>Improving education standards vs declining education standards
>Highly competitive attitude vs no child left behind
>Extremely hard working vs lazy and apathetic
>STEM dominated by natives vs STEM filled with Asians and jews

The dragon will feast on the eagle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know you get "STEM" in china for working 5 years on thr job?

explain to me why i shouldnt wife a qt chinese girl? at least then i will have guaranteed a future for my lineage. the white race is doomed. the jews have torn away the christian foundations of our culture. there is no pulling out of this death spiral. the chinese are immune to jewish trickery since they are themselves a type of jew. this is why china has existed for 5000 years and cannot be conquered or destroyed.

>implying that the chinese economy won't crash after they lose thier largest consumer
>implying that India, SK, Japan and Vietnam arn't sick of China's shit
>Implying that the big banks will allow the US to lose
>Implying the chinese governemnt doesn't have controlled opposition on religions
>Implying that the chinese people arn't sick of their government harvesting organs from thier political enemies

>Infinitely superior technology

The dragon will be torn apart by actual eagles with attached lasers.

We must unite with the poos

Education standards are not flawless yet but it's been constantly improving since the 80s.
The USA is experiencing the opposite.

They export millions to train aboard and the US. Research in the USA is dominated by Asian diaspora. Industrial espionage is basically taken for granted at this point.

Only a small amount of whites reach higher education. Those who do are knee deep in debt, alienated and demoralized by the environment.

Dont forget both countries poison their citizens with no regulations on food/chemicals

>racially homogeneous

NIGGA YOU SEE THIS FLAG? IT'S FOR THE 5 MAIN PPLS OF CHINA AND NOW IT'S RACIALLY HOMOGENEOUS?

SUICIDE IS STILL AN OPTION, LEAF

>eagles with attached lasers.
It will take Chinese one day to copy your lasers and attach them on the dragon. Then what?

Mental illness.

Hopefully it will feast on the whole nest.

>implying that the american economy won't crash after they lose their largest buyer
>implying that Iran, Russia, and NK aren't sick of America's shit
>implying big manufacturers will allow China to lose
>implying the american government can get anything done
>implying the millennials of fighting age are fit for combat

ftfy, faggot

>5 MAIN PPLS OF CHINA
there is only one main people. the han. every other people are small minorities that are being rapidly assimilated into the han majority.

>Chinese copy
Right because their knock offs are so effective and reliable

>implying that the chinese economy won't crash after they lose thier largest consumer

They are building a shadow Empire all over Africa and South America, seizing industry shares all over the west, working on a pan Asian union.
The world is moving and the USA and Europe are falling behind. There will come at time when China will have placed all their pieces where they want them on the chess board. At this point it will be too late to prevent them from taking the king.

Chinese are slanty-eyed niggers.
Yellow-skinned wetbacks.
The jewish kikes of Asia.

China doesn't have:
>Deep sea navy
>An Air Force with non-knockoff planes

The copy they made of the F35 is a fucking embarrassing pile of shit, and you assume allies wouldn't buttfuck China with us. On top of that, China exploding their main economic power would spell doom for them. We'd never invade china, but we'd sure as shit destroy them in conflict abroad.

I don't care what happens after I die and I don't care what happens to others.
/thread

but you are moving the goalpost. USA won't have any tech edge over China in 6 years.

America is failing because of democrats, progressive sjw females, faggots, niggers, and spics.

The han police are openly torching their muslim minorities with flamethrowers. They absolutely don't give a fuck about minorities and the only ones with some element of freedom are just another breed of Asian stock.

>not a single mention of jews
hmm

>extremely patriotic vs self-loathing
you're projecting, leaffag; we bicker amongst ourselves alot, but punch us in the mouth and we get weird about it real fast. go read a history book, have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up

Zhang pls, your country has nothing going for its military other tha than a large number of inexperienced ground troops that we can blow away from halfway across the planet.
>Worlds most powerful air force (US Air Force)
>Worlds second most powerful airforce (US Navy)
>Worlds most powerful navy
>Largest nuclear arsenal
We would obliterate you so quickly, our troops wouldnt even have time to order some peking duck

America can buy cheap shit elsewhere, harder for china to find someone that consumes as much as the US does. Iran can't do shit and Russia knows that if it gets involved, then they have to declare war on the US and, inturn, NATO forces. The chinese and russians fighting on the same side is a fucking meme. KIm has no spine, he went all the way from saying that he'll nuke the US mainland to saying that he might nuke a small island the the US owns.

Someone post the webms and gifs.

China can't even copy shit right.

No. These things exist for a reason. Because you're diseased.

The primary bane of America is that you're rotten. Mentally and physically you could not reproduce the feats of your ancestors.
It doesn't matter if he's liberal or not, the average American today is fatter, weaker, has less stamina, thinks slower, remembers less, focuses less and learns less than 50 years ago.

You're devolving. Literally.

Idk what gives you that impression, but with the US military being as large as it has been since the beginning of time, we are at least 50 years ahead of the next country in terms of weapon tech.
China's strategy on the other hand seems to be quantity of quality.

Which is irrelevant as OP claimed China is homogenous.

If you have to devote a portion of your military to keeping a boot on the neck of your "minorities" you forfeit the homogenous title as there are clearly enough minorities in your country to maintain distinct ethnic identities separate from your own.

ok. my bad, didn't know you are a kid or have a brain of a child. Thats even better, you will live long enough to see how you wrong.

I like how America, one of the most technologically advanced, with the biggest army, is being talked down upon and lectured by a Canadian. Canada with their army of, what 1,000 Mounties, is saying that America would lose to China? Guess what syrup sucker, if china invades you're going to be next, if not another target. Then you'll cry to America and Britain to save you.

>China stronk
>Chinks for the past thousand years have been butt fucked by other militaries
Go back to China you Chink

>no evidence to back up any claims
Good argument friend

Your mistake is thinking that WW3 will be a conventional war. It won't be. It just doesn't work that way anymore. You can try shutting your ears and closing your eyes when the weapons hit but you won't shield yourself from the reality of your death.

The Chinese can do anything they want. They're in the same positions the nazis were in WW2. They may lack the sheer creativity of the Aryan but they have a lot more time and resources.

You won't know what hits you because you couldn't even imagine it existed before.

you won't even look at any evedence kiddo, you just waiting untill some idiot with gore webms comes into thread so you could start masturbating.

>flag.

Shut the fuck up. You don't know shit about my country.

>1 500 000 000 vs 300 000 000
So many fucking people that the slightest disruption of their infrastructure will result in literally HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS starving or thirsting to death
>Racially homogeneous vs 50% white
90%~ Han still leaves 150 million minorities from your estimates
>103 increasing IQ vs 98 decreasing IQ
The Chinese are notorious cheats and their IQ tests are no exception. The average Chinese IQ isn't close to 103, that's the IQ of their universities where the tests were conducted. If the west only tested the top 5% of their academic elite then the 'average' western IQ would be 120-130
>Improving education standards vs declining education standards
Again, Chinese are notorious cheats. You don't have any education standards, you have memorization standards. No innovation comes from China because you do not think, you only repeat
>Highly competitive attitude vs no child left behind
>Extremely hard working vs lazy and apathetic
Hard working =/= effective work. A single western worker can have a higher output than a hundred Chinese, while actually creating goods of good quality.
>STEM dominated by natives vs STEM filled with Asians and jews
If your education system is so fucking good and ours is so fucking bad then why do your kind desperately flee to the west for a proper education?

>diverts completely
No seriously I'm actually interested, I've been proven wrong by /pol before and been happy to admit it.

>The Chinese can do anything they want
Except you know, have a none shit hole nation
>They're in the same positions the nazis were in WW2
In other words you are going to invade Russia and proceed to get raped harder than your ancestors did by the hands of the Japs. Comparing yourself to the Third Reich (whom considered Chinks to be yellow rats) during WWII where they made one mistake that fucked them isn't really impressive nor a good thing

Are you the same chink mongrel Canadian that keeps kissing Kims ass in all these threads.

>OP claimed China is homogenous.
China is 91% Han. The next big minority groups are Manchu, Hui and Zhuang which is like comparing the Scots, Welsh, Irish and Britons.

China is one of the most homogeneous countries in the world.

The US is 50% white, this 50% being an incoherent mix of various European cultures in the first place.

life itself will prove it, so i don't need to do anything. You will start noticing it around you. In the words of relatives, In the TV and movies, in the songs, in the air. In everything.

you forgot the important one

>American vs Chinese

>Except you know, have a none shit hole nation
Coming from the country of detroit I find it laughable.

if there's a draft and all these millions of fighting age illegal men don't get drafted would they be lynched in the street?

>Racially homogeneous vs 50% white

You have no idea what you're talking about. China has been repressing minority people for decades.

3/10 troll harder newfag.

>136995614
i.e. dysgenics, jews, and the cultural rot the former have fomented

'in a healthy society it is easy to be good'
for us to regain our vitality we must change our society

I rather be in fucking Detroit than fucking Beijing, Chongqing, or etc where you are either getting scammed out of the ass by every shifty slinks to having your eyes, lungs, and tongue feel on fucking fire.

You tell us

which is the reason why US needs war NOW
in 30 years, the nigger-mulatto population will have reached unsustainable levels and the US will implode without expansion

Ah yes, the good old wait and see approach.
Ya know, I remember a time when our two countries were competing in the tech race, and while we may have been apprehensive that the USSR could possibly compete with our own, it came as a complete surprise to all when they collapsed and we found out just how awful their technology was.

Your pic is a silicone sex doll, you autist, look at the skin

They can just consume it themselves. Not like you pay them with anything but borrowed money anyway.

righteous QUADS

The US could push chinks shit in even in a ground invasion, not so much if lo meinland tried to bring it. I am just talking about actual forces landing and invading though.

America has....
> world's largest navy
> most air craft carriers and strike groups
> the world's largest air force and second largest air force
> Can shoot satilites out of orbit
and China has..... what? escalators that will kill our boots on the ground?
Kys faggot

I guess your people will come up with the name for this phenomena. When Americans finally realise that you are loosing, that you fell behind, that no MAGA from any politician can help you, that your time is over and you have to learn to live with the acceptance of it. Britain got over it, when they lost Empire. USSR fell and felt it. Now its your turn. Biggest egoes crash harder.

>uniting with literally shit
fitting end for america.

>So many fucking people that the slightest disruption of their infrastructure
Hasn't happened and increasingly unlikely to happen as agricultural technology is pretty much pioneered in China now.

>90%~ Han still leaves 150 million minorities from your estimates
Read the thread you Somalian refugee attendant. 99% of China's population is some breed of sinitic people or another.
Your country is 80% white and will soon be 70%.

>The Chinese are notorious cheats and their IQ tests are no exception.
And your pampered kids are boosted for 'participation awards'

> If the west only tested the top 5% of their academic elite then the 'average' western IQ would be 120-130
If China did that it would be higher.

>Again, Chinese are notorious cheats.
And your education barely allows you to add two numbers together at the end highschool. But at least you had diversity class and weekly prayer at the mosquee.

>Hard working =/= effective work.
Westerners are neither working nor effective.

>A single western worker can have a higher output than a hundred Chinese
hahaha. Good one. Will tell at the dinner tonight.

>If your education system is so fucking good and ours is so fucking bad then why do your kind desperately flee to the west for a proper education?
China is bursting with students. But our education system is still developing. So those that we know are worth sending are sent aboard to study. Not to mention the established Chinese diaspora already dominating your high schools who have no allegiance toward you.

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&feature=youtu.be

It's funny because even black soldiers or any western soldier for that matter is much more fit and much more well trained to work together than any other military in the world.

The chinese are skinny, and probably have to take wet shits all the time. Please.

There's no such thing as a qt chink. Some Japs are OK but just keep it in your own race.. the white race ain't doomed until we lose europe.

Plus everyone fucking hates mainland chinks, if you're gonna date one, try and get one from Hong Kong or Taiwan or else they're probably just in it for the money.

Also
>friendly with U.S. (((allies))) vs backstabed by U.S.(((allies)))

if there is ever a war with China it will not be with just China. Alone, she doesn't stand a chance.

Most likely NK, Iran, and several South Asian countries that are Islamic now will give direct support. Russia will only enter if Japan, or Australia, or America attempt to curtail any theatre development China might do in North Africa and West Africa.

World War 3 will be in the South China Sea. China will have a missle fight with Japan. Taiwan will pretend to be neutral but actually support China. NK will pressure Malaysia and Indonesia to support conquest of the Philippines. Vietnam, and Cambodia will work with the highest bidder. Thailand and Singapore will convert to Islamic governments. Iran, Qatar, Jordan, will ally with China. Russia will use the time to make deals in Afghanistan. When the smoke clears you will see a front that is basically communism, and Islamic.

not being a traitor

Chinks are literally worthless.

>Chink """Humans"""

Chinese delusions: the post.

>Canada

Sounds about right

I fucked this post up, I meant chingchong is fucked either way, war wise.

You see, the difference is they're evolving. You're devolving.

50 years ago detroit was a thriving city. 50 years ago Beijing was a ruin. Now Shanghai is one of the main economic hubs of the world, whereas all your cities are slowly deteriorating under the weight of increasing corruption, gangs, illegals, and low productivity.

>draft

lol who are you kidding
How did the last draft turn out for you? Have men gotten tougher since Nam or are they more pussified than ever? Americans have NO chance in a total war.

>I just got btfo: The post

Pfffff....

>He thinks the west can actually lose a global conflict against subhumans

The powers of the anglo and aryan combined are enough to shake reality

Japan is better than China

Have a better version lad

>110 IQ evolved
very smart.

USA can't win against 1 country full of rice niggers. What makes you think it can fare any better in a global conflict?

I actually can't wait until the US crashes. It's going to be so fun running around in a lawless land killing niggers. When America goes down it will be way worse than the Soviet Union' collapse.

this 100%
just look at America immediately before pearl harbor and 9/11 compared with after. The second we are attacked every american will join the cause and fight for his country. After 9/11 we were so fired up we destroyed countries not even involved.

Happening less and less in China, happening more and more in the US as population becomes non white.

Also
>Mexico

>wife as a verb
I hate you "people."

Too bad the average American isn't fit for service. Can't even send them to boot camp without sending them to fat camp first.

I hope it will. I hate America so much. It'd be better if China annexed us and attached us with Hong Kong.
I really admire them.

>i shouldnt wife a qt chinese girl?
because japanese are superior

Nothing is going to happen, the jooz already won and they just allow the elites to play free will.

Shitting on public transport, truly the lolbertarian dream.
>It isn't hurting you! Don't look if you don't like it!

>After 9/11 we were so fired up we destroyed countries not even involved.

so you are saying americans are extremely dumb and easily fall for jewish false flags? good goyim

lol ok

You are too smart to crash i give you that, so it will be slow decline and stagnation. Maybe politicians will start "little victorious wars" to cheer the nation up, to show Americans that you mean business, but it will be like several Afghanistans in the different parts of the globe.

same argument can be say about my black qt gf.