'I hate you...

>'I hate you. I hope you rot': Jilted wife wrote sadistic suicide note for her estranged husband before she shot dead their two kids and his girlfriend before turning the gun on herself
>New details emerged in July 13 South Carolina shooting spree that left four dead
>Shooter Jessica Edens left a cruel suicide note accusing her estranged husband, Ben, of causing her and her children tremendous pain
>Shot dead was Ben's girlfriend, Meredith Rahme, 28, as she parked her car outside his apartment
>Edens went on the run in SUV with children, ages five and nine, in backseat
>Mom and her kids were all found dead two hours later with gunshots to the head
>Investigators concluded Edens used a gun she had stolen from her parents to shoot Rahme, both her children, then herself
>Murder-suicide was part of Edens' plot to get back at Ben, whom she said in the note she hated
>Another note to her first husband - the father of her nine-year-old son - contained an apology

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4783124/Suicide-notes-released-triple-murder-suicide.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpX-5jQjQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women....Am I right????!?

Thee only pain this man inflicted on this woman, is emotional pain which in turn caused her to emotionally and physically abuse her kids.

Fuck this cunt, should've just killed herself.

>7/10 would do corpse with dead children in same room

gf was better looking

He caused pain to his wife and kid
now he feels pain and guilt
What's wrong with that?

>6.75/10 would do
no homo here

Madea. Euripides knew what was up

Aww thats cute sweetie. So now your fee fee's are the authorization to end someone elses life as long as it causes your target emotional pain. Your so cute, its too bad your retarded

my philosophy has always been "DON'T stick your dick in crazy"

>women
>women who look like pic related

dat nose doe

If she had only shot her husband then justice would have been done and she would have done nothing wrong. Instead she shot a bunch of innocent people.

Yeah. She's the one with any sort of aesthetics problems right now

>So now your fee fee's are the authorization to end someone elses life

Nothing wrong with killing a cheating spouse. It is the patrician choice.

murder suicide is a glorious way to go

It's hard to say what happened exactly.
>an apology to her first husband
She might have left her first husband for one she killed, in this case, the cunt deserved to be cheated on.
The kids didn't deserve to die though, no matter what

Nope. Only cause for divorce (God divorced Israel) is whoredom. Put two and two together. We don't know if he were a skank but you don't kill nobody because they're cowards who hurt your fee fees

/r/ Nordbot would like to read goddamn article

that is some serious premenstrual princess blues right there. a little Prozac and she would have been right as rain.

You reading comprehension is horrid or this is b8

Nothing wrong with killing a cheating spouse you degenerate faggot. It is completely moral and even the punishment that the bible proscribes.

This is you. Nobody else. It's a spiritual death so this picture doesn't even matter. Not only is suicide "kinda" cucked but you add one of the last few taboos on top. You're not in a movie but these things have voices and are recorded. It's not your job. You're like the dog who eats his master

Nope

cumskins were a mistake

Think more in terms of "apples" (had nothing to do with eating any food or becoming wise) and Isaiah 40:17

>dating women who put that nigger curly hair product shit in their hair

I just realised i paid no attention to fact that yes he was cheating hard but why does she have to kill everybody? What a bitch

To kill a cheating wife, faggot

My goodness. Her last fucking name is EDENS

>>Another note to her first husband - the father of her nine-year-old son - contained an apology
lol, she killed his wifes son and apologized to the previous father. wtf

cant a guy upgrade in life without getting his kids murdered?

I guess he doesn't have to worry about child support now...

Is the following all females?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpX-5jQjQ0

Correct. I haven't killed anyone who cheated on me, but I took all her money/sent her family and friends nudes and the full story/ permanently fucked up her arm to where she can't really use it.

Of course she and the guy she was cheating on me with broke up after a few months, and she tried to get back with me. Luckily m friend talked me out of it.

holy shit lock her up for eternity

This is why convincing people to commit suicide shouldn't be a crime.
Someone at some point should have convinced her to just kill herself before she hurt anyone else.

based newt

No, only women are allowed to do that, silly.

Dont ask me to kill you if a woman drops a rock on your head. Did you decide to be born? Then you can't decide to end it with your own hands or anybody else's. Why are you making this out to be a "thing" that even needs discussion?
This. Make her eat her own boob cheese

>fake diebrows
every time.

>r/ThatHappened

How do you shoot your kids in the face because the parents made mistakes? Ok bye billy this is for the best. Your dad's an asshole so i kill you now

Bless you... Shame to hear, hopefully you get someone better. Luckily nobody has cheated on me ever, but it's fairly common

Why cant you move on? Especially for the sake of any children? How fucked in the head is this woman. It's obviously possession. But think about it. What caused her to do it? Common, things. Let's not start making her fuck all but the puke she is

This is perhaps the dumbest thing I've seen today; some dude that clearly didn't give a fuck about this woman, perhaps didn't even give a fuck about his kids, and her idea to get "back at him" is to kill herself, her children, and his girlfriend?

Pfft. Dude is probably relieved to be rid of the lot of them and can start clean this time.

You tried to be deep but proved you are talentless

I was her neighbor. Saw the Patriot at the speedway entrance too.

Messed up situation all around. Those kids were totally innocent

she had kids and was about to be divorced

Over and over anons say they want nothing to do with single moms

she read Sup Forums and realized she was up the creek without a paddle, no user would want her
She then committed murder

>you all should be ashamed

>Why cant you move on?

Better to get justice. She should try to kill him in a way that she can get away with it.

>It's obviously possession.

They were married so they had an agreement of possesion. Nothing wrong with killing a cheater, that is what she did wrong.

She should just have killed her husband

My kind of roastie
Beady eyes on that slut.

>no child support
>no alimony
FUCK YEAH DUDE GOT A CLEAN SLATE!

All she accomplished was ending her own genetic line

>Dude is probably relieved to be rid of the lot of them and can start clean this time.

2 rug rats aren't an attraction to most future mates.

At least he's not a faggot.