Pedos and Satanism?

There was a thread here last night about PizzaGate. I only slept 3 hours last night. Been researching online the rest of the time.

What do you guys make of all this? I can't connect the dots. There is just so much, and it's too disturbing.

Have you seen the Hostel movies? I couldn't watch them, and just read the plot. Are these filmmakers trying to show us what really goes on? Or they are part of it?

I can't even articulate my thoughts here. Just tell me something Sup Forums I'm losing it. My body is numb. I'm filled with rage and anger.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TranceformationOfAmerica
youtube.com/watch?v=MV3iZlQm-Zg
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
youtube.com/watch?v=HpQ5f5U4H3M&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:The_Franklin_Cover-Up.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ftPERN9s5b8&t=191s
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym7x2hC0m1M&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=IvGi6hcQdjo
youtube.com/watch?v=ithHeUZgx-A&t=1811s
youtu.be/IgP88z6h-Zk
freeeplanet.boards.net/board/13/pizzagate-general
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pace yourself when researching. Take a break if you need to. It is really fucked up. The rabbit hole of SRA is very dark.

Dutroux and Franklin are probably the two biggest breaks. It is self evident that elite pedophilia, human trafficking, human compromise, and SRA are indeed real. We do not know too much on the specifics, but yeah it is really fucked up.

research: anti-cosmic satanism

those who crave power the most often deserve it the least, and we've created a system where you have to really really want power to get it. i don't have any solutions though. maybe we just need to decentralize our government structure, and rely more on an unchanging document as our supreme leader and rely less on human leaders.

paper leaders, unchanging documents that cannot be altered. none of this living document shit.

basically the original vision of the founding fathers, with the states being the center of government with the feds restricted to national defense and major infrastructure projects.

a republic, not a democracy, with an unaltered founding document as the highest law

>monarch programming
>Ohio Youngstown charm school
>Cathy O'Brien
>Fritz Springmeier

what is SRA ?

>monarch programming
I only know about that one.

What are the other 3?

Not sure if I can handle more for a while.

>Pace yourself when researching
I think that's what I should do.

I want to make a cute young girl my girlfriend.

>Cathy O'Brien

Looking this one up. Listening to her now. Holy fuck.

I've read the satanic bible. Satanists are not allowed to hurt or fuck children.

It means Satanic Ritual Abuse.

It's what these groups do to create new members from the children born or adopted in to these enclaves.They also do it to others kidnapped or lured in for scarifical rites and rituals, entertainment and for training purposes. There are many different groups of varying sizes that use many dofferent methods that do this sort of thing.

How do you manage to keep your sanity user?

I haven't even scratched the surface and already feeling sick. The fact that I cannot talk about any of this with even a single person around me - friends, family, relatives - makes it worse.

As Salam Alaykum.
There are many that I read 6 dang years ago!!! I've witnessed potential kidnappings in Redlands California of strangers talking to kids years ago too.
What horrid are the people involved with this look/seem normal. I feel sorry for those kids being indoctrinated/abused while blitzed out if there mind (drugs) in to a stark, perverted world brought to them by people they only know that "care" for them. You know it's not just Satanic groups doing this, there are countless underground cults too.

Thats the most difficult thing. These groups aren't sane.

They are basically uncensored reality. They don't operate inside the moral frame work taught to you and thats how they are able to get away with it and to control things. You see there is nothing they won't do because to you or anyone else simply because they have invested themselves so fully into that kind of lifestyle that they literally have everything to lose should they be poked or discoverd. You are dealing with a very difficult truth of the world you inhabit and because of that when dealing with this kind of subject and those involved in it. Their can be no comprimise. Truth is not a democracy it just is.

And the truth is, to truely deal with this. You'd have to kill them. Without mercy. Simply because if you can kill them and walk away from killing after it's done. You've ended it. But should you fail to that this darkness will continue and get worse as it is. So how do you keep sane? You either fight them to the death or run for your life. What I mean is you either go deeper to learn more in order to stop it or you walk away now. Do not look into this stuff to for fill some morbid curiosity for that will destroy you.

And that would be insane

Eyes Wide Fucking Shut(Open).

Occultfags, can I get a redpill on reality? What is this sick game all about? Is death the end? I realize it's complicated and difficult to put into words but anything will do.

every year atleast ~100 SRA are committed and they use abortions or kids at the of 1-12 while raping them then killing them afterwards. That's why you will see alot of satanist at abortion clinics.

be careful op...

pleb tier shit

bump

She also said that George Bush was a shapeshifting reptilian.

Watching the Gotthard Tunnel Opening Ceremony from RT was the nail in the coffin for me

Greek mythology and golden apple
I'm not seeing much

Child sacrifice to Moloch takes many forms. Planned parenthood is an obvious one, but they will also sacrifice a child's gender identity. This is the tranny push. They will sexually abuse the children to take their innocence and inflict pain as an offering.

It also serves as a kind of group cohesion among the elites doing it. Gives them a "we're in this together" mentality and they can keep each other from defecting with threats of exposure.

Reality may not be.

I can't objectively test it so that's the best answer I can give.

>Reality may not be
>can't objectively test it

But the theme shows up pretty often in science, religion, and psychedelics. The similar threads across all three suggests there is at least some merit to reality being a somewhat fluid thing.

Science has Quantum Mechanics that generally suggests reality is a collection of interacting wave functions.

Religions and even most Atheists will live by the concept of Karma. That everything is connected and your actions eventually come back to you

Psychadelics (depending which one) can bring you to a state of mind where you feel the connection with the universe that people describe in thematically similar ways.

If that death scene isn't in your top 5 you're probably a closet fag.

Then there's the elites themselves.
Many of the occult elite practices seem serious enough to suggest that the elites themselves believe it to be true.

Whatever the answer is, it's probably complicated

Been there, done that. And can sooooo empathize. My advice-- Accept that you will never be the same, and will never see the world the same. But know it will not always be so terrible as this initial awakening. Still, take a break from the research. And I mean a real break. And pray and pray and pray in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ for strength, for guidance, for mercy, for protection, for purity of the soul.
Finally, my brethren,be strong in the Lord, and tin the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians 6: 10-18

I can't speak for psychedelic drugs having never used them, but reality does certainly have elements of objectivity AND subjectivity....But if the whole of "reality" truly IS...hell if I know.

Given how fucked this whole show is I'm not sure how I prefer it to be.

>young girl haters are literal retards
Not surprising.

Do you really think the real thing would be in a chain bookstore or on Amazon?

Very minimal use, myself, but the closest analogue that could describe are

Ever wake up from a dream, but you still exist in the dream reality for a few seconds while you can still feel your body laying in bed?

That subtle feeling of connection to someone else, where you knew what they were feeling/thinking without being in the same room as them?

The feeling when you know something shortly before it happens. You reach your hand to the phone w/o thinking, and it rings 1 second later. Or braking at a green light just before a car comes blazing by.

That 'woah' feeling of synchronicity with the universe is the same kind of mental feeling you get from psychadelics. Most people that consume for recreation just talk about the visual/tactile sensations as if they mean something by themselves.

Never take them for fun though, that's bluepill shit.

Pedogate can heal the country.

>country is arguably more divided than its ever been
>all our institutions work against the interests of the people they are supposed to serve
>best way to unite a country is around a common enemy
>sex offenders, and especially pedophiles, are the most universally reviled group of people

solution: make pedogate public. 100% of it.
>the problem affects both the right and the left
>the right/left divide join forces against elite pedophilia
>oligarchs hang from lamp poles
>country becomes united again

Hopefully some patriots in the right place see this and make it happen.

archive.org/details/TranceformationOfAmerica

>durr hurr anton lavey tier satanism

Banker Confession: Ex-Banker Claims He Was Invited to Take Part in Child Sacrifice Rituals
youtube.com/watch?v=MV3iZlQm-Zg

if it was that simple it would've been exposed already (dutreux case, franklin coverup, saville etc)
although i dont think they're getting away with it in the long run this time, partly due to social media giving things a way bigger exposure than previously

Retired HEAD OF FBI Tells ALL "Illuminati, Satanism, Pedophile Rings
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

any one of those cases is arguably too small to make a difference

it needs to be overwhelming and incontrovertible

the contents of the huma server is a good fit

THE FRANKLIN SCANDAL - A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal
youtube.com/watch?v=HpQ5f5U4H3M&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

This was the start for me. Documentary on the franklin scandal. Was supposed to air on the discovery channel, but was cancelled and the production company was paid to not make a stir. This would be a good first start.

wikispooks.com/wiki/File:The_Franklin_Cover-Up.pdf

Book by John Decamp. An important start in understanding all of this. Focuses primarily on the franklin scandal.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftPERN9s5b8&t=191s

Documentary on Marc Dutroux. Deals with the Dutroux affair. Very basic and pretty minimal info but you get a really good basic overview.

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Warning: Some highly disturbing content. NSFW. Deals with the Dutroux affair. This is another very important place to place to start.

WHY JOHNNY CAN'T COME HOME (JOHNNY GOSCH)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym7x2hC0m1M&t=1s

My hypothesis is that when people say things like "shapeshifting reptilian" they're speaking figuratively because they don't know how to adequately articulate what they're trying to describe. For example, Alex Jones will talk about "psychic vampires" but I think he's actually just talking about literal sadists; people that feed off of the pain they inflict on others.

My guess is that a shapeshifting reptilian is someone who is constantly pretending to be a neurotypical human, and convincingly so because they're high IQ, but in reality they're devoid of human emotion and even basic mammalian compassion. A shapeshifting reptilian is the sort of person who could flay someone they know well alive in a matter-of-fact sort of way. To witness someone transform from one into the other instantly must be uncanny.

Jay Parker The World Is Run By A Satanic Cult Of Pedophiles That Commit Human Sacrifices
youtube.com/watch?v=IvGi6hcQdjo

There is no hope. I've been with Voat since the Pedogate stuff started coming to light. The circumstantial evidence (Podesta emails, general research, arrests, etc.) is absolutely insane. The average person simply doesn't care or is too dumb to understand how the world really works. You could have direct evidence of pedo stuff and the brainwashed public wouldn't believe it. MSM would obfuscate the point with technical language and theory like 9/11, OKC, etc. and frame it up as a hoax. There is literally no way We can offer proof in this day and age that the masses would believe. Hell, even a video of a sex act would be dismissed as CGI or fabrication. The day of the rope can't happen in our technological age, I'm afraid.

what is it with pedos and fags posting anime? Is there some kind of correlation with that?

Hello fellow Voater.

Yah, I noticed that, too.

Quick rundown please.

Hi. Pizzagate on Voat is terrible. All good leads went unresearched and now its just Elsagate/News

As an active satanist who partakes in many underground as well as advertised satanic events within major cities, I have never seen an open endorsement of pedophilia, much less any engagements of it. I do not however doubt that there is a crossover, as many of the wealthier and/or in politics patrons of these events are almost assuredly involved in some degree of whatever PizzaGate really is in the end. I dont push the matter with them

Yea I have noticed a lot of rehashing of old stuff lately but now and then there are still some significant and well-sourced leads. I still find it the best place in terms of community. And not everyone has the time and wherewithal to devote, pardon the pun.

Cheesybay, shipping routes, Stone factory. Thought there was a lot of good info in those topics.

Of course it is real, it has its roots in the financial industry, for those of you who haven't watched the interview of the Dutch financier Ronald Bernard, I suggest you do it, he speaks of child sacrifice happening etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=ithHeUZgx-A&t=1811s

It's deep and the origins are quite esoteric. If you want to stick with the surface-level material, the. The Dutroux and Franklin affairs are your starting point, as well as the boy's home scandal (can't remember the name) and Saville affairs in the U.K.
The esoteric stuff is obviously a lot more shadowy and difficult to prove. David Icke has pieced together most of the common consensus on the matter:
youtu.be/IgP88z6h-Zk

Aren't u concerned about practicing that stuff post flat earth and pizza gate?

For me at least, it's self evident now that there's a creator and that's probably not a good individual or entity to be offending by doing exactly what he says not to do.

Could you run me through your reasoning for being a Satanist?

I didn't see that it was already posted, I was replying to the OP.

A big problem, as I see it, as in any concerted human endeavor, is that the Pizagate/Pedogate community has become fragmented into factions -- who is legit, who is a shill, counterspy, bot, in it for insta-fame, bitcoin, (((selfishness))), whatever. But I still think it's worth the effort to continue to keep talking/posting/discussing. And i don't think the awareness is diminishing, either --quite the contrary. People are affected on a visceral level and even if they want to stick their heads in the sand, they can't quite get their hearts and stomachs to follow. Still, my biggest fear is an impending disaster of mass distraction, so big we must all attend to our basic survival needs. And then, I fear, we may all be too busy defending/protecting our own children than to worry about someone else's.

My apologies.

Whoever mentioned the satanic bible as some sort of rulebook need's to graduate to the next level. I happen to be trying to break a ring operating in the southwest between Sedona, Phoenix and LA. Litteraly right now. I just came back into contact with a loved one who disappeared in SoCal for a year so be thankful you aren't hearing it from a loved one. I want to fucking kill these people. I actually just came here to try and recruit some help me with my leads. Please help.
freeeplanet.boards.net/board/13/pizzagate-general

The first reply saying to pace yourself was right. Probably not a great idea to binge watch youtube videos all day. Eventually you're gonna hear testimony from Paul bonacci, or have to endure Why Johnny Cant Come Home which just now made my eyes water just from merely mentioning it. You've got a window to he'll in front of you now.

The more I think about it, the more I belive that the way to connect all the dots is a massive depopulation plan. So massive that birth control can't be enough : given the deadline and the demographic drop needed, deaths are required.
If numerous deaths are required, from the elite point of view true chaos is not an option : they could be wiped out in the process.
That leaves one option : organized violence. The State is the best tool to kill a massive amount of people without endangering the elites.
It can be done by war, repression, genocide, poisonning, controlled diseases and fake chaos (with a controlled opposition).
Above all, if you have people to kill, you need killers. And if you have to kill the majority of the population, there's one unavoidable question : how to kill some of the killers and their family.
I think that it is, ultimately, what mind control is about. That's the final goal of MK Ultra, therefore of SRA : the creation of killers who can kill other killers, or even kill themselves once their task done.
If I'm right, that leaves one question : what is the reason of the extermination ? Knowing the reason, we could deduct the deadline and the amount of deaths required, and so the basic architecture of their plan.

yeah this is probably more then likely what it is, the one dude who survived being killed by jeffrey dahmer said when he was alone with him that dahmer turned into a demon, I think maybe human minds have trouble equating other humans with this level of violence and hatred, so our minds make us hallucinate to try and escape the horrifying reality that humans are capable of this shit.

I wish I could sit and talk in real life with you anons. It's hard for me to type right now. I keep looking into articles and videos as this thread is going.

I'm pissed more than ever. There is so much data. Can't process it all. I want to know what's happening.

Speaking of depopulation though... help me understand: we are 7.5B people. Have you seen the general public? Go take a look at what's trending on YouTube. Look at the most popular music videos, TV shows, News channels, etc. It seems to me that people are pathetic. Too many morons out there.

SJW types, dogmatic religious nuts, rednecks, psychopaths, feminists, .......

I don't know. How is this going to turn out alright? I'm not justifying killing people, but just saying, maybe (((((they)))))) have a reason, and it's not just "evil"?

>> I'm not justifying killing people, but just saying, maybe (((((they)))))) have a reason, and it's not just "evil"?
Dude, Read the book of Revelations. Actually, read the whole new testament. These things have been prophesied.

Make a new thread on this.

Please elaborate a little. I will definitely read the new testament as it's been on my to-read list since listening to Jordan Peterson, but still would like to get a TL;DR from you.

Phoenix user here, there is some serious deep goings on in Sedona and has been since the late 90s. A lot of the wealthy (((Hollywood))) celebs come vacation there, and it is de facto headquarters for the new age and metaphysical outside of L.A. & NYC. The place is rife with high grade occultism. After the sun sets you can literally feel the shift in vibes and energy - if one is in tune to such things.

To be honnest, I believe (((they))) have no other choice, at least from their point of view (the other choices are leading either to their elimination as elites, either to the end of mankind).
It's the only way I found to explain the deadline part which, in turn, is the only way to explain why birth control can't be enough.
So, if I'm right ...
Seems like (((their))) plan is more an adaptation to something than a deliberate project.
What the fuck did they found ?

Bump