Canukistan

how can such a diabolical piece of shit country exist?

wherever you go its either indians, chinks, niggers, abos, or self hating whites.

then theres flamboyants faggots who make sure to make themselves known to others and it just makes you vomit

the government is also there to fuck you up at every corner. They'll make sure you daily life is as shit as possible.

people are stuck up and obsessed with feeling important in their shitty ass wasteland no one is interested in

How do canadians cope with the reality of livng in Canada? The only options are suicide or escaping the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8EjY9cHyHl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How do canadians cope with the reality of livng in Canada?
Patience, lad. Once the boomers keel over and die at their slot machines we will have a new hope.

tell me about it, i came here from switzerland and I dont think i can last another semester in U of T, i thought i could make it through all the fucking SJW and libcuck postnat bullshit that Toronto has to offer as their staple culture talking point. You goys on here are alright, I only wish you out numbered the cucks and femnazis.

Hey man, have you ever experienced life in any other countries or do you get your opinions of Canada strictly from Sup Forums?

I actually lived in the US for most of my life but have just returned to Canada (BC) because I was tired of all the bullshit consumerism and political drama in the US and the fact that there are no jobs, no affordable housing, and no healthcare plan that anyone actually wants. Canada is a godsend by comparison. I love it here.

Yes, it has its problems. The cities are being over run by immigrants and Trudeau really needs to GTFO but otherwise its a really great place to live. At least for me, it all depends what you want in life I guess. Different strokes for different folks.

In addition to living in the US for decades I've also traveled and spent substantial amounts of time in over 20 countries. Based on that experience as well I can tell you that what we have in Canada is pretty unique and worth charishing.

My guess is that you probably live in suburban Ontario and you think all of Canada is like that, but it isnt. The GTA just sucks balls. You should move somewhere else.

I work on a construction site downtown Vancouver, so my work place is almost all males with one transgender dude but he acts like a normal guy. Most people are how you describe, self hating whites full of guilt, but I cope by not being surrounded by the other people. I wouldn't go to school here, or any school anywhere to be honest.

youtu.be/8EjY9cHyHl4

I work construction as well in Kelowna. Everyone is white. Its quite a contrast from the construction industry in the US where its all Mexicans and they don't want to even hire you because you are white and don't speak Spanish.

>U of T
you picked the worst place for yourself culturally.
did you not look into this stuff or were you just a naive youth thinking its a famous university in a "white country", how bad could it be?
small cities still have poos nigs and chinks, but the society is still clearly white and canadian

Tbqh m8 it seems like a fucking nice place to live as long as you are young, apolitical and educated.

I might be wrong but I believe Canada gets a higher quality of immigrant than the US, which is full of illegal hispanics and has a permanent nigger underclass.

I don't see the problem.

I mean i live out in the country around a few small towns but it's still relatively close to the capital. Mostly white area around me and quite nice and happy, having gone into the capital weekly there are for sure terrible areas and not so terrible areas. Rip car radio, hell we don't even lock our doors where i'm at

It is worth pointing out that I also agree that what you sound like you have is worth cherishing, so it is still important to instil a sense of racial consciousness within the white Canadian population - because it's the only way to preserve and conserve what makes the place special.

It simply won't be the same (inferior) if Canada becomes majority-minority as the US is predicted to happen.

I've stopped being proud to be Canadian which is sad for me to realize because both of my grandfathers (paternal and maternal) fought for this country in WW2 and my father was also in the CAF, but every time I leave my house all I see are chinks and shitskins who couldn't give fuck about our sacrifices that made Canada a place they wanted to come to in the first place....in fact these ingrate subhumans are the opposite of thankful they call us racist and organize against us. I can honestly say I hate non-whites at this point and wouldn't care, no in fact I would cheer if a person like Hitler were to gain power here in Canada. would watch with glee as my chink neighbours were torn from their houses (OUR houses) and put into death camps, it would fill me with happiness.

>tranny working construction
Jesus. I would figure construction, of all professions, would still have enough masculinity and bantz left to keep 'people' like that from working with them

just stop it. i can tell you're a self-hating chink by the way that you post. go back to china if you don't like it. canada isn't great, and it is gettting worse, but you can still have live a decent life here if you're smart.

is it not true then that you get a higher quality of immigrant in Canada?

are you importing significant amounts of actual barbarians from the middle east?

Social culture in the cities is depressing. Sjw education system is basically a failure of a social experiment that produced a population of pathetic "males" and insufferable "females". People pretend to be happy on the internet.
The land itself is beautiful and will be a score for whoever winds up with it.

if they are non-white does it matter?

Generally yes but quite recently we've seen an influx of illegal immigrants crossing from the US and seeking asylum in Canada. Somalians, Pakis, etc. All non-vetted. Trudeaus announcment to the world that Canada is still open for business means we are starting to see economic migrants arriving from the middle east in record numbers.

No, it doesn't.

You can hang out in the us .... but then ypu have to go back .. to canada

This whole country is just a mob shakedown. Depressing aftbqhfamaleaf