For once I actually agree with an SJW

For once I actually agree with an SJW.

Twitter should unironically delete Trump's account.

Trump is going to cause a war with TWEETS. TWEETS, people!

>country threatens you with nuclear annihilation
>tweets will end the world

>People who don't know when to use the word 'Literally'

There's another one on the list of people I can't stand.

>Twitter
LOL

North Koreans can't access Twitter to see the threats in question.

>Implying I give a fuck what a faggot's opinion is regarding the POTUS' twitter account.

OP is a faggot and a shitposter.
inb4 1 post by this ID
Sage goes in the options field.

Jesus Christ, if SJW's were alive in the 40's the empire of japan would control the entire world in that timeline.

I thought Whedon pussies out of twitter after he made a penis joke that hurt everyone's feefees. He came back?

What a fucking faggot. God, how did someone like that make a show as good as Angel. Was it Greenwalt?

>mfw a literal meme war is unfolding before my eyes

>NK threatens America
>Trump tells Kim Jo Fagmo that well fuck 'em up
>Liberals say Trump is the madman
???????? What the fuck ??????????

You know what's worse, Johan? People needlessly commenting on it. Literally kill yourself.

> Norks threaten to bomb and kill Americans
> The Americans aren't innocent people
> But the Norks are if we retaliate

um... ok?

Trump will always be the bad guy to these people because that's what the Clinton campaign and the remaining media machine that was involved trained them to believe. It's hopeless. He could establish universal healthcare tomorrow and they would hate him for it.

>Agreeing with Joss "I'm Glad My Mother Is Dead So She Doesn't Have To See Trump's Presidency" Whedon
>Ever
Wow stop posting anytime

Say nukes happen, then retaliation leads to armed insurgency in the US against the Trump admin. Media loses it's shit, goes pro-nork.

Goodbye Weimerica, Hello 1st Trumpenreich.

>North Korea is ba-

But who's gonna run his Reich when he already has dementia now, user?

Baron, as it was from the beginning.

He's about the only rightwinger that gets a free hand to shitpost on Twitter, if they ban him they will have to justify it and their bias can't be justified at all.

i love seeing my oc, i need to make more

Imagine being that fucking fat faggot traitor. Just imagine it. You wake up every morning and probably put your balls inside a $5000 pair of gold-plated scissors, say "Today is the day!" and then instead of neutering yourself to appease Wymynkind for the sins of the evil penis beasts, you cuck out and cry on twitter about Trump some more.

What an idiot, you can't delete the President's twitter. He'll ruin them.
Also, he says just as crazy stuff in real life, so what is even the point?

we don't need to worry b/c we didn't give him the codes. wait, what?

Just get me my double espresso and shut the fuck up.

but he didn't use it incorrectly? he says literally because that is objectively-speaking the very least they could do, as in they couldn't do less than that. If he said figuratively the least they could do, it would imply subjectivity and there are indeed, lesser things they could do.

This may or may not be the most autistic post I've made here.

Don't worry the Australians will send their all female army to fight and hopefully all die on the front lines.

We should encourage Kim to make an account and fan the flames.

>implying aussie women aren't better soldiers than numales

And a "great writer", no less. If anyone knows about bad tweets, it's Joss, amirite?

>forces will on other countries
>suprised its threatened by nukes

You must be joking

>blaming NK aggression on the US president

do you realize that if Kim Jong Dickweed does anything, he's responsible for the imminent destruction of his own country?

North Korea is a corporation owned by the ruling family. The population are forced laborers. Do you think they are stupid enough to actually do anything?

this is obvious low budget shitposting but dude, try harder next time

I can't believe this meme is already being misused and ruined by people making them as us vs them things.

What a pile of emotional diarrhea.

These liberal faggots have no problem with Kim starving his citizens and throwing them in gulags but if Trump wants to stop that he's evil.

Mexican gubmint will buy twitter and ban ze emperor.

If you think things will EVER get better when america steps in, you havent seen the other countries they've stepped foot on.

They are better off now.

I would unironically bash Joss into the ground if I ever saw him in public.

Jail would be worth it.

buzzwords.

Vietnam is pretty good
SK is too
Japan also
Germany too

>Trump will suddenly stop being able to communicate if he gets banned from Twitter
They know that his Twitter use is one of the main reasons to his success, that's why they want it gone

Well you are a trooper.