U.S. NAVY NO!

U.S. NAVY NO!

Oh no that sucks.

muh soggy knees

>congress allowed it in 2016
>still haven't been able to get a qualified female in the entire country in almost two years

Makes me kek.

can you imagine the terror that an enlisted SEAL might feel if he was dropped into enemy territory with his team that was lead by a female?

YESSS Another victory for us bros

What if it was a female (male)?

Literally in this case.

Just watch, after long enough the feminists and media will claim its all of cause of sexism.

I thought women were physically equal to men?

I never could have seen this problem arise!

This is ridiculous though, the program they're referring to -- like 90% of candidates don't make it. There's a scoring system and once you fuck up enough times it becomes pointless to continue.

At the current rate, the first "female Navy SEAL" is going to be some mentally ill tranny man.

Victory?
Was actually written.
Pretty sad instead, this histerya will end soon.

Is Google running the military now?

If I remember correctly, Trump did revoke Trans in the military and said that it was a distraction and made our country weaker as a result. I can not blame him for that move.

It's OBVIOUSLY sexism! Women are just soooo resilient!

It has been for a while.

>yfw that thing would out swim every SEAL ever

imagine my shock

In her prime, she could outrun any male SEAL though.

Also just to add - some of the most physically fit men in the world will still have a hard time in the boatman program because of the ridiculous swimming exercises they make you do. It is extremely rare to find a man who is both incredibly fit and incredibly capable in water. Best of luck to any woman who wants to try, but really I just don't see it being possible

Seals are like our marine commados right?
99.9% need not apply and all that.
How the fuck did she think she could compete with the top 0.1% of men?
Is this the power of Femautism?

Its 2017 why is americun navy so sexist

#womanpower

really?

>inb4 feminists cry "They picked on her! They made it harder on her just so she'd drop out!"

Is it true that drowning is part of seal training

he's an ex olympic swimmer medalist, if you didn't get it

Systemic misogyny stikes again

She didn't even make it to BUD/S

She was probably told to follow orders despite being on her period. She couldn't bandle it and rage quit.

She made it through one fucking week of screening. Not even training. Screening.

This is hilarious.

Honestly, I can't fault someone for trying to become a SEAL, female or not. That's the thing I like about the test, if you're good enough to make it, you make it. That's it, no pandering bullshit. It just so happens that when the bar is so high that most men don't make it, i'd imagine the chances of a woman, however qualified, to make it is next to impossible.

If you go by the textbook definition of drowning, then yes it happens all the time and they will induce it to see how you react.
If you go by the dramatization that most people think of when they hear the word "drowning," then it's unusual but it does happen.

It's to weed out the niggers and women. If you are White and you can't swim as easily as walking then you aren't really White.

Not just most men, 75% of the fucking hardest core men you've ever met in your life drop out of BUD/S.

This bitch didn't even make it through the screening process.

She literally would not have made it 1 day in BUD/S.

Time to lower the standards.
Everyone gets to be a seal, yay!

>my pussy is getting hard
dude wtf people are trying to eat
DAY OF RAKE
REEEEE

>women

The hilarious thing to me is that it is rare for an officer to drop out of BUD/S once they get to that point. They realize they have 1 chance compared to enlisted's three chances so they know if they will cut it or not.

>decathlon

Totally agree. I'm fucking glad the process is so grueling. They're the best of the best of the best for a reason.

I was watching a show that took you into the process of becoming a SEAL, combat medic, Ranger, things like that. It was fascinating. Just watching what they have to go through made me fatigued. I just don't see how a woman can make it through that amount of hell

>he
She is a woman you bigot.

The marines are seriously gay

that didnt take long

>there was no world war II

that's infuriating.

Thing is, if you're one of those two women, how can you be proud of your "achievement"? If you had so many accommodations, how can you claim to have truly earned the tab?

The thing with being a woman is that you know full well that you can't compete with the men so you lower your expectations of yourself accordingly. They don't care about being a ranger. They care about being a woman ranger.
It's like how Olympic females get proud of themselves despite generally showing ability lower than all qualifying males with the sole exception of that nig swimmer.

This bitch is just a midshipman, she isn't even an officer yet, she couldn't even handle week one of a primer course. I don't think we are close to having a female finish BUDS anytime soon, one hasn't even passed basic marine corps infantry officer course yet.

I mean, I'm fine with women having their own categories in things like Olympic events. If they end up winning a medal there, they have every right to be proud of themselves, they're one of the best women in the world at their particular event.

However, when it comes to military applications, where completing their given mission is the most important thing, you can't afford to lower expectations. You have to be the best, period.

NO U.S. ARMY NO!
THE AIR FORCE HAS NO RIGHT!
WHY DIDN'T N.A.S.A. DO MORE TO ACCOMMODATE HER!
>assuming she/xi/he identifies as a female
ELON MUSK MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!

The question is, will these career fields remain open to women but with 0 women making it, or will they drop the standards to push women through like they did with the Army Ranger course?

>aren't held to same standards as men
>still drops out
I'm sure there are some strong females out there. Yet, if you just take into account evolution and the fact that men will always protect the female far more than their male compatriots they're a bad choice for a combat role.

EAT SHIT GI JANE

Each branch has their own version of special forces, Seals are the Navy's. I assume that's what marine commandos are.

Army has the Green Berets and Rangers. Rangers are kind of like MARSOC in the marines.
Air Force has PJ's. Para-rescue men (Supermen).

And I might be wrong but I believe Delta is just comprised of the best of the best of the best doing counter terrorism shit.

Are these women shoved through training under the assumption that they'll never actually be put on the front lines? That's the only justification I can see for this. They'd end up getting their whole squad killed.

Rangers are just gear whores anyways. What's so special about them.
>inb4 Saving Private Ryan

AFAIK Gadaffi is dead

Delta is the army version of team 6. Also there are berets are basically dead

Just give it some time

Delta is a special forces group consisting of highly experience, rigorously screened special forces soldiers.
It's called Special forces operational detachment delta.
Basically, experienced guys in the teams can volunteer (or get voluntold) to try for delta.

The navy has an equivalent called the warfare development group/Devgru/seal team six. Same stuff but SEALs.

The level of conditioning, training, competency, and experience the guys have is absolutely nuts.

I would not hesitate the say that it may not be possible for women to ever function in these units at the same proficiency level as men

Beret's are alive and well as a unit. Dead as in they suffer a shit ton of casualties, sure.

Friend of mine's brother from highschool was a Beret, got injured. Got out. He was embedded into the early operations of overthrowing Qaddafi.

OK trolling asides who the fuck thought letting women into the seals was a good idea hell not even all male applicant can make the cut. Id this truly the work of (((THEM)))

they cant fire them so they promote them out of harms way and then when they are in charge they lower the standards for more women to join and become officers

did they just assume her gender?

> trans woman will save the day

top kek

>Navy didn't make training course any easier for the women
>Gave them the exact same training as the men
MISOGYNY

>Each branch has their own version of special forces
Special Operations is the term you're looking for. Special Forces are Army only, and only one Ranger Bat. is under SOCOM. Rangers are just specialized infantry.

>implying every fucking recruit doesn't get hazed mercilessly
Females literally can't play like the big boys, no matter how much they wanna think they can.

how long untill diversity quotas are put in place?

She litterally said, "my body is chrome, my blood is gasoline", before starting.
She couldn't do even one body weight bench, or a single 25lb pull-up.
She quit because the water was too cold, in the mid 70s that day (much warmer than sd)

fucking toppest of keks
>bitches literally thought "freedom isn't free" was just a corny saying

Who could have predicted this?

>tweeted this image and combined it with the google memo, mentioning men and women are different
>h-here i g-go...

Chances are they'll be desk jockeys on a base somewhere.

Hopefully.

I hate running so much. But given the chance I'm always down for a swim. I'd rather swim three miles than run a mile.

>Tranny applies for Navy SEAL training
>Super swole, huge dick, lantern jaw, only indication of 'femininity' is shoulder-length hair and his insisting he's actually a woman
>Goes through training under lowered standards intended for actual women, that actual women still can't achieve
>Passes
>Media breaks its arm jerking off over 'the first female Navy SEAL'

>be a basic low end college athlete.
>say your a woman.
>go to the Olympics.
>dominate the women's category.

All is good.

The factors that went into her even applying to and training for becoming a seal were likely all specifically lowered just for her so that she wouldn't get too overwhelmed.

Initially a ton of fear, but then relief, knowing that she can be pawned off to the enemy for sex should his team be captured.

how long did she last?

soon

-1 week by the sound of it, she did zero actual training just the pre-traing stuff, see if you can do pushups, pullups, running. Basically, she would have died if she was put into the real training.

I guess she wasn't equal

> my pussy is getting hard
I'm dying.

pretty much.

she dropped out because of sexism...
and trump

underrated as fuck user

made me spit tea on my desk

There were no sides at all.

(Gigantic universal brain)

Amazeballs.
More men need to start taking advantage of this.

Hehehehehe much strong gender hehehehe where is Demi Moore when the womyn need her?

SEALS are like britain's SBS.
Delta is like britain's SAS.

those are the big ones, and they're on par with their british counterparts despite everyone from either country claiming there's some massive difference in their favor.
they all train and compete against eachother.

we have lower tiers that i can't match to a british equivelent. Rangers and Marine recon are a notch or two above regular army and marine, and are put at the front and made for rapid deployment and light infantry stuff.

HRT is the FBI's swat team specializing in hostage situations mostly.
CIA has the SOG (special operations group) which is people pilfered from any of the above groups to carry out black bag shit.
Airforce has a small force that does pilot and airplane recovery, and specializes in jumping in and blowing up spaces for helicopters to land and whatnot but you never hear about them because they don't do anything really cool and are only known for being in the stargate tv series. they probably do their recruiting from other branches from the other groups' second stringers or whatever uber-chads accidentally wind up in the chair force.

there's a bunch, because we have like 3 million fucking soldiers.

this "meme" is maximum retarded and makes no sense, especially this one, it doesn't seem to show evolution of thought, but more like someone who is wishy washy and can't make up their fucking mind.

All our marines are Commandos, so they're probably on par with Marine Recon in the US. Same with our Paras, they're all trained to elite standards.

Other than that a lot of land ops are carried out by the SEALs, if we raided Bin Laden's shithole we'd have probably sent the SAS. You really don't hear much about our SBS or SRR.

It just occurred to me: what the fuck happens to a post-op MtF's inverted dick when they get aroused?

Obviously the other SEALS made her feel unwelcome with their toxic masculinity

probably nothing, but the inside of womens vaginas swell up when they get aroused anyways, so if they do that it would more easily trick people into fucking them. god the future is getting weird.

They bleed more.