I'm afraid to say Trump won't stand a chance against her, get ready for the first woman president in 2020

I'm afraid to say Trump won't stand a chance against her, get ready for the first woman president in 2020.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y06yI-bdX_c
youtube.com/watch?v=UnoCmWRj73Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god she's even more hideous than hillary

who dis? Isn't this that niggress senator from House Of Cards?

Yup. I am terrified. If the dems run Waters it is all over for us. Our day in the sun will end. CNN if you are reading this, please discourage liberals from promoting Waters. I know we have had our differences, but do us this one favor.

DESU i would be more worried if Oprah ran against Trump

Who?

I'd be more worried if Hillary ran against Trump again than this pavement ape.

Maxine "If you collude with Russia, I'll getch'ya" Waters
Maxine "If Guam tips over, I'll lose my composure" Waters
Maxine "Impeach 45" Waters
Maxine "If Trump is gone, Putin is done" Waters

youtube.com/watch?v=Y06yI-bdX_c
Songbird should be her VP beings they are of the same mind youtube.com/watch?v=UnoCmWRj73Q

Don't forget Limpopo! 1st ^link

I will vote for her if she runs with Hank Johnson yes I had to search that on ecosia powered by bing

PLEASE do. I want nothing more than for the DNC to nominate her.

She's a certifiable glue sniffing retard, nobody that has a conscious mind would vote for her.

God damn I hope she runs. How do we meme Democrats into running with her? While we're at it let's get literally whu into Congress as well so we can have a Waters Wu ticket and laugh our asses off.

>America will have it's first black and trans presidential ticket, and that's a good thing
Has literally who come out as trans yet or is he still pretending to just be an ugly woman that looks like Michael McDonald?

Reclaiming my time!

God damn I hope the DNC is retarded enough to run her. Even the liberals I know think she's incredibly incompetent and idiotic.

please, God, let Maxine Waters run for president. Make it so. She is the dumbest cunt to ever sit in Congress. She makes Pelosi look like a fucking rocket scientist.

Please let this retarded nigger make a run for all the world to see.

I hope she runs, the memes that would come out of that election would eclipse the meme war of 2016.

>James Brown 2020!
But will the king of soul beat the Jewish robot in the primaries?

Why's that bitch culturally appropriating Elvira's hair?

Imagine if her crusty bald scalp was showing, someone snatch that horsehair off during her rally.