What do we think of these guys?

What do we think of these guys?

>we
Why do you care what we think? What do YOU think?
I think they're pretty good.

This is the only community I have

Enoch is a fat neckbeard with a Jewish wife and may also be Jewish himself. He's spent his life on the internet and you can tell by his lack of interests besides politics and computers

Sven is a low IQ moron who doesn't know anything about politics but is a good shitposter and decently talented musician.

Their show hasn't been good for at least a year.

Filler in between ftn episodes

They turned into the kikes they say they hate with their paywall bullshit.

Aren't they divorced?

This, make up your own mind. Also, inb4 8ch circlejerk.

Sven is best trs girl

>we
>internet celebrity

kek i wonder what this thread will be like im sure there wont be copy paste posts in this OG thread

Not great. Cringe a lot of the time. Once in a while there will be a good episode.

FTN is truly the gold standard of alt right media. Nothing else comes close. If it were a given a real radio slot it would be beating Rush within a year, but such a thing is impossible.

I used to like them a lot but they don't seem to have anything new to say these days. Maybe that's selfish since it's only my own interest in listening to them that I'm thinking of, but their once-new ideas now feel like hackneyed memes that they and other people repeat without thinking. Like they're more interested in pushing their line than breaking new ground in ideas. But I guess that's what happens when you engage in IRL politics.

There must be a next stage in ideas though, I'm convinced the current alt-right line that these guys and others are pushing is not going to be the new status quo for the white majority like they think it is. I think it will get bigger, maybe for a few years, but there's going to be something different after.

Makes me lol most of the time.

He claims to be, but no divorce papers have been filed, and neither has bought a new house.

These.
I haven't really enjoyed it much since summer of 88 ended.

I have learned so much about how the government actually works from ftn. Jazz hands obviously has some experience in the government since he's so knowledgeable.

The daily Shoah is pretty good but sometimes I feel like I'm listening to a Sup Forums thread.

To be fair, his name is fucking ENOCH

Back in college I watched the daily show.
Now I listen to the daily shoah

The more things change, the moy vey stay the same

I'm a fan, they are entertaining and informative. I don't like how they rolled out the paywall though. You don't take away an episode you used to get for free, and paywall it.. You should be adding more content, like the Jazz/Jessie show they added mid-week. IDK if I can bring myself to pay for it, guess it depends on what they do moving forward - one daily shoah a week is pretty weak.

I've only listened to like 2 episodes ever, but do Sup Forums memes come from there or do they say Sup Forums memes?

They use some Sup Forums memes occationally but they are the creators of the (((coincidence)))

It's good shit. Leftypol will be in here calling them Mossad agents guaranteed

Morracow is the best based black guy.

This morracow is our /niggerkike/

stale Sup Forums memes the podcast

they're controlled opposition best to just ignore them and let them make fools of themselves

I liked this intro.