So white nationalist Americans

Where would you actually put the ethnostate?

Would it be something like pic related?

Make your own: mapchart.net/usa.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mapchart.net/usa-and-canada.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse
midwestalliance.webnode.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reply you fucks

No where, we're taking the whole country for the white ethnostate and kicking the niggers out with the beaners.

Yeah okay lemme know when you do that. And lemme know when you find Biggie and Tupac, yeah?

Anybody want to give a realistic suggestion?

put it in canada please

kick the niggers and spics and put it in texas

ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE. Everything else will be conquered through military force. And by everything I mean all of humanity

What about this then?

mapchart.net/usa-and-canada.html

The only correct answer, pic related.

>all of it

the whole of america belongs to the white man because that's how the founding fathers wanted it

Sure. Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Utah, and Missouri would be the best spots.
>muh Minnesota
Full of Somalis and Hmong
>muh Iowa
nigs
>muh Colorado
Too many degenerates, Californifugees
>muh Oregon and Washington
Degenerates and nigs/spics

>he thinks a tiny contingent of fringe far-right weirdos will have the force to take over the entire United States

Jej

More likely we glass the southwest than giving it up.

How about Kentucky and West Virginia?
Some of those states you mentioned have more niggers than Kentucky and WV does, and there's really no reason not to include them, since Illinois will inevitably separate from Chicongo and Indiana may as well join in.

No to Missouri but the other states could be ok after some cleansing.

I would put it in Maine, New Hanpshire, and Vermont
>Veru /comfy/ Region
>remote
>objectively white, all three states over 90% white
>/comfy/ weather

Midwest is by far the whitest part of the country, so I would start there. Chicago, Cleveland and Detroit can be dealt with "fire and fury."

A region with a lot of mountains,forests,rivers and wildlife would make a good ethnostate in America.

Missouri is whiter than half of the other countries we're pretending are "white".

So who's gonna achieve that then? You and what army?

Makes sense

Which states?

We need some whiter names for these states if it's going to be a white ethnostate.

Montana (land of mountains) -> Mountainia
Colorado (red colored) -> Rhodesia

>No to arguably the most racist state in the country outside of Indiana

Coloradan here. We don't just have Californians we have a fuck load of spics too

If you could nuke seattle and portland, maybe

Idaho (sunset) -> Occasia

KY and WV are also nearly 100% white

the whole fucking thing
theres no white ethnostate without white rights of conquest
woe to the vanquished, enjoy life in mexico

The blue is European governance green amerindian governance brown african governance.

Not here
USA owes trillions to the central bank, were not dissolving the country or taking any land until the Jews are paid off. They own the land, until we pay our debnts

Utah (summit) -> Summia/Summitia

Vermont is full of commies

NH is being flooded with spics

Maine has too many Somalians and other refugees now

You could have a complete systemic collapse, that would also work. A few well-placed nukes and EMPs could take care of that.

see and

>including cucked minneshita and not based wisconsin

>missouri
>white

How is Delaware outside of Wilmington?

The white ethnostate begins in the PNW and has been in progress for decades under the Butler plan.

t. NVA

>giving that much land to the niggers
But why?

I thought EMPs were only in video games

>VT
>Dominated by shitlibs from NYC who only make up 600k
>can be easily displaced by Right wing goys

>NH, Maine being flooded
The problem in NH is currently contained in the southern part of the state, and isn't as bad as you make it out to be, Maine is one of the only states where the white demographic has GROWN recently

Regardless, all three states are still objectively the whitest in the country

>Southeast
>Niggerland
Fuck that, genocide the blacks, I'm not giving up my home.

They are setlled there in large numbers, this the land is awarded to the local population.

This map should do.

Don't put Alaska in with canada you fucking turbo cuck.

I agree with the limey why give them all that land? Just give them the nigger belt, that's where they all live anyway

Then go live with niggers, european governance will recompansate for propertyband businesses with charters and rights in the new territory to settle all the white population from those territories in the European governance.

Kansas City and St. Louis are too infested with niggers to be of any value.

If it goes there I’m not moving. The West Coast is for faggots. New England forever.

It’s called Defulting. Might makes Right. Not wealth.

Dakota (ally/friend) -> Amica
Oregon (river) -> Potamia
Nebraska (flat) -> Plania
Wyoming (river) -> Chemaria
Kansas (river) -> Rivia
Missouri (canoe) -> Cymbia
Iowa (sleepy) -> Vigilia
Minnesota (cloudy) -> Synnia

This nigga knows what's up
HAIL

The whole state is 82% white. Probably more white than your whole family.

>Maine has too many Somalians and other refugees now

In Lewiston, sure. Maine is still the whitest state in the country by far. According to the last census, Maine is ~94% non-hispanic white.

No, EMPs are real. They were discovered when the Soviets were doing airborne nuclear testing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse

We can just cut those parts off.

If you aren’t agrarian your a faggot.

Lets be real though, US military has been hardening their equipment against EMPs since at least the 80s

Wow, lots of fellow Mainers on Sup Forums, oh, all of our black people are in one of four places. Lewiston, welfare housing in Bangor, and the two Job Corps. That being said we are almost entirely white here and there aren't shit for people in the northern half of the state.

>muh idaho
Too many sandniggers and mormons

Not only that, but there were specific studies done to examine the survivability of the electrical infrastructure of the US.

As far as they could tell, it was super fragile, but they weren't afraid of an EMP specifically. The power output would be barely enough to take out a city block. Solar Flares were the problem.

I've never understood why northern Maine was never settled as heavily
>inb4 cold
Explain (((Canada)))

You need a corridor between SC and FL

Jesus Christ, if Idaho doesn't meet your purity test, we're fucked.

Latino in CA lol bring on the bantz

Rivers make good borders.

Because it's cold.

People stayed in Canada because it's where their families live. You don't just move freely across the border. Also, Canada has the population of California in an entire country.

Join the Midwestern Alliance

midwestalliance.webnode.com/

Their equipment maybe, but not our national infrastructure, most of which can be taken out by an average thunderstorm.

Im ok with this, i woouldnt have to move. But we would have to get rid of a lot of niggers

Cutting off the bootheel of Missouri is a good idea. It's the most negrofied of the rural counties.

I agree

Was just pointing out we're not exactly as white as everyone thinks anymore

I do think the NH problem is going to get worse before it gets better but it will survive

Rural Maine is fine but Auburn/Lewiston/Portland have pretty large populations of Somalians and other refugees now. I can't drive through some parts without almost hitting some woman in a burqa walking in the middle of the road or almost getting hit by one of them driving a shitty van Can't got to any public parks any more either because they've taken them over. Not to mention the Syrians too...

Our population was small to begin with so even a few thousand refugees makes a huge difference. More and more minorities are starting to move here on top of this because there is a huge demand in the drug market. Just look at what LePage has been saying

Yea but if you look at the map it's empty in northern Maine but right across the border in Canada there's a fuck ton of settlements

We have much more powerful nukes now than we did then. Also, it depends on the height in the atmosphere that you detonate whether it will have a huge impact or not. Some estimates say just a few nukes could knock out power in large areas.

try dealing with mormons
way too many refugees, it was a chosen hotspot by obama

If the white nationalist idea is ever to become a reality, then you white Murricans need to make a decision on where this ethnostate is going to start. You can't just veto every suggestion on the basis that "but that's my homestate"

Settlements on the St. Lawrence River. The movement of goods into deeper America went all the way to the Great Lakes and down the Mississippi.

best way is to choose the top 25 states with white populations and go from there

Get rid of Chicago, Detroit, and Minneapolis and I'm in.

Canada will lose BC to the Northwest Front, Can Alaska will on its own or absorbed by Russia.

True, our infrastructure is fucked
Fair point, but I think the shitty job market in NH, VT, ME will discourage beaners and others from coming en masse, as for refugees Trump is cutting back on our intake drastically and he out right banned Somalis, it's only a matter of finding a way to send them back

Am I doin it rite

I love Michigan and I never want to leave it (niggers only infest certain urban areas, most of the state is white as fuck), but I'll leave it if I have to. Still, it would be nice to take it back someday, if we can get rid of Detroit and Muskegon.

Mormons are good people that Prep. If I had to save the life of one mormon or 100,000 white nationalists, I'd save the mormon first.

While we're dreaming

That would be Saudi "America" user.

This is actually a really smart map. The divide in Missouri is real. Northern Missourians and Southern are completely different.

>Az with the spics
Yeah no I'm not leaving, I'd go on a rampage purifying my state before I let it go to those ungrateful cock suckers to the south.

It's too late for AZ. We need to focus on saving what we can.

Hear hear. I stand for the state of Tennessee, the land of Andrew Jackson with or without the rest of America.

The joke is that it's annexed.

>implying the character of a few people you know represents the entire group
>making an extreme example to virtue signal
Yeah, they're such good people when they deny others Jesus and manipulate them into working for salvation that they should freely receive
from a believer's perspective they do more harm than white supremacists

Out of date map, but push it forward ~100 years.

>New Vegas
Why would the most populous of those three states want to be ruled by the cucks in Vegas?

There will be another time for that. Right now we need to regroup.

Christ Cucks in general are easily manipulated brain washed pussies.

Mormons are just the best of them.

Quarantine Chicago and St. Louis and it's looking good.

Me and family can come?

Help us cleanse them, then. Step one is abolishing their welfare and other aid.

You from the Midwest?

There are a few reasons.
>In the states infancy, ships were the preferred method of travel and trade, so infrastructure popped up on the coast first.
>We were and are a major exporter of seafood, so coastal towns tend to be larger and more prosperous than those inland.
>The northern climate is inconvenient, particularly during the winter.
>I-95 doesn't reach north and our roads are generally pretty shit.
>Forestry and wood product companies own a lot of woodland up there.