Fuck off islam

I'm getting real sick of these islamic shill threads that have been popping up here lately. Muslims? Listen to me carefully. What part of we don't like brown people do you not understand islamofag? Your religion is based on the ramblings of a fat illiterate lazy stupid man who liked fucking kids and thought a donkey flew him to the moon. He literally drank urine and thought womens vaginas had ghosts living in them You are willing tools of the jews just like the niggers. Your culture or lack thereof is ugly and boring and you all smell like what happens when little children wipe their asses and don't flush the toilet paper but rather put it in the little waste bin next to the toilet. Seriously Ahmed go fuck yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8EjY9cHyHl4
youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sharia it's the only thing that can save the white race

Nigger i hate you even more.

Are atheist sandniggers ok ?

Reminder

then do something about it instead of bitching about it on Sup Forums
TL:DR

What do you have against muslim religion?

kekd
source??

This shit is about the ONLY THING us and the sandniggers agree on.

What about white Muslims

youtu.be/8EjY9cHyHl4

We also agree in keeping women in their place (if you don't agree you're a faggot). We agree on the Jewish question. We agree on maintaining our religions and our values even if it means killing for them. We both think the West is filled with all types of degeneracy. We believe in strong societies built on social conservatism and values taken from our abrahamic religions.

How are Muslims not our natural allies again?

>Member of Semite religion 2 telling members of Semite religion 3 how ridiculous their religion is
You will never fully appreciate the irony of your post.

>an alpha sand nigger that builds society to cater to his whims while he fucks his harem ranging from lolis to milfs
>destroys those who mocks him
In the other corner
>the "son of god" that gets nailed to a cross by some random romans
This.

Thats not true. Did you ever read quran?

because they cause a lot of crime

>jesus died a virgin on a cross
>muhammd had a bunch of sluts around him

meme doesn't make sense, but else what do you expect from desert religions?

Sharia will not work in favor of white people, even if white people started using it. It has to be Christian Templar BTFO Islam mode or nothing.

LOL

I find your religion toxic, and I'm disdainful of your culture, music, art, values etc.

Sure it's exotic or some shit, but go home. You'll never be welcome, the only people who support multi culti are the gubberment.

They fuck goats?

Islam is a non-European ideology, FUCK Hitler for cucking for such a violent destructive religion

Why do islamic sandniggers reproduce so much?

>reminder

if you are not one of "them" you might lose your head

Because they want to kill you

Alright faggots, this graphic has one big thing wrong.
Mohammed didn't die from fever. HE DIED AFTER BEING POISONED BY A JEWESS. A Jewess whose family had no doubt been slaughtered and who'd no doubt been raped by his mujahid.

Sahih Muslim
39 The Book of Greetings
(18)Chapter: Poison(18) باب السَّمِّ
Anas b. Malik reported that a Jewess brought poisoned meat and then served it to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)

Sahih Bukhari
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet (ﷺ) who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ).

This is important because al-Muslim and al-Bukhari are as authoritative as the koran itself to Muslims. Their own fucking books admit that their prophet got jewed to death. What a faggot.

Military tactic

Reminder that the middle east was a pretty comfy place to visit in the 1970s. CIA niggers spread radical islamic doctrines to muslims and subsequently armed them with military grade weapons to destabilize the region. US is the one spreading degeneracy throughout the world. Islam bled through the middle-east and is now in Europe and if Shillary won the presidency, she would have opened the flood gates of Islam into the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE