this
THEY TOLD YOU NOT TO LOOK AT THE FLASH YOU KNOBHEAD

Someone really messed up their targeting

I'd tape up the windows and doors, and remove the roof pipe so no water gets into the water tanks.

I'm good for the dangerous 2 weeks of radiation.

Holywood is one of Americas most valuable money makers.
GTFO of our country if you don't like it.

Wonder what retard wasted a nuke on the French countryside

If you don't like our fucking country, GTFO!

Hide in the nearest corner facing away from the blast, and wait for the wind from the blast to rush past.

Check Wiki. It's accurate. Their largest test was estimated 20-30 KT. (2016) That's hardly anything. And they're only estimated to have a dozen at max. Trust me, once they launch ONE, we completely vape them with a 150 MEGATON bitch and shut them up for 100 years

Most of Sup Forums will see this.

You get out kike.

You want America, any of it, to get nuked. GTFO nigger!

yet a huge fireball lasts more then a second and a half

u r the retart

The shock wave IS the sound of the explosion

Cali is the most income producing state. GTFO of our fucking country!

>there's a loud bang
>the night suddenly turns incredibly bright.

well lets see.. if i hear the bang at the same time as the flash guess i'll just casually atomise.....

NK hasn't even mastered guidance or reentry. They would at most get near a base, but be off my miles. Quite literally they're begging us to destroy their entire nation.

We use over 100 MEGATON nukes. We have nukes that go up to 200 MT. Just 3 of them and their entire way of life is done.

No it isn't. The shockwave is displacement of air, material, heat... which is faster than sound.

but for real i'd probably dump my exes nudes

You will be saved, white brother.

I'm based not even religious.
Get out of my country if you don't like it here!

If you look at a fireball, you'll have a long lasting permanent purple mark in your retina wherever you look.

If the fireball is as close as the one in OP pic, you have seconds to get under something solid and hope you don't bake to death within seconds. Or literally feel irradiated and hear s sizzling sound like you were being cooked in a microwave.

A shockwave, by definition, is a propagating wave that moves faster than the speed of sound

why wait

200 Mt would wipe out not only NK but the entire goddamn peninsula! You insane?

Enjoy your Tsunami & Radiation Winds

this is completely false

"Why today, of all days, did I choose to look outside?!"

The shock wave IS the sound of the explosion

Displacement of air is what sound is

>bang
>flash

I don't think you command much knowledge about how explosions work.

Yes it would. But we won't use a 200 MT bomb. We'll do multiple MOABS or small yield tactical missiles.

200 MT is the size you use when M.A.D. is occurring and it's fuck the world time.

SOUND TRAVEL FASTER THAN LIGHT NOW!

I quickly put my rubber trout mask on.

Anyone got the gookanon posts?

And what better way then blowing up the state that hates the country the most?

The second I see the flash I'm hitting the floor. I won't see that. I don't want to be blind in a post apocalyptic world. Blind people will be some of the easiest and readily available targets for the other survivors to prey upon.

Nope. Displacement of air is MATTER. not sound waves. Why are you trying to sound like you know wtf you're speaking of.

I imagine it'd be something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=eF-fyn-WfIs

If it's far away you won't be blind. But you'll have a purple spot in your vision for a long time until your cones self repair.

(Like when you look at a light bulb for too long)

If the flash is close, you're blind, and possible fried in seconds

Either way, when i get home later tonight, I'm going to make sure my family has a plan and what procedures to follow in case of an attack. You can never be too careful.

Dozens of times brighter. And white hot.

Everyone makes fun of this shit, but it is the best thing you can do. In civilian areas broken glass is one of the leading causes of injuries.
Probably better to see how bad things get and then kill yourself than to die from glass wounds infected with radioactive maggots.

Continued from:
Afterwards, hope and pray the fallout doesn't blow my direction.

NK is a meme. It'll probably lead up to a nuclear device used in a false flag op just like the hololocaust for US to justify going to Europe and 9/11 for US to justify going to middle east.

Don't do it, Americans, your lives are worth more than serving in banker wars.

If you don't live near a naval base you're pretty safe. Like I said, NK nukes are very low yield. One of our MOABS can kill more.

Now if China gets involved with nuke strikes, there's nothing to live for basically. It's the end of everything.

Sleep well.

uncrop trade?

i live near a military testing zone in wales so i would assume someone fucked up really bad if i actually saw this

probably get away from windows since they will shatter at this distance
too far away for any serious damage

I guess I'll die

underrated

at least someone got it

You would need to tomahawk their air defense system. MOABS are dropped by C130s.

of course spain doesn't understand the word trade

oops meant for this guy

NK doesn't have anything equivalent to modern THAAD systems. Our bombers are basically untouchable to them.

(Which is why we do bomber drills daily now)

Prepare for sweet sweet death.

(((Cali)))

We take and give nothing back you fucking faggot
Now go back to cuck threads at Sup Forums

>Borderlands 2
youtube.com/watch?v=pbKshMAzri0

>American education

nice

You have to stay inside for like 24 hours, preferably in the underground of your building. The idea is to not get exposed to the fallout. Then the game for survival begins.

nazi larpers really are cancer

kys

Consider what the fuck happened to the speed of sound if I heard it before seeing it.

Go back to the computer and shit post the last few second I have.

Check out a book called "Nuclear War Survival Skills" by Cresson Kearny, it covers most of what you should do even though it's old.

Also a good 30-50 gallon supply of water can be found in your water heater.

WHY DID I BUY A GODDAMN TANKLESS WATER HEATER FUCK GOD DAMMIT