The rabbit hole

Talk about the most redpilled rabbit holes you've gone down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIl5_Matb4Y
youtu.be/S2rg7CeY1ek?t=16m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I
youtu.be/oaSb8JwLWlg
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just made this. Have no idea what it does. Will try to meditate on.
What do you guys think?

what is the meaning of this

Kind of looks like a compass with a cube in it.

All females in Hollywood are trannies.
youtube.com/watch?v=RIl5_Matb4Y

it's 4 people with one dick chershing justice for 9/11

The seventh seal being open.

or so I think
could be anything but I just can't remember exactly

thats cool looks like 4 people cheering while looking up

Anarchy is less stable than communism.

Kek's number is 7. The last archangel is also 7.
My angel is 6.
Could the road for the last angel be getting paved as we speak?

The cube in the centre unnerves me and makes me feel dizzy. It's like seeing a cube change shape without changing shape resulting in the 4 symbols around it.

what about this from a different perspective?

Saturn, the seventh planet from Earth in the Ptolemaic geocentric cosmology.

Strange I just remembered that in a while someone is gonna approach a family member of mine and tell them to tell me to stop making conspiracies online.
But how can I know that? It hasn't happened yet.

That looks like a star.

Liberation from the JEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS

Nice. The thumbnail makes the dizzy go away. I like this one.
Feels less dread.

Also can you try to make it so that it's a multitude of these e.g
stand to each other to merged until you have an army of them?

>Ok I will take that harsh statement back, if you will humor me for a minute. Suppose you have seen some shit, some twisted demonic shit that was actually real and effected you in a very real way. Ok. What I am saying is, ultimately, 'you' and these 'demons', on a fundamental level, are the same, in that you are illusory separate 'things' that have come to be perceived all WITHIN the vast infinite emptiness/void/asdkfjsldksdfsdfk. That unnameable is what everything is

We aren't illusory, you've got the wrong religion, which is understandable, because no one knows the true religion, you could be blessed by God and be given enlightenment or samadhi or gnosis or however the fuck you wanna call it and still remain not knowing what the true religion is, it's actually what happened to me.

The universe may be an illusion, but when you take into consideration the spiritual things, individuation is restored, we remain individuals in spirit, you aren't part of an all one, even if when you unite with God you remain an individual and I have experienced it so I can tell.

Likewise, and as I was saying, these books on magic they sell, they are pretty dishonest, any for of expressing your desire to "the universe" is just ritualized prayer, be it to a demon or to a dark power whom camouflages as "your subconscious".

I've done actual magic. Do you want to do magic? Then separate from your body, enter somebody elses body and touch his spiritual private parts to fuck up his life, you've done it yourself and it certainly would be a magical attack. It would be magic and not asking for favours.

>That looks like a star.
more even more specifically, the cross of the rosacrucian order

youtu.be/S2rg7CeY1ek?t=16m14s

Pedowood hit me hard. Hundreds of children being abused to propel Jewish propaganda. But Trump supporters are the worst people in the world!

Oh i get it
This sigil symbolizes infinity to precise the architectural form of infinity because you can keep it adding to it.

meanwhile this
Symbolizes the architecture of the finite given mathematical form.

Strange the planetary sigils could contain something like this
>mfw we really are wizards.

I can only make a couple of posts and i can't hang around to answer questions, I'm sorry.
Let's talk about the star of David.

Why the star of David? Like the pentagram, it is a clue.
The real magic lies in taking your consciousness and moving it into hypersimensional space.

Literally expanding your mind out of the 4d plane and into the higher realms, where gods live.

the simplest way to do this is through ritual, embedding the same conscious patterns through time, stretching out the moment of awareness and making it thicker.

or, you can do the math.

the basic 4d object is a simplex, a 4d triangle. mentioned in jewish mysticism as the merkaba, the magical chariot.(two simplexes emeshed)

depending on how you shine a light through this 4d object, you can get a couple of 2d representation.

one is the pent, the other is the star of david.

that's why baphomet is depicted like it is, the animal within the divine. that's why the star of david.

expand your mind. build a higher dimensional self, become your own avatar. Then retrochronal magic is available and this all becomes a game, with your fingers creating pretty patterns in the chaos.
1/2

Literally who?

1. Why the ''star of david''

Reply, it represents the geometry of the entire universe. The Khazarian bloodline cult who run the world have knowledge of it but keep it concealed. They put it on the Israeli flag as a kind of joke (thats how i intrepret it anyway). Just like how they place the eye of Horus everywhere to let us know theyre watching us. Horus (a god of light and the sun) defeated Seth (dog of darkness and evil) but during the fight/war Seth tore out the eye of Horus. They worship deities associated with the dark, like Seth (baal, moloch, pazuza ect). So its a form of mockery aswel, their showing that they have the eye of Horus (they stole the truth, they keep it hidden, they watch us, they have usurped the throne)

2. Why stop WW3

Its an event fully planned and orchestrated by the Khazarian bloodline elite (who you call Jews - which isnt entirely accurate). They want another huge cataclysm to reduce the population. Dont worry tho, thel be secure in their network of luxury underground bunkers (paid for in many cases with your tax dollars). So the question isnt why would you want to stop WW3, its why help the kikes ?

Notice how their all over this thread ?

3. Im afraid of any dieties but Jesus their all evil

Its fine if you believe this, let Jesus be your inspiration to change the world. My own view is that certain archetypes (positive or negative) have manifested through history under different names. The Buddhas teachings are common to those of Jesus in many ways. We have always had good vs bad, light vs dark. The names arnt that important imo.

I have no religion, I've experienced the truth. All i have is shit words and a pretty average skill of combining them to form propaganda that can only express part one side of the coin at any one time. As far as individuation, the perception of such remains, yes, but it is not an ultimate truth. I do practice the arts, but I don't work with 'spirits' as I don't feel empowered by that concept

>we wuz kangz
indeed. the sigil of saturn needs to be toyed with

get your priorities straight man
>b8?

checked. he's here.

I share the same exact mindset as you. Keep spreadin' the word.

Metatron's Cube.

Checked

The perception will always exist of multitude/oneness, inner/outer/, empty/full being/non being. The truth is beyond perception. Ineffable

>86668
My own numbers are freaky.

>Joined the masons.
>A really sophisticated bunch of guys, i became a master.
>I worked hard and was noticed.
>I'm invited to climb the ladder even higher.
>"This is the real re-birth" my master says.
>Takes me to this grand villa.
>A butler opens up and welcomes.
>Hear some distant noise, we walk towards it.
>"Before you enter, you must swear to never speak of this."
>Opens the door, the first thing that hit me was the music; it sounded like Pink Floyd being played backwards.
>Then i see it: A circle of coked up savants gang-raping a baby.
>Even a guy i've seen on TV.
>Tries to leave, a man in a robe comes up and stabs me.
>I wake up in fucking Indonesia missing my left toe.

I stay away from these guys.

I completely agree with you. We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.

Yes yes I was correct. That particular sigil is divine. It's potential infinite.
But why can't I fully grasp it? Something is being hidden me from me.

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I keep seeing this assertion that we are infinite consciousness, but is there any proof?

here is the astrological symbol for saturn played with a bit.

yes... But I have a problem with the term 'pure consciousness'. I understand this is semantics, but its important not to attach yourself to such concepts. It is both/neither consciousness/unconsciousness simultaneously and not at all. These days, if I have to label it, I prefer thinking of it as magic. Pure fucking magic.

>samefagging
is this the first swastika???

What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) have tricked you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) have tricked you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

Muh 6 million is part of a prophecy not just some random number. The Jewish Messiah has to arrive by thier year 6000.

Years 6000 to 7000 represent the day of rest in the week (Sunday). Meaning world peace. Meaning the fall of Edom, Europe, Christianity.

Odd apparently the same effect can be replicated with this one as well but it's strange in the sense that there's a circle imprisoned and not connected to anything. The laws of reality dictates that everything is connected yet here we have a circle floating in nothingness. A prisoner in an invisible prison.

Kinda reminds me how those Gnosticfags keep barking about the Demiurge controlling reality and prisoners with illusions for some reason

>fighting the archons
>by extension fighting the demiurge
B-BAD GOY
YHWH IS OUR GREATEST ALLY

These sick fucks literally believe all this. I'm not saying I believe it I'm saying THATS WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE INTO. - Alex Jones
Isis - Ra - EL - Israel.

ISRAEL = THE PRINCE OF GOD

Isis = Moon = Islam

Ra = Sun = Christianity.

You control the sun and the moon you control the world.

Your third eye (the pineal gland) is where the shape of the Eye of Horus comes from. This is where satanism and children come into play too. The people who know this information literally kill children to eat their pineal glands. Children are used because they don't have calcified pineal glands. These people literally EAT a childs pineal gland after death to get a DMT trip and communicate with demons. Pedophilia stems from Talmudism as well.

Everything is symbology.

ISIS = ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE

The goddess Isis, a moon goddess, gave birth to Horus, the god of the sun. Together, Isis and Horus created and sustained all life and were the saviors of their people.

Allah = Ilah = The Moon

Isis + RA = control of the Sun and the moon

+ EL = control of life.

ISRAEL is the cause of all the worlds problems.
They literally believe they can bring on a one world government in order for the messiah to appear (because Jesus wasn't the messiah in their eyes)

youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I

youtu.be/oaSb8JwLWlg

the 7th day is saturday (the sabbath)

>There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world
My angel is obsessed with the symbol in pic related. That symbol means two worlds together.

There is no such thing as unconsciousness. When a person is so-called 'unconscious', he or she is actually still conscious but merely in a dormant state of consciousness. Everything has an opposite, except for consciousness. This is why consciousness is supreme. This is why consciousness is fundamental. This is why everything is illusory, except for Pure Consciousness.

This post causes this reaction every time i post it.

because Jews actually worship Saturn

It most certainly is.
The question is why do we have these astrological symbols in the first place.
Who thought of them? Who made them?
Whoever it was their logic and intuition should be impossible.
Maybe computer like? Are we in a simulation? Corny I know but I'm starting to think it
We even seem to be posting some of the metaphorical 01s ITT

there will no economic collapse, the collapse will be of low productivity. people will stop working at terrible jobs for shit wages and go innawoods

if capitalism will be keep bottlenecking the economy with no money at the bottom we will see people go live alternative lifestyles that require very little money to sustain, eventually the government will pressure the rich to re-invest their money into the economy.

the world will collapse for a decade or two until we start repairing democracy and find a new way to employ capitalism

What do you think it means?

Add the diagonal.

'Reality' is NOT a simulation, but it is LIKE a simulation. The simulation theory is a blue pill. The red pill is that 'reality' is LIKE a simulation - that it's not 'reality' that's like a computer, but that a computer is like 'reality'. Technology mirrors 'reality' and technology imitates biology (and this is completely intentional).
The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

consider that demonic possession is a thing
perhaps these were created by "old souls"
>explains the flies around hillary and obama's faces

MOLOCH = SATURN

SATURN ATE HIS CHILDREN

THIS IS WHY SATANISTS EAT CHILDREN AS WELL AS THE BLOOD AND PINEAL GLAND.

SATURN HAS THE LOWEST VIBRATION OUT OF ALL THE PLANETS.

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

the kids are for sexual pleasure as we know
they are for cannibalism as we know
what about what we don't know? what if they are also being farmed as "vessels" for demonic possession?

Humans are BILLIONS of years old and are NOT NATIVE to Earth. Here is merely SOME evidence (though DEFINITELY not ALL of the evidence) suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago, but also suggesting complex human civilisations on Earth BILLIONS of years ago:

* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago
* A human footprint with accompanying paleoliths (stones deliberately chipped into a recognisable tool type), bone tools, hearths and shelters, discovered in France and dated 300,000 to 400,000 years
* Paleoliths in Spain, a partial human skeleton and paleoliths in France; two English skeletons, one with associated paleoliths, ALL at least 300,000 years old
* Skull fragments and paleoliths in Kenya and advanced paleoliths, of modern human manufacture, in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, dated between 400,000 and 700,000 years
* Neoliths (the most advanced stone tools and utensils) in China of a type that indicate full human capacity, dated to 600,000 years
* Hearths, charcoal, human femurs and broken animal bones, all denoting modern humanity, in Java, dated to 830,000 years
* An anatomically modern human skull discovered in Argentina and dated between 1 million and 1.5 million years years (eoliths -chipped pebbles, thought to be the earliest known tools- at Monte Hermoso, also in Argentina, are believed to be between 1 and 2.5 million years old).
* A human tooth from Java yielding a date between 1 and 1.9 million years years
* Incised bones, dated between 1.2 and 2.5 million years, have been found in Italy
* Discoveries of paleoliths, cut and charred bones at Xihoudu in China and eoliths from Diring Yurlakh in Siberia dated to 1.8 million years
* Eoliths in India, paleoliths in England, Belgium, Italy and Argentina, flint blades in Italy, hearths in Argentina, a carved shell, pierced teeth and even two human jaws all bearing a minimum date of 2 million years (end of part 1)

What?

ADRENOCHROME IS REAL.

INTERDIMENSIONAL CHILD MOLESTERS = PEOPLE KILLING CHILDREN AND EATING THEIR PINEAL GLANDS TRIPPING ON DMT.

(start of part 2) Curiously enough, several of the very earliest artifact discoveries display a truly extraordinary level of sophistication. In Idaho, for example, a 2-million-year-old clay figurine was unearthed in 1912. But even this discovery does not mark an outer limit. Bones, vertebrae and even complete skeletons have been found in Italy, Argentina and Kenya. Their minimum datings range from 3 million to 4 million years. A human skull, a partial human skeleton and a collection of neoliths discovered in California have been dated in excess of 5 million years. A human skeleton discovered at Midi in France, paleoliths found in Portugal, Burma and Argentina, a carved bone and flint flakes from Turkey all have a minimum age of 5 million years.
How far back can human history be pushed with discoveries like these? The answer seems to be a great deal further than orthodox science currently allows. As if the foregoing discoveries were not enough, we need to take account of:
* Paleoliths from France dated between 7 and 9 million years
* An eolith from India with a minimum dating of 9 million years
* Incised bones from France, Argentina and Kenya no less than 12 million years old
* More paleolith discoveries from France, dated at least 20 million years ago
* Neoliths from California in excess of 23 million years
* Three different kinds of paleoliths from Belgium with a minimum dating of 26 million years
* An anatomically modern human skeleton, neoliths and carved stones found at the Table Mountain, California and dated at least 33 million years ago
But even 33 million years is not the upper limit. A human skeleton found in Switzerland is estimated to be between 38 and 45 million years old. France has yielded up eoliths, paleoliths, cut wood and a chalk ball, the minimum ages of which range from 45 to 50 million years.
There's still more.

This symbol is infinite freedom by the links
This symbol is infinite imprisonment within the links

If these two symbols can combine so well with each other, why were they broken in the first place? I wonder if there's anything else we can add on and then combine, it's sort of like legos.

Hi Smiley :)

(start of part 3) In 1960, H. L. Armstrong announced in Nature magazine the discovery of fossil human footprints near the Paluxy River, in Texas. Dinosaur footprints were found in the same strata. In 1983, the Moscow News reported the discovery of a fossilised human footprint next to the fossil footprint of a three-toed dinosaur in the Turkamen Republic. Dinosaurs have been extinct for approximately 65 million years.
In 1983, Professor W. G. Burroughs of Kentucky reported the discovery of three pairs of fossil tracks dated to 300 million years ago. They showed left and right footprints. Each print had five toes and a distinct arch. The toes were spread apart like those of a human used to walking barefoot. The foot curved back like a human foot to what appeared to be a human heel. There was a pair of prints in the series that showed a left and right foot. The distance between them is just what you'd expect in modern human footprints.
In December 1862, The Geologist carried news of a human skeleton found 27.5 m (90 ft) below the surface in a coal seam in Illinois. The seam was dated between 286 and 320 million years. It's true that a few eoliths, skull fragments and fossil footprints, however old, provide no real backing for the idea of advanced prehistoric human civilisations.
But some other discoveries do.
In 1968, an American fossil collector named William J. Meister found a fossilised human shoe print near Antelope Spring, Utah. There were trilobite fossils in the same stone, which means it was at least 245 million years old. Close examination showed that the sole of this shoe differed little, if at all, from those of shoes manufactured today.
In 1897, a carved stone showing multiple faces of an old man was found at a depth of 40 m (130 ft) in a coal mine in Iowa. The coal there was of similar age.

They get high off teh drug adrenochrome from the blood.

and they trip off teh DMT released by the pineal gland.

Kids have uncalcified pineal gland.

(start of part 4) A piece of coal yielded up an encased iron cup in 1912. Frank J. Kenwood, who made the discovery, was so intrigued he traced the origin of the coal and discovered it came from the Wilburton Mine in Oklahoma. The coal there is about 312 million years old.
In 1844, Scottish physicist Sir David Brewster reported the discovery of a metal nail embedded in a sandstone block from a quarry in the north of England. The head was completely encased, ruling out the possibility that it had been driven in at some recent date. The block from which it came is approximately 360 million years old.
On 22 June 1844, The Times reported that a length of gold thread had been found by workmen embedded in stone close to the River Tweed. This stone too was around 360 million years old.
Astonishing though these dates may appear to anyone familiar with the orthodox theory of human origins, they pale in comparison with the dates of two further discoveries.
According to Scientific American, dated 5 June 1852, blasting activities at Meeting House Hill, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, unearthed a metallic, bell-shaped vessel extensively decorated with silver inlays of flowers and vines. The workmanship was described as 'exquisite'. The vessel was blown out of a bed of Roxbury conglomerate dated somewhat earlier than 600 million years.
In 1993, Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson reported the discovery 'over the past several decades' of hundreds of metallic spheres in a pyrophyllite mine in South Africa. The spheres are grooved and give the appearance of having been manufactured. If so, the strata in which they were found suggest they were manufactured 2.8 BILLION years ago.

well, yes you could look at it this way if you must. That logic resolves itself rather neatly, high level hindu-type understanding. Very similar to the words I would use after my psilocybin awakening. It's lacking a little bit of absurdity though, some of that chaos sprinkled in.

>Kinda reminds me how those Gnosticfags keep barking about the Demiurge controlling reality and prisoners with illusions for some reason
Wait that's not how I see it. What the fuck? I think my mind is lying to me.

(start of part 5) What are we to make of these perplexing discoveries? They cannot simply be dismissed. If even ONE of these discoveries is TRUE (and I believe that MANY if not ALL of these discoveries are TRUE), then it changes EVERYTHING that modern mainstream anthropologists THOUGHT they knew about the human species. (end)

Nigger, why are you talking to yourself, and why the fuck are you blabbering on about this nonsense? You drew a fucking picture, it doesn't "mean" anything you /x/-tier LARPing retard. Fucking hell, how do retards like you even muster enough brain function to breathe?

OUT OUT OUT

If the Star can combine with Pluto, it could be able to combine with all the other planets right?

But then again, Pluto isn't even a planet anymore so idk.

Brahman is an ocean and Atman is like a wave on that ocean. The ocean and the wave on that ocean are inseparable.

>I wonder if there's anything else we can add on and then combine
Are you sure that's a good idea?
This is the union of Pluto and Saturn, Death and Time.
If we manage to mix their positive and negative in them in a sigil/artistic expression won't we end up breaking things? Bad luck in other words. Death magic that sort of stuff.

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

Who is Mark Passio?

Go back to /x/ with this fucking nonsense, fucking hell. "Le magick" isn't real. You don't have any special powers or insights, this is pure LARPing/schizoid nonsense. GO BACK TO /X/!!!!

truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/

The word “apocalypse” means to unveil, not the end of the world.

The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth. The apocalypse is starting now.

Many things are the opposite, the mirror image, of what people think. For example, people think it is the context surrounding a statement that reveals the meaning of the statement, and that is true with normal books. With the Bible, the opposite is true. The context hides the meaning. You have to dig through a lot of rock before you find the nuggets of gold that the rock contains.

Jesus said, "I tell you the truth when I say that even those who follow the prophets do not understand them, for they speak of the things of the Spirit, which cannot be apprehended by the physical mind."

Jesus said, “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you shut up the Kingdom of Heaven against men; for you don't enter in yourselves, neither do you allow those who are entering in to enter.”

The scribes were the writers and scholars in ancient times. The Pharisees were the religious leaders. They believed in a dogma that made them closed-minded.

Most religious and philosophical scholars are not inspired people. They just take other people’s inspirations and write about them in a scholarly way. What they do not understand, they distort or misinterpret. All the big words, footnotes and perfect grammar make them look like real authorities on a subject. The opposite is true when it comes to religious truth. Scholars have not known what they have been talking about; thus, they have been and are now a force against the truth.

Great spirits are always opposed by mediocre minds.
Albert Einstein

All great truths begin as blasphemies.
George Bernard Shaw

I am going to sleep now. Good night, other mes.

Yaldabaoth is a Man Eater

I feel like Xavier the Renegade angel is one of these posters

Ah I guess.
That's a good idea but it might take time. For instance we have to merge a symbol of every planet between itself and pick out the proper one like this
Then rearange it in the proper string alignment.

Now that I think about it the result might be interesting because it would no doubt yield an expression of our reality translated to "code" if you will. The building blocks behind everything.

All nations need leaders.

Do you feel like you accomplished something here?

>If we manage to mix their positive and negative in them in a sigil/artistic expression won't we end up breaking things? Bad luck in other words. Death magic that sort of stuff.

I never even thought of it like that, but Death and Time are actually sort of related since things die by age naturally so it's not like we're mixing light and darkness to cause chaos.

We need to try more combinations and see if we actually do solve the puzzle.

>lmgtfy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism

licentia is the latin word to represent anarchy, it is more closely interpreted as licensed or free(not as in beer)

I would never mutter that I'm an anarchist aloud because of all the communist shit bags and ancap tryhards that larp as Anarchists, but I have always maintained a personal philosophy that is based in Anarchy while coupled with not being a total shit bag because society and culture matters above any state construct.

> Do what you wanna. Do what you will. Just don't mess up. Your neighbor's thrill

there is still the problem of how that ocean came to be in the first place. One solution is that it always existed and such ideas of a beginning are meaningless. Another way to see it is as spontaneously having popped into being from nothingness as quantum particles seem to, emptiness being the initial and fundamental state of Brahman. This is more akin to a Taoist idea. I hope you are following my gist, I am trying to say it IS what you are saying, but also this other. Infact it is both, but not really either as we are using language and as such very much limited to a dualistic understanding

Yes faggot, I told you how much of a retard you are and hopefully did enough to break up the schizoid circle jerk for any lurkers who are too gullible and might get caught up believing your LARPs. Also, as I've already said, GO BACK TO /X/, this isn't the board for your delusions. This has nothing to do with politics.

>Things that I have seen

In the reflection of my tv (while it was off) I saw a tall figure watching me when I was waking up from a nap. After it noticed that I was awake, it walked off.

I saw a glowing orb that had some sort of writing in it (looked like hebrew, but It was something else) flying around my room, it seemed friendly.

>writes a paragraph that achieves nothing, expecting me to be shattered and leave
You clearly have nothing to bring to this.

Started at 911 curently at Insectiod Archons from Andromeda.