UNITE THE FUCKING RIGHT

You Amerifags better be spreading the word on twatter, faceberg and whatever other way you can spread it.

This shit needs to be a big hitter and make it known we have gained a new breath. The morale of the left is slipping and if we stand up for once, they will crumble. They have lost their snowball effect and we have to capitalise on that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WNmqEuvniVc
wtvr.com/2017/08/11/terry-mcauliffe-charlottesville-rally/
youtube.com/watch?v=JMTj2QMTMUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>alt right
>200 internet weebs and nazi larpers show up to a statue
>pretend it is something important
the only way this gets national coverage (protip it wont) is if one of these room temperature IQ "white nationalists" (aka plumbers, tradies, retard ex-military types etc) gets all triggered and shoots someone.

>libacuckian
>anyone caring beyond NAP memes

That's it.

>alt right
is a kike media strawman meant to pigeonhole their opposition into an easily-dismissed category. gj falling for obvious kike tricks

>right
>unite
skipped everything past the title

Is AR.com being ddos`d?
Doesn`t open for me.

Yes, goy. Gather your friends and get registered by the fed infiltrators in Mike (((Enoch)))'s group, it'll be good times.

The right is in the shitter, son. They can't even work together in government. All your memes and protests amount to shit when representatives are fucking cucks.

youtu.be/WNmqEuvniVc

Apparently it's pretty fucking serious. National guard is on standby and people are showing up armed.

wtvr.com/2017/08/11/terry-mcauliffe-charlottesville-rally/

It`s really strange for Sup Forums of all places to be so uninformed on right-wing happenings. This shit is seriously huge.
What the hell happened to you guys?

We'll see then won't we, you fucking defeated faggot.

Yes, goy, just stay inside and do nothing.

Yeah, it's not working.

I unironically agree with this individual on this anonymous message board.

pack it up guys, trying leads to failure, it's best to stay home and do nothing, ever, and die off.

it's far better to just be irrelevant and get nothing done.

>cuckservative rinos
>right

Anyone with the means to go should go. Otherwise you will never be the change you want to see.

Nice pic, I hate the term "mankind".

>implying anyone else did it but us

Also, I have the money but not the know how. If they set up another one soon enough, I will come over and be better prepared to do so.

The key is to desensitize them against their supposed PC culture. Refuse to adhere and continue to spout your opinion no matter the consequence. Eventually they'll seem overly sensitive like they are.

They openly call themselves the alt right.

People who call IRL activism LARPing are shills.

>Implying this will DO anything.

>implying this won't do anything

>oy vey da goyim still have faith ids anudda shoah

Not trying to disrupt the process, but how would you unite neocons and alt right?

First person to punch D.C. antifa leader lacy macauley in he face on film will become a internet legend.

Spencer doesn't consider Neocons right. It's more 'Unite the Alt-Right' as nationalism gained unexpected popularity in 2016, and organization is needed.

Post Spencer's

A fucking literally who group. The media took a stupid nerd and made him famous and now somehow we're all AltRight.

because 8ch spergs character assasinated alt-right figures here long ago and people refuse to delve into the subject since all people think about alt-right is hillary and controlled opposition

Neocons would rather burn the country down with liberals before ever having to call anything far right an ally.

Yes! This user gets it! That's the absolute worst thing that can happen forget about your race being a minority world wide, forget that multiculturalism is being pushed down our throats every day fuck all that. The absolute worse thing that could happen is us stepping on the governments toes

The only reason the left has any semblance of unity is because they are corrupt af and funded by soros

>partners in crime tend to stick together

this will kick start the civil war

I'd love to but we can't appear violent. Even if we only defend ourselves, we will be painted as the villain.

>if we stand up for once
>t. brainwashed commie cultist shill.
You faggots are the ones who need violence.
We hold all the cards, shitskin.

he's a shitskin shill, not user.

exactly.
they fell for it, or theyre just retarded.
or desperate for an identity.

If you believe anything halfshits spout, you deserve Hillary.

What "we", basement creature? You`re quite literally alone and scared.

Fuck.. that's two hours away and I got to wake up for work at 2am tomorrow. Am I wrong to not go?

ELLE REEVE ABOUT TO GET BLEACHED

The alt right is a meme your all just shills for the status quo

Go back to your autism board then, I'm sure there's some dox you can send to antifa again.

if you can give good evidence that they were wrong to do so then please share it. From what I can see most of the "alt-right" were just media savvy attention whores. Spencer paraded around with his stupid Pepe badge yet couldn't tell you anything about Maistre, Codreanu or Illyin if he tried. They were damaging the movement and, just like the SA, will be purged

>couldnt tell you about maistre, codreanu, illyin

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about spencer is one of the most well read intellectuals in white politics and philosophy in recent memory

Yet has an Asian wife, funny that

lol what the fuck are you talking about his wife is russian

CHECKED

>‘Stay away’ from Charlottesville rally

reverse psychology

>one of these room temperature IQ "white nationalists"
This is not what the Alt-right is. The Alt-Right is made up primarily of university-educated, middle-class young people--this is what distinguishes it from previous pro-white movements.

They're in the process of getting a new server to handle all the site traffic.

Pic related is the rarest Spencer on the internet.

DO NOT STEAL

I raise you a richard spencer military press

youtube.com/watch?v=JMTj2QMTMUc

>3 plate
not bad, almost biffed it at the end tho