Colbert is a pedo

Colbert is flirting with this little girl (13 years old) and she's dressed like a whore. Is anyone surprised? We live in a sick sick world.

youtube.com/watch?v=7tIKgq06Zzw

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/history-lists/5-things-victorian-women-didnt-do-much
internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/SLT/society/family/marriage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is how she's dressed btw and people in the comments say that it's appropriate... She's just a 13 year old child. The jews must be hunted down for what they have done.

I could fap to her getting BLACKED desu.

Patience buddy, she'll be blacked soon.. if she hasn't already.

she doesnt look 13 desu but id fuck her

That's weird. At least wait until she peaks at 14.

It's less surprising that this site is filled with people obsessed with the interviews of 13 year old girls you sick pedo projecting fuck

>what are you doing user?
>oh just screenshotting an underage girl to post to an image board for pedos who mascarade as being anti-pedo

Fucking bravo you perve

>but muh pizzagate

I am obsessed with examining her bum for Roundworm. I would love to pull one out slowly from her sweaty fartcrimp

Typical leaf cuck

I don't have the patience for this somebody quote what he said please!

Don't worry, she already had more sexual partners than anyone here. You think you can ever get in this business otherwise?

fuck off colbert

Notice she has that exact Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman look that they love so much. Wonder when they brought Colbert into the fold.

Yeah stay mad because I'm exposing your pedo rings Patel. Have some shekels sicko. I just show how degenerate it is and everyone in the YouTube comments support her dressing like a whore btw.

asspained feminists made the AOC laws so that you would have to wait 5 fucking years, half a decade, to legally be allowed to have sex with that. Now I can agree 13 is still too young, but there comes a point where nature and the law are not agreeing at all.

This isnt "The Jews", its the opposite. Before the Jews passed there consent laws, designed to destabilise the family and destroy white birth rates, girls were married off at this age to a respectable gentleman, and taught how to raise children, as they should be. For millennia this was how things operated. Were our ancestors all blue pilled, and we red pilled?

He's just flirting with her the whole interview. Really takes off after a few minutes.

Sure but sexualizing children is not good.

Those guys had it so good, they could mold her into the perfect wife. And she would be happier in most cases (not all). Now what do we get, our future wives will be into their 20's and have had multiple sex partners, guys got to fuck her before you, back when she was hotter. You get to pay for the ring and the wedding though.......

(lolitard)
Except age of consent laws don't apply if you're married and fornication with another man's daughter was punishable by death in the better days.

Blame woman suffrage. Don't like it? Rise up against it.

The average age of marriage in England during the Victorian era was twenty-five. You have no idea what you're talking about.

>me on the right

I've flirted with 12 year olds myself and I'm 28. They make good practice.

If anything she's the one flirting. She learned well in Hollywood

>coldbear is a pedo
>give him YouTube views

Lucky cunt

She's like a clone of Natalie Portman, it's eerie

really gets your goats

Yup. Consent laws were the first thing the Jewish marxist feminists pushed for, and for good reason. Now were left with washed up 18yr olds whos pussys have already been beaten up in their prime years by Tyrone and Paco, or Mohammed here in the UK as the Jews know non whites dont give a fuck about (((consent laws))).

And dont get me started on how they have ruined marriage. It use to be the case that a married man had complete authority over his wife, as it should be, now its the opposite, with a married women in control knowing she can file for divorce at anytime, citing some bullshit reason as they allow anything, and she runs off with the children and half your cash/possessions.

Just 1 of literally 1000s, If not 10,000s of reasons why Ive grown to despise the Jew

Sounds about right for men but do you have source for women?

Si llega al pomo me la como

Not my type also Steve's a fag

BREEDER PROGRAMS FAMPAI

>She's just a 13 year old child
13 should be the age of adulthood desu

Shut up, Jew. You'll make aliyah soon enough.

>dressed like a whore
She's dressed more mature than the average 13 year old. She's probably stunning in a long dress.

It was the same for women also.

"At the end of the 18th century, the average age of first marriage was 28 years old for men and 26 years old for women. During the 19th century, the average age fell for English women, but it didn’t drop any lower than 22."

why is she wearing a pantsuit jacket that goes to her pussy lenght and then nothing but panties underneath it?

Forgot the source: history.com/news/history-lists/5-things-victorian-women-didnt-do-much

The difference between past and present is the manner in which society viewed and policed female sexual immorality. When Lydia runs away with a soldier in Pride and Prejudice, her reputation is considered as good as ruined unless she marries him, and even then the stain is to remain for the rest of her days. Female suffrage gave rise to social programs, artificial pay equality in the workplace, and easy divorce owing to their being able to take half a man's money thereupon, which made having a providing man unnecessary for women. Hence the state of affairs we see today.

She cut her shin shaving. That's adorable.

But she's pretty attractive though. I'd let her touch my willy. You must be either a fag or a hag.

This is what happens when weak white men allow women to get into politics and start writing the rules. Its horrible. I'm glad men in our generation are saying no to marriage, just isn't worth 1/100th the hassle.

Sup Forums is a pedo.

She looks older at thirteen than I did at thirty.

Imagine how used up she'll look by the time she hits a quarter of a century.

You realise by Victorian times the Jew was already running the show, right? They knew whom Jack the ripper was, some Jew, he would literally grafitti "Dont blame the Jews" or some shit at his crime scenes, instead of preserving the evidence they were ordered to wash the evidence away as they were above the law even then

Regardless, through 99% of human history young teenage girls were married young and taught how to raise children. The first thing on the agenda for the Jews was consent laws, up to 21 in some cases

Were our ancestors blue pilled, and we red pilled? Simple question

>Catholic
>pedo

Why are you surprised? There's a reason we invented fumi-e.

Please grow massive tits.

>is 13
>looks 28
oy vey

She's going to be JEWED first.

Captain Jack Jenner?

maybe circa 2006.... now we want to rope peedos

She wants to look like she's 30 years old or she has very bad genes, maybe both.

Is Sup Forums still butthurt they failed to get colbert fired? Apparently they are from this OP.

They are sexualizing young girls to the point where even I have a problem with it.

>Is anyone surprised?

No

>We live in a sick world

Liberal elites are disgusting scum.

Jesus.
I can never tell how old american women are.
I would honestly say she is a short, good looking 30 year old.

She looks so old, probably British, or half-british

"The Jew was running the show" during the Shakespeare's time also, I suppose, when there wasn't a single Jew in England owing to their expulsion under Edward hundreds of years earlier?

"In 1619, the average age of marriage was about 23 for women, 26 for men."

internetshakespeare.uvic.ca/Library/SLT/society/family/marriage.html

They always have these lame prepared stories about the airport. What's so funny about the airport? Who watches this shit?

nice

the Shakespeare's time

read: Shakespeare's time

>nature
If nature agreed, then a 13 year old would be able to have a child successfully. And yet, the teenagehood has the most complications to pregnancy and childbirth than any other period of time.

She's one of ours.

Podesta and Colbert walk into a pizza parlor and

Did you ever have a girlfriend at 13? I did and they were just as sexual then as they are now young child

Tell her to dress like a normal kid.

Sup Forums was pedo when everyone using the site was underage. Think about it.

But you were also 13....

Says who?

Yes that's why I said at 13, woman are and always have been sexualy active at that age

>woman are and always have been sexualy active at that age

No, you scum

>This isnt "The Jews", its the opposite. Before the Jews passed there consent laws, designed to destabilise the family and destroy white birth rates, girls were married off at this age to a respectable gentleman
>respectable genteman
That rules out all you rural retards.

also, the average age of first menstruation has gone from 16-18 a century ago to much younger now. our 12 year olds now look like the 18 year olds of yesterday. this is done on purpose through chemicals in the environment.

this results in confusion and degeneracy, the intended goal.

just because people did something a certain way in the past doesn't make it right. also, it was a different time, and there were practicalities regarding survival that we don't face anymore.

degeneracy was decreasing as survival became easier, there was less excuse for marrying underagers. the people in charge want us to be evil and degenerate like them, and so they had to make the kids look older, to get that degeneracy back.

Typical catholic behaviour.

Is that Diane?

Her male co-stars must drop spaghetti all over the place when shes about

>she's talking about bulls and bucking broncos being tough on her thighs

Don't say no it's true, when they start puberty they become interested in boys sexually not my fault I was a chad at 13

>chad

Back to autisms with you

>We had no real pedos lurking around.

so what? is the penis diferent?

Sorry im confused what your argument is here, im referring to age of consent laws and the agenda they serve, not whatever age people bothered to marry in England 100s of years ago, I thought that was the topic at hand

Underrated

>You just remembered all of Stephens writers are minorities, women and kikes

Fuck off you dumb fuck

Look OP. If his two-scoops anti-Trump rage didn't tell you he's a fucking pedo already, you seriously need to lurk more.

Nobody who hates Trump that much isn't. As in IS NOT A PEDO!

It's a very widely used term you pleb

Okay friend let me explain something since you seem to be new here, hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilia. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy and human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting but only in the us does there seem to be this unwarranted taboo around healthy and normal male sexuality.

>pleb

Back to Sup Forums lad

if she bleeds she most certainly can take the dick, this is how nature intended it
pedophile is a term for liking prepubescent children only

Muh degenarates dur dur dur

>Faps to blacked 13 y.o
>Faps to blacked
>Faps

>The average age of marriage in England during the Victorian era was twenty-five. You have no idea what you're talking about.
It's rationalization, the jew propaganda didn't warp my brain, it's natural. Degenerate and refusing to be self aware of the rot.

where the fuck did he flirt with her you idiot?

how can a 13 year old be so charming, cognisant and articulate?
I could barely string together a sentence at 13.

kekd

Thats it good goy, let Mohammed and Jamal take your women in their prime fertility years

Dont worry though, at 21 shes all yours! *hand rub*

>how can a 13 year old be so charming, cognisant and articulate?

She was handed everything and is full of her self

Is this how whores dress in your country Achmed?

>kekd

kekd

She's so fucking fake, she's clearly been taught to larp as an adult but still has the brain of a 13 year old so can't pull it off properly, comes of like an alien, not to mention everything she says is scripted. Weird as fuck.

Why won't the jews just let children be children?