Trannies on Sup Forums

Why do trannies get so much shit here?
Mental illnesses doesn't make someone less human, at least they are white, r-right?
I am up for killing niggers and mudslimes too.
You all need some ((acceptance))

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8839957/
youtube.com/watch?v=1caZJtPXSME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not morally supportable to endorse mental illness or to support unhealthy trends such as obesity or other atrocities.

You want people to live happily and healthy, if you endorse victimhood and dying of cardiac arrest, you are worse than tumblroids who are already pre-conditioned with retardation.

Peace out you retarded Martsharters.

Why should I treat you like a woman/man just because you want me to?

Nobody gives a shit what I want.

this. I want to be treated like the superior being I am, and I actually have a legitimate claim to wanting to be treated this way, since I'm white, fit, and my IQ is in the top 1% of people on earth.
Do I get what I want? no. So why should some faggot who wants to chop his cock off get to be whatever he wants?

only way to make yourself useful, is to go full breivik

Sure, many exhibit mental problems. And you know what? We dont reinforce them. I dont get it, you dont go up to a schizophrenic and feed their delirium, so why should society normalize and reinforce sexual mental issues? Not only it worsens their own mental health, it does away with the moral fabric of society

Transgendered people don't deserve hate, they deserve pity.

Their sexual fetishes have overcome them and they have resigned themselves to a life of alienation and being permanently romantically undesirable. They are in the same class of people as street addicts who have given up trying to recover.

Correct, the agenda of those promoting transgenderism as "normal" is malicious and harmful. Those are the people that deserve to be hated, not the victims.

It's like blaming people for autism. Different people have it rough enough without being hated.

"Transgendered" people who actively promote the agenda they have fallen victim to are almost as guilty as the masters of the agenda in the first place. Many professionals/doctors who promote the agenda are unknowingly victimized themselves by the liberal education system.

Mental illness is only accepted in and by the left.

this

MENTALLY ILL MEN OF Sup Forums
INSTEAD OF TRANSITIONING JUST BECOME A TRAP FOR FUCKS SAKE
REMEMBER: TRAPS ARE BASED
TRANS "PEOPLE" ARE DISGUSTING

AS A QT TRAP YOU'LL HAVE HORDES OF THIRSTY MEN SATISFYING ALL YOUR FETISHES

AS A DEFORMED MUTILATED TRANNY ONLY DARKNESS AWAITS YOU. YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN HAVE A PENIS INSIDE THAT SCAR YOU NOW CALL A VAGINA.

SO DON'T MAKE THE SURGERY. KEEP YOUR PENIS AND HAVE PRIDE IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL BOIPUCCI!

I know all kinds of fucked up individuals. Everything from schizophrenics, bipolars, real autists, aspies, PTSD people, criminals and methheads. They're not even close to weird or annoying or offending in any way compared to trannies. Trannies are scum, they should be medicated and institutionalized.

I have nothing against trannies or the mentally ill. You can be either or both.

Just stop rubbing it in my fucking face and telling me how awful I am because I don't bow and throw rose petals at you.

It's not the sexual aspect nor the health aspect; it's the fucking make-my-pathology-everyone's-business aspect that kills my tolerance.

Look at what the fags did with Prince George this week. Fucking pedo filth. Shut your cock holsters and live with some dignity and subtlety.

Because people like Randy Stair exist

Don't cut off your dick, for your own sake. That's all I'm going to say.

Fuck off

I don't care about trannies. Just keep it to yourself, and don't shove it around or advertise it.

>SAGE
>HIDE
>REPORT

fuck off retard
this is a real issue. we can't let them transform into monsters.

I don't consider myself white.
And for all the people talking about mental illness what about the 1000 other mental illnesses that we pay for and cost 100x more than trans people? You just want an excuse to hate us.

I don't hate "transgendered" people, I hate the agenda to normalize it. That's like normalizing drug addiction and teaching children it's OK to be a heroin addict.

But how are they monsters? Just don't lob the cock off and they are alright?

What makes trannies scum though? they're just regular mentally ill people, giving them treatment isn't a bad thing?

nigga get outta here.

I get you, I think it's disgusting how they try to force it on prepubescent kids desu. The ones that push it just look like men in drag too.

Yeah. It doesn't matter if they are attractive or passable or not, the fact is that they are not women and they cannot have children, it is a reproductive dead end and completely unnatural. It's basically a way to trick vulnerable straight men into gay relationships and trick more effeminate male children into giving up their manhood instead of developing themselves and competing normally.

fuck you my brother "came out" and I now feel the burden of saving my family on my shoulders in addition to the burden of saving the white race/western civilization from Jewish marxist globalist plans. Fuck you. I hate trannies because I love my brother and don't want him to throw away his entire life. I want our kids to run and play togetehr, but just the other day he told me the only way he will ever get kids is if he adopts black ones! FUCK YOU!!!!! I will stop at nothing to save my family and my country. I think I'm going to start by redpilling my dad, redpilling him on trannies, then jews

I for one feel sorry for these victims of the depopulation agenda. that doesn't mean they shouldn't be ovened to protect future generations though

Personally I feel like it's just a last resort to keep some random "suicidal" beta that never had a chance anyways working instead of getting out of work for being ((mentally ill)) and draining even more taxpayer money.

>Just don't lob the cock off and they are alright?
FUCKING YES! HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT A TRANS "VAGINA" LOOKS LIKE? SPOILER ALERT: IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING.
IT HURTS (YOU HAVE TO STRETCH IT DAILY)
IT STINKS
IT GROWS HAIR INSIDE
IT IS LITERALLY AN OPEN WOUND.

NOW TRAPS ARE BASICALLY MEN WHO LIKE TO BE WOMEN DURING SEXUAL ACTS. WITH A LITTLE BIT OF LUBE AND PATIENCE YOU CAN STRETCH THEIR BOIPUCCI AND BOTH OF YOU WILL HAVE PLEASURE.
CUTTING YOUR DICK OFF IS NOT OKAY.
ANAL SEX IS PRETTY REDPILLED, MEN HAVE BEN DOING IT FOR CENTURIES NOW.

Legitimate trans people just want to be normal more than anything. The only thing you can do is accept that she's mentally ill and needs this to survive. Then redpill her and she'll have white Aryan designer babies through a surrogate with her redpilled husband.

Yeah that seems about right. The bigger problem is that a lot of effeminate men are intelligent and would have otherwise earned their manhood through intellectual achievement, and it's a way to poison them before they mature and prevent them from reproducing.

Hitler was right.

We need another fucking world war and hope a nuke hits commieformia.

>she
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU NO MY BROTHER IS MADE OF THE SAME GENETIC STOCK EVERY HUMAN THROUGH ALL OF EXISTENCE WAS! If people can survive literally everything up until current year then he can survive anything and be okay. There's nothing humans can't overcome (except brain cancer lol get slain McCain). He has just never embraced masculinity, and it stems from beta childhood memories he has. POL has helped lift my veil and I see how the world truly is now, and I'm determined to use everything I can to save my family. FUCK YOU MY BROTHER IS XY HE IS A HE!

Oh, I've seen it.
I talk to a lot of "trans women"
A lot of them don't care if it's that bad because they are so mentally ill.

Yeah exactly but they are screwed now.

I want to give them treatment because I don't accept them.

>Why do trannies get so much shit here?
>Mental illnesses doesn't make someone less human, at least they are white, r-right?
>I am up for killing niggers and mudslimes too.
>You all need some ((acceptance))

Many trannies are FAKE TRANNIES

F A K E
A
K
E

Trannies.

>What is a Fake Tranny?
If you only like the female body, you are a FAKE Tranny. It is possible to be gay (like men) while being a fake tranny

A REAL Transexual actually feels/identifies as the female gender

What does this mean? IF you're a transexual, if you shy away from actually girly shit, you're fake. If you're a transexual and you're playing call of duty, you're fake.

So you have a lot of fake transexuals ruining the perception of them from the real transexuals.

The internet is the problem

>not making a nuclear family
>white
Pick one and ONLY one

At least for me it's because trannies tend to be some of the meanest and most entitled people t b h.

Ok retard. Talk to her and learn how she feels about it. She wouldn't be doing this if there was any other way. She's in pain and you want her to stay that way because you're afraid of losing your brother. It's understandable, but it's very selfish. Don't you want her to get better? Don't you want her to be happy? It's her life, she doesn't exist to make you happy.

>Don't you want her to get better? Don't you want her to be happy?
That's why he doesn't want his brother the fall for the tranny meme.

No fuck off I hate women I have to be like this because of a mental illness but 95% of shit women do is retarded. Staying in boymode and being happy with your body is the true redpill.

You don't reinforce mental illness and give people false hope that surgery will help them.

Its literally the basics of psychology, but for some reason when it comes to genders, it doesn't apply.

They may be White, but how many white children does a tranny produce? Less than a race mixer. At least they produce half a white child.

There is another way, lift weights, play sports, and increase your test levels like men have always done. There have always been sissies and fags, but it has never been normalized in the form of the delusion of changing genders to make it less shameful and disguise what it actually is.

I'm so tired of strong, independent people who need to be reassured and catered to non-stop. They drain all the color from life because they hate themselves, and it's all powered by the emotions of women and weak men.

And there have always been trannies.
And that doesn't work on trannies. Many have tried, and it never works.

Because the mental illness isn't treated like a mental illness, as it should be.

Stop fucking celebrating them, stop pushing them in our faces, and get them the help they need to deal with it.

I'd say it's like celebrating down's syndrome, but the fucking twats do that too.

Fuck off to /lgbt/ shill

Then they should just kill themselves, really.

Is that a m2f or f2m. I'm genuinely stumped.

>killing niggers and mudslimes too.
Trannies and homosexuals are mentally ill- they have ZERO purpose or reason to be on pol except for trolling, attention whoring, and disruption of legit conservative discussions. They are here because they are DEMENTED and this is the WRONG place for them to be.

Like most people here idgaf what someone does privately and with consent but anyone who identifies with LGBT or liberal issues and has some trolling to do here to distract and divide the rest of us needs to mercilessly flushed out. Gender dysphoria and homosexuality has no place on pol

Clearly something emotionally traumatic happened to this individual and this is being upheld as an outlier example of a masculine individual who transitioned. It is clear that the vast majority of cases are not like this.

There have not always been trannies. There have always been sissies. Transgenderism is mainly a modern and political phenomenon.

some do, no idea if it works or not.

>Many have tried, and it never works.
Cool, post some studies for me.

I've got some for you:
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
"As shown in
Table 5, respondents who said they had received transitionrelated
health care or wanted to have it someday were
more likely to report having attempted suicide than those
who said they did not want it. "
"Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group."

Trannies would be fine, since people should be free to live their lives how they want and do what they want to their bodies, even if they rip their dick off and kill themselves. I leave them that right.

The problem is as of the past few years retards have been urging people to follow that lifestyle and to ruin their bodies with drugs. We don't need to constantly hear about these poor oppressed trannies every fucking day when they are such a small minority of the population. Then there are people who become trannies just to attention whore themselves even though they just make themselves more miserable in the process.

The absolute worst part is telling kids that they should follow through in trying to become girls, or even being pushed to do that even though they have no idea what the fuck the ramifications are.

Fucking faggots everywhere giving non-stop attention to trannies is just making everything worse.

>Mental illnesses doesn't make someone less human
Um, yes it does.

mtf
No. A lot of trans people try to man up and fix them. It never fucking works though.
And there have always been trannies. In places that weren't colonized they still have their traditional tranny groupings like in india or thailand.

>Table 5, respondents who said they had received transitionrelated
>health care or wanted to have it someday were
>more likely to report having attempted suicide than those
>who said they did not want it. "

this could be because they were more mentally ill in the first place and not necessarily due to having the reassignment surgery (which, for the record, i think is disgusting)

Trannies are pitiable. The leftist agenda promoting them is despicable. The keks to be had at the expense of the transgendered community are too good not to enjoy.

Why though? How have they hurt you?
A lot of them hate the leftist shilling too and just want to live their lives.

Straight people don't care enough to hate tranny's. But when you push your fucked up agenda normalizing the condition to the point of giving them special privledges that other mentally ill people don't have is not ok. Just because people feel bad for you doesn't mean you should be allowed to take on positions in society that hold enormous responsibility like the military.

I simply don't believe that a "transgendered" person would not be happier developing their masculinity, obtaining the respect of a woman and feeling the manhood of being the patriarch of a family. The causes are external to the individual and due to their situation and environment.

it's estrogen-like chemicals in the water supply. not politics, not the liberal media.

It hurts me to see my countrymen destroy themselves.

>Mental illnesses doesn't make someone less human, at least they are white, r-right?
Nobody cares. Go cry somewhere else, this isn't your blog.

I don't have studies and I don't give a shit about them. I've heard tons of stories from years of trying to learn all I can about this. A LOT have tried and it never ever works. I've never seen one case of it ever actually taking away their dysphoria, if they try it usually just leads to them repressing until they're 50 and having a mental breakdown and being so twisted by the mental illness that it's given them incredibly disturbing fetishes and other mental illnesses. They're less than people and that's what happens when you try to fight it. So when ignorant morons like you want to condemn people to that because
>hurr durr what if there's a cure
it makes me fucking sick to my stomach. Because there is no fucking cure no matter how bad anyone wants there to be. If you care that much go fucking make one, I and millions of others will thank you. But if you wanna continue being an armchair psychologist and continue poisoning peoples minds with your ignorant bullshit then maybe you should go fuck yourself.

Pfft...this whole board is enabler for mental illness. I think we're way past that point now.

I dont wanna cut my dick off, I just want to be a cute girl for a handsome boy, maybe adopt and shit

Jesus, I understand its wierd but I like getting dicked, I wasn't touched, I like girls but prefer boys. I don't expect to be called she/her unless I actually look the part, if you call me her and she its like an extra bit of respect but I don't think its needed, it'd be like calling someone who passes as white as their nationality sure its awesome you can tell or you know enough about them but its easier to say white if they look white

same goes if they look like a male but identify as female shit dog, I'd also say if people really think it can be cured we're gonna need a SHIT load more documentation to understand it so just killing us isn't going to do shit

The surgery is an abomination and a sick/cruel joke. Having the wrong genitals is preferable to having an open wound instead of genitals. This is undeniable. They'd be more mentally ill if they were happy with the results than if they killed themselves.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8839957/
"There was an excellent response to pimozide 2 mg daily, with a cessation of both cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. When, after 1 year, the dose was reduced to 1 mg daily, there was a rapid return of the cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. An increase in the dose again led to a remission which has been maintained since then."

I don't give half a shit about the military.
That's because you refuse to try and understand mental illness. The thought of living and growing old as male and having a wife makes me gag. I would commit seppuku before I did that.

How has who hurt me? I said trannies are pitiable and a source of laughter. If anything they've brought me enjoyment. That doesn't mean this movement should be tolerated. It's all fun and games until it his home. Then I wouldn't be laughing anymore.

i agree with you, but the study doesn't technically support that conclusion.

>No fuck off I hate women I have to be like this because of a mental illness but 95% of shit women do is retarded. Staying in boymode and being happy with your body is the true redpill.

WOW

so you're a fake tranny

you only want to LOOK like a girl

you don't want to ACTUALLY BE a girl

fucking kill yourself dude

a pill of cyanide is maybe $55 on amazon

>I dont wanna cut my dick off, I just want to be a cute girl for a handsome boy, maybe adopt and shit

what you do with your life isn't business of anyone else but yours and your beloved ones/family. Trannies get so much hate here because most of them want to impose their world view into others while standing on a moral authoritarian highground.

>pimomeme
just fuck off back to the toilets you understand. It's just an antipsychotic. It was able to treat a schizophrenic who was literally under the schizophrenic delusion they were trans. It has 0 fucking effect on actual gender dysphoria and I've known people who tried anti psychotics. They don't fucking do anything. Do you really think anyone would do this and become a hated freak if there was just a pill that could fix it you massive fucking retard?

Kill yourself, disgusting abomination

>with a cessation of both cross-dressing

i'm going to need that.
But fuck, larping as a cute trap while crossdressing and doing sexy stuff is so enjoyable.

idgaf what you consider me. I'm very fortunate that my dysphoria isn't really triggered by my genitals. I can live this way and I'm happy with my body. I think it would have been nice to be born a cis girl but I'm pretty sure that's just the mental illness talking. The ideal would be to have been a normal gay man. But having a man body made me want to die.

Getting this angry at me presenting studies makes me think you are insecure about your position. The fact that someone was able to find release through a chemical solution deserves further research, instead of just giving up and off comes the penis, no?

It's not outright mental illness like schizophrenia. A tranny can still distinguish reality from fantasy. They don't have hallucinations or delusions. They can function in society. They simply have an anxiety disorder centered on their sexual development.

Is it cruel to give them shit on the internet? Maybe. But it's crueler to aggravate their anxiety by perpetuating the myth that they can "change sex," and that they will be broken and hopeless until they accomplish this. It's like telling an anorexic they need to get liposuction to live an authentic life. If you do that, you're reinforcing the primary stressor in their life and presenting an unrealistic, dangerous solution.

> Unrealistic Meme chart comparison appealing to emotion
Pretty pathetic desu

>trans
>woman

fucking delusional faggets

HOW TO SPOT THE FAKE TRANSEXUAL

Read this post if you are a transexual that likes anime

Can you watch this without cringing?
youtube.com/watch?v=1caZJtPXSME
if your answer is no, you're not a real transexual

>idgaf what you consider me. I'm very fortunate that my dysphoria isn't really triggered by my genitals. I can live this way and I'm happy with my body. I think it would have been nice to be born a cis girl but I'm pretty sure that's just the mental illness talking. The ideal would be to have been a normal gay man. But having a man body made me want to die.

You're a fucking idiot. You mutilated your dick even though you actually need that dick.

I feel sorry for the Trannie, as he/she/it is likely suffering from hormone imbalances brought on by various environmental factors.

I hate the support groups that pretend this is a somehow normal condition, and go out of their way to promote it rather than treat it. I would fuck with these groups the same I'd fuck with a "Heroin addict support group" that encourages addicts to keep taking heroin.

But I truly despise doctors who would permanently mangle someone else's body rather than treat the actual condition.

That 'doctor' would celebrate someone's illness and mangle their flesh for a few shekels, and ignore the suicide 3 years later that he helped cause?
Those doctors do not deserve a pleasant death.

But it's not a chemical solution it's just a normal fucking antipsychotic. It won't fix trannies and everyone knows that that's why they didn't test it on any actual trannies. Antipsychs simply can't fix this. It's caused by a broken part really really deep in the brain and one we don't understand yet. I'd fucking love it if there were a cure, but there isn't. I've looked fucking everywhere, there isn't. I would do fucking anything to not be this. It really pisses me off when people imply that I wanted this or had any choice in the matter.

It's pretty accurate if you include the trans woman being constantly insecure and breaking down because they feel fake.

All women are shit desu

i read that as "hey bill, want to go on a date next friday?..."

Then just knock it off you goober. Just stop

Easy choice for me, seeing as I don't date men.

But I haven't had my dick mutilated besides the basic jew mutilation that everyone here gets. and I have no desire to. That's what was implied with
>I'm very fortunate that my dysphoria isn't really triggered by my genitals. I think you're just confused about a lot of things.

At least the pussy is actually real. Do I have to post the trans-post surgery dildo thing?

>I'd fucking love it if there were a cure, but there isn't.
t. plague doctor prescribing leeches

Don't burn bridges so quickly.

You wan't to know what I'd tell you if you could prove to me there was no cure? I would tell you to become celibate and rain in your sickness for the sake of everybody around you.