Caucasus general

let's get a kavkas thread going

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Fleece
hurriyetdailynews.com/african-slaves-in-the-ottoman-empire.aspx?pageID=238&nID=69858&NewsCatID=438
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Turks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

turks are mix of caucasus nations, kurds and gr*eks

Azeris from Azerbaijan are Caucasian Albanians. Azeris from Iran are Medean Iranians. Both with a fake name. Turks are a bunch of rape babies that originally came from Mongolia. Armenians are Christcucks who love to sit near lakes and look at mountains. Georgians are backstabbers and side with Muslims. Kurds are nomads from western Iran. Northern Caucasians are Russian vassals.

If I remember correctly, the Armenian one there is photoshopped to look like a Jew.

Turks are: Slavic, Greek, Albanian, Armenian, Anatolian, Arab, Iranian, Georgian, Azeri(both variations), Berber.

Also, some have East African blood due to the slave trade.

caucasus albania was always such a mystery for me. How are georgians backstabbers, and side with muslims? You mean the friendship with the ingush people?

I want a Yakut waifu.

They're Christians from Siberia.

that thing on her head looks redicilous

are you the circassian user?

No, why?

They're chandeliers.

Was kurdistan back in the time considerd a part of the caucasus?

>Greeks in Georgia
nigga wut

Here's photo of Greeks working on tea plantation in Georgian town, back then part of Russian Empire.

Greece and colchis (georgia) at that time had good contact with each other there are some greek mythology stories that are about georgia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Fleece

Probably Pontic Greeks.

Never has been. They're more Mesopotamian and Iranian Plateau than Caucasian. Only recently have they migrated to Armenian settlements in Eastern Turkey.

bump

Usually in reverse.

t. abdul ishallami

250k Turks came in the 11th century. Now, there are over 100 million of them.

Good thing k*rds are repopulating like roaches in the east

Looks different from my version

Yeah. They are set to out-breed Turks within the century.

feels pretty good

Georgia is something that Roaches Fear.
Never forget 1121

Not really
also
>Amerimutts in charge of genetics

never forget

>tfw no Azerbaijani gf

why not

>tfw no circassian/chechen gf

azerbaijani are like iranians

>why not

They're one of the only immigrant groups we don't have in England

If they were like Iranians they would suck Arab dick everyday and lose every war they fight

well, they're a iranian tribe that's for sure

Back then it has another name

they had their own writing?

>Oghuzes were Iranic
are you a (F)ersian subhuman living in Netherlands

no im gurci

caucasus needs to be returned to its rightful borders

>23andme says 83% british and irish 7% french and german the remaing 10% a mix of spanish and broadly southern euro
>look exactly like the 2nd turk from the right but with lighter eyes and a texan tan
fuck genetics fuck the sun

>23andme
why are amerimutts so fucking retarded

That has never been the Caucasus borders.

>giving ASSatians their own clay
>literal ooga booga tribe from iran
>migrated from north caucasus to georgia because it was so shit there
>uhhhhh we settle on ancient christian clay but we got some villageboys here so it's ours now :DDD

literally kys

>look exactly like the 2nd turk from the right but with lighter eyes and a texan tan
who?

>Amerimutt in charge of Genetics
he unironically said East African TOP KEK kill yourself amerimutt

"from the left
excuse my autism

I have studied genetics. One of my supposed Turkish relatives showed east african blood.

>hurriyetdailynews.com/african-slaves-in-the-ottoman-empire.aspx?pageID=238&nID=69858&NewsCatID=438

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Turks

Hasan Piker. Cenk Uygur's nephew.

what ethnicity are you? armo?

Y? What makes you think I'm Circassian/Armenian?

Nice sources you've got there Amerimutt
now let's talk about real science
>i have turkish relatives
translation from amerimutt language to human language: one of my relatives is 1/164 Turkish

I dated an Armenian girl a couple years. AMA.

i don't know thought you were the dude from the previous caucasus thread. So you're not going to answer your ethnicity?

hairy y/n?

>caucasus general
shit thread
sage

Which dude? What did he say?

The Turkish at #1 is not very specific.

>23andme
into the trash it goes
and no turk has over 15% european dna.

KYS mudslime shitskin
Saged

I don't know, .3% seems like a lot. If it was

ტ. ((ივანი სვილი))

I said, 23andme is trash. Amerimutt. Upload it to more detailed genetic websites.
Holy shit you're pretty cringy and retarded as well.

Actually she wasn't very hairy. Thank god. She had great tits and hips, but no ass. They spoke Russian at home and she often LARPed as a Russian because the high class armos are embarrassed about it or something I guess.

hello rusiyaa

I don't own his DNA raw data, Mongolmutt. Also, Turks are the most mixed people in the world.

>Turks are the most mixed people in the world
>Amerimutt flag
Turks are a mix of: C. Asians, Greeco-Anatolians and Balkanites to some extent
Amerimutts: French, Italian, Russian, Slavic, English, Irish, Maori, Native American, West African, Greek, Romanian, Chinese, Mexican, Polish, Jewish, Spanish, Portuguese, Indian etc etc

>Turks are a mix of: C. Asians, Greeco-Anatolians and Balkanites to some extent

You forgot Iranic, Armenian, Georgian, Arab, and berber.

show them here if you can find.

my ancestor :)

You can't find Anatolian on there, neither can you find Scythians. They don't exist anymore, that's why they can't be on there. Saying "Turkish" is pretty vague. Most Turkic people are mixed anyway. Maybe Yakuts aren't.

1. Turkish - They are heavily mixed. Very vague.
2. Turkmen - Also mixed. Mostly with Iranians.
3 Turkmen_Afghan - Same as Turkmen.
The rest are close to the same. Turkic people in central asia mixed heavily with Iranic people.

We can never find a pure Anatolian/Scythian. That's why they are never shown on Gedmatch.