This is the future queen of Sweden

>This is the future queen of Sweden

How can one country be so eternally cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Maximilian_of_Liechtenstein
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweden has given up on identifying as white

could be worse

could be Liechtenstein

no, this can't be real

i'm afraid it is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Maximilian_of_Liechtenstein

she is 11 years older than him

I actually have high hopes for our future queen. It's our so called price Daniel I doubt. Hopefully her children were conceived by sperm donors

Swedish royals aren't even Swedish to begin with. They were appointed by Napoleon.

She looks like an ape. What went wrong?

Pic related are the kings other children

>Liechtenstein

Imagine being a prince and throwing away your DNA. Royalty have failed us on every level.

Is she a Med? God, I hope so. Nords must be ruled by a wiser race

or a jewish princess like britanistan

>> cucked
Oh look, another underaged fag on Sup Forums.
MODS!!

Licehten((stein))

>stein

Of course.

her child has that der chin too. its because the current queen is brazillian

>cucked

My heartbeat actually increased after I saw this.

Fucking hell.

Looks like Michael Obongo.

WEW, but that man isn't the Prince Regent and won't be on the throne... Fuck though...

>tfw it's real

guessing you are what we call nysvensk?

She's almost definitely one of the Euro-Brazilians, your Queen's father helped run a company that was confiscated from Jews in 1938.. good enough for me tbqh.

>appointed by Napoleon.
Not quite. Old king had no heirs, so they decided to get a Frenchman who'd side with Napoleon and help take back Finland from Russia. In one of its more humiliating moments (prior to recent events), the envoy sent to Paris couldn't find anyone willing to take the job. Eventually they found Bernadotte who agreed, though he then decided to side against Napoleon. Aledgedly this former republican had "death to kings" tatooed on his body.

apology for poor american

when were you when liechtenstein dies?

i was sat at home eating kasknopfl when nils ring

‘liechtenstein is kill’

‘no’

Royalty has always been a scam.

lol

Thousands of years of lineage, thrown away in an instant.

Royalty is all coopted by Jews these days anyway. Thrones must be refreshed by bloodshed.

Austrian annexation of this farce when?

>european royalty mixing with niggers

Carl Philip was born crown prince but cucked by constitution change to absolute primogeniture in 1980 to make his older sister Victoria first in order of succession.

that's because you're retarded.

So Sweden is without a king? and will be for a while?

sweden has given up on being ok with white

DAS RITE

At least two queens in a row coming up. But That's all right, we'll all ve dead within the next 30 years so who cares

Princess Angela of Liechtenstein (née Angela Gisela Brown; 3 February 1958) is the wife of Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein.[1] She is the first person of known African origin to marry into a reigning European dynasty,[2] the marriage having been authorized by the monarch. Together, they have a biracial son, Prince Alfons (b. London, 18 May 2001), who is in the line of succession to the Liechtensteiner throne.[2]

just fucking nuke us

Show us your country

Satan commands

SUPERIOR BURGER

Your current queen does not look like that at all

>they have a biracial son, Prince Alfons (b. London, 18 May 2001), who is in the line of succession to the Liechtensteiner throne.[2]
Kek

any relation?