Everyone keeps posting stupid shooped Trump tweets. This is from C-Span 14 minutes ago...

Everyone keeps posting stupid shooped Trump tweets. This is from C-Span 14 minutes ago. Reporters ask what Trump means by "locked and loaded". He says he hopes North Korea understands what he says and what he means, those words are very very easy to understand".

Here's the vid.
twitter.com/cspan/status/896099317542531072

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/08/08/542286036/north-korea-has-miniaturized-a-nuclear-warhead-u-s-intelligence-says
unvis.it/npr.org/2017/08/08/542286036/north-korea-has-miniaturized-a-nuclear-warhead-u-s-intelligence-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would this retard actually drop a nuclear bomb on NK for a missile attack on some shitty south pacific island?

There are 160,000 US citizens not counting the military population, and extremely valuable national assets on Guam.

Of course he would nuke them if North Korea nuked Guam.

NK never threatened to nuke guam you fucking moron.

Yeah. Did you see his fucking face when he said "if North Korea does anything to Guam...". Looked like he was flinching away while he was imagining the consequences.

Holy shit kill yourself you stupid fucking faggot.

>muh based commie gooks

Oh, I guess when they said they were going to target Guam and create "enveloping fire" they meant they were going to bring some fucking Tiki torches and have a beach party.

No, they threatened to nuke the ocean off of Guam. Close enough.

Would you be ok with me shooting in your direction as long as the bullets were a few inches away?

Seriously, get the fuck out of my country you traitorous piece of shit.
Why the fuck are you still here?
Canada is accepting anyone who shows up and I'm sure Europe will let you in if you agree to help smuggle third worlders.

They never said nuke but there most definitely is the threat of shooting a missile over Japan to attack Guam. This not only has our attention but Japan as well since they're in the path should anything malfunction.

Oh yeah shooting an IRBM 25 miles away from 160,000 US citizens and our military is nothing right?

>they meant they were going to bring some fucking Tiki torches and have a beach party.

For fuck's sake, user, I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard while browsing Sup Forums.

They don't even have a miniturized warhead yet. How stupid are you people? He threatened with missiles, 4 MISSILES. Not fucking nuclear warheads you dumb shits.

a threat is a threat.

Here's a source you'll probably trust:

npr.org/2017/08/08/542286036/north-korea-has-miniaturized-a-nuclear-warhead-u-s-intelligence-says

>muh 17 intelligence agencies

Let's archive
unvis.it/npr.org/2017/08/08/542286036/north-korea-has-miniaturized-a-nuclear-warhead-u-s-intelligence-says

>They think NK is literally going to use a nuke on a US territory

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH holy fuck. you're stupid as fuck.

we all going to die

BUT HER MAILS!!!

fuck you,drumpfkins

it was her time

Then why did he threaten it? Talk shit get hit, faggot.

You might be too young to remember (if you're a drumpfkin you probably are) but NK has been doing this for the past 20 years. They are empty threats used to provoke an attack.

>they didn't even threaten you
>well, they did, but they don't even have mini nukes
>well okay they do, but they won't even use them

Shut the fuck up lol.

Why are drumpfkins like you so stupid? Lmao just go back to your basement and jerk off to the election map. I promise the world will be here when you crawl out

Okay, so you got made to look like an idiot and now you're "trolling". Okay.

The only people concerned with the world ending from a confrontation with North Korea seem to be on the left.

>Made to look like an idiot
>On an anonymous image board

Another showcase of the brilliant wit of your average Drumpfkin. Beautiful!

theyre probably not going to do it because they know it'll start a war that they will IMMEDIATELY lose in a very big way

theyre also running out of friends, even china is like "whoa bro calm down"

*Jazz hands*

Basically they are saying, 'Stop with the threats or we will strike.'

It makes sense in a rational world, but twatbots aren't rational.

That's the biggest thing running through my head.

I think that unless Kim is backed into a political corner at home and his choices are "lose my country to internal strife" or "lose my country in an all-out war" he may chose the latter.

one of the things i love about trump is his willingness to push ambiguous statements that insane people immediately interpret in the most extreme ways possible.

Unhide your flag you unamerican piece of garbage

>hahaha I'm gonna nuke u
>wait no it's just a prank I didn't actually have a functioning warhead
>haha jokes on you I'm not actually retarded