So now Blizzard is going to shoot itself in the foot to hire more women and minorities

So now Blizzard is going to shoot itself in the foot to hire more women and minorities

When will they go bankrupt lads?

dualshockers.com/blizzard-diversity-inclusion-initiative-more-women-minority-groups/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Q2bxP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they won't go bankrupt as long as hearthstone exists

The temporary cash grab from liberals far outweighs the damage done by diversity.

into the it goes

this
Fuck I should write an article for huffpo or whoever can pay me shit and label hearthstone as why millenials are poor
burning 1000s of dollars over their playtime

I don't even fucking care about the pandering of minorities anymore.

It's such a common fucking practice now, there's more important issues at hand here without you faggots crying about everything. Move along.

Blizzard has been shit for years who cares

Overwatch is a retarded game. How does that feel.

this
drones just throw money at them so they continue what they're doing

>hiring based on race
>not racist
pick one

leftism is so racist. they judge and hire people based on their race and not on their individualism

Overwatch literally can't get worse. They already make balance changes based on Reddit whining and their latest patch is literally the same thing as last year but it managed to break everything.

Do it

you have no idea how easy it is to fuck with a game's balance, and how quickly it goes downhill from there

archive.is/Q2bxP

I just play some titan fall 2 or for honour if I feel like playing vidya. Stop giving blizz kikes server (you)s.

Yeah, noticed that.
Ever since OW's release i've just been trolling on a single account and i'm still not banned.
They can't do shit about game balance, and every game they made is at least 10% unbalanced.
>pink hair weirdo russian character in new game
>lesbian relationship
says enough

>recruit more ___
i.e. discriminate

RIP

isn't (((blizzard)))'s stock taking a swan dive?
i can't remember where i saw it because vidya is for cucks.

Player Unknown Battlegrounds is the official Sup Forums game.

blizzard to saved then selfs sold out to activision lmao..

and blizzard games are irrelevant . the only thing good was wow till lich king . and if you want to play wow go on privet servers

kek the joke is that they can't hire anybody worth a shit because the toxic work environment. check out the history of their job listings. it's hilarious.

not enough pandakin?

new char is a jigaboo

I know some artist that have worked there. That industry is brutal, if you don't hire the best based on merit, you WILL fail. This basically auto-fail.

Will kikes be equally represented and only make up 2% of the company to reflect their demographic? That is what diversity looks like.

haha cucks

samefagging faggot kys

Because shit like that always goes oh so well for companies that try it.
Meh, idiots will idiot.

I'm a "minority" I should really start taking advantage of this shit. Would look really good on my resume.

I'd love to work in the US and flaunt my maga hat, but don't wanna get fired and stranded in the US 2 weeks into the job for racist, bigotted views.

This is why Dark Souls is the only true redpilled online game.

ID fagging hard

They went creatively and morally bankrupt a long time ago. They're already dead to anyone who isn't a complete tool

PUBG is life

>be Blizzard
>watch the current Google dumpster fire
>'hey we should get in on that, that will be good for business'

Videogames are cancer and need to be annihilated.

>wants to turn into bioware
Jesus, they not learn from the Mass Effect 4 mistake?

It's amazing how shit like this fails every time, results in decreased sales, etc. and yet companies fall for the meme every fucking time.

Nice once i get back from work i ll should throw around 2k Euros on wow just to support such progressive moves while bigots cry because nobody wants them in their games xd

Welcome to gaming post 2010.

>blizzard collapsing
Finally.

Someone post the "girls who code" pics, you know the ones.

What companies have yet to do this?
Have Bethesda or Rockstar done anything like this?
For Blizz, I honestly think it's solely a PR thing. They understand the importance of pandering to their fanbase. I doubt we will see anything greatly change in their games.