How does that feels whiteboi?

How does that feels whiteboi?
Y'all were never oppressed cuz whiteness didn't exist back then.
Wypipo were never oppressed

No responses?
Lmao typical whitey can't defend themselves

holy shit I think I lost IQs reading that

Just like you couldn't defend yourselves from us intervening in your country.

BS

Huh no one proved her wrong.
I knew Sup Forums was retarded but not this much

>being retarded
I am I supposed to be seeing something unusual here?

Looks like she's got a lot of white in her ancestry.

>black as fvck
lol at this quadroon

>what are serfs
nigger hang yourself

Repeating your previous statement despite it being disproved does not make you right.

it's common knowledge that blacks are uneducated and literally mentally retarded, so cranial gymnastics need not surprise.

More like Fat as Fvck

nice, is this ur oc?

she looks more white than black desu

So she's stating that when slaves arrived in the new world, that's when 'Whiteness' started?
Seeing that the person making this claim is obviously inferior mentally, I would ask her to define whiteness in this usage, as I think she's confused as to terminology.

But arguing with a nigger is like pissing into an ocean of mis informed, ignorance enjoying niggers drinking their own piss.

Really? Because it looks like whites are the ones that are mentally retarded

>dear

The 'sweetie' meme ain't a meme. Btw, I'm black as fuck y'all.

>I can't provide any foundation for my claims so I'm GOING TO REPEAT THEM IN ALL CAPS

She has zero likes in second response,nobody is agreeing with her.She is literally repeating same thing,she can't deny what pro-White guy said.She is not even Black as she claims, she is Mulatto.

We have very good colleges in America. They teach our black youth all the true facts and life skills they need to become kings in their own time.

LMFAO got BTFO

take your black youth with you as you leave.
Go find your Kingdom as your presence is no longer appropriate here.

Q.E.D

>mulatto trash
This is why mudsharks should be exterminated too. Have a kid that not only looks nothing like you, but 9/10 times they choose to be a nigger.

WHITENESS DIDN'T EXIST

Women are dumb as fuck. I said it, fuck you. This fat beaner probably thinks she has a point.

FUK WYPIPO AND FUK DANAL DRUM

>Hurr durr, we used a different word to desribe ourselves than in the past.
>Hurr Durr that means you that history no longer belongs to you.

Well I guess being an African-American and not an African means you were never kangs. African-Americans didn't exist during the Ancient Egyptian era.

>Posting your own comment on Sup Forums like we give a fuck
Want a medal, faggot?

Black people have never been enslaved

Animals are kept as pets

What about the Irish slaves on American soil? Or indentured servants who were never granted their land?

>ignoring a rebuttal and shouting the same thing stated in the first place
a response was given, you dumb shit. it's more like the nigger couldn't provide a coherent response and could only scream "whiteness was nonexistent".
fucking niggers.

I wish this made any sense
Tried to sound cool and you failed

she has a point. the reason black slaves were used in the colonial America is because they were physically suited to labor in hot environments because of their dark skin. I don't know how this makes whiteness not exist before that, tho, or why it even matters in relation to slave status.

i honestly don't under What the fuck she means with "whiteness"

Most probably she doesn't as well, she just hates whitey and can't accept that she's wrong, that's why she says retarded shit like that, at least that's what I think

Why are liberals so obsessed with semantics? It's incredibly nitpicky to the point of giving me autism vibes. Nobody with a life actually cares about this useless shit because it is so far removed from reality and how these words are used in real life. Nobody who takes his ethnic identity seriously is going to be moved by these hairsplitting arguments.

>it's not REALLY oppression
Sweetie, if I'm getting maimed or killed, I don't give a shit what it's called. Regardless of what you call it, the damage to me can't be escaped. It's the same bleeding hole.

They think abstraction is always necessary or useful, and it makes them look like fools mindlessly parroting the played-out pilpul arguments professor Rosenbaum taught them in Sociology 101.

>i honestly don't under What the fuck she means with "whiteness"

le social construct face XDDD

take this for what it is, but I think she was baiting with that statement, presenting obvious bait and waiting to trap someone with the 'you can never understand my continually oppressed plight' retort.

>say something stupid
>get refuted
>say stupid thing in all caps
>argument won