– It lands on the exact day of the Feast of Trumpets

– It lands on the exact day of the Feast of Trumpets.

- It is 70 Years from 1947 to rebirth Of Israel.

– It is the 50th anniversary or year of Jubilee from Jerusalem.

– It is the 500th Anniversary of the reformation.

– It is the 120th Jubilee from Adam.

– It is the 70th Jubilee since Exodus (1483 B.C).

– It is 100th anniversary of Balfour Declaration (official act to give Jews return of land).

– It marks the year 5777 on the Jewish Calendar. The Biblical numeric meaning of 5777 is Grace means (5) and (7) means perfect completion.

- The surface temperature of the sun is 5778 K which is the next jewish new year on September 23

– 726 days from the last blood moon September 28, 2015 to September 23, 2017 – Strong’s Concordance word 726 is harpazo or “to snatch up”.

– The international Day of Peace at the United Nations is Sept 21, 2017 which they have every year but the theme in 2017 is “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.” this year. 1 Thessalonians 5:3 – Says For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.

– The August eclipse occurs exactly 33 days before the Revelation 12 Sign, beginning in the 33rd state (Oregon), and ending in South Carolina at the 33rd parallel.

– 7 years later another eclipse, and both form a X over the United States

– Trump’s first day of office he was 70 YEARS OLD, 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS. Trump was inaugurated on 1/20/17, having won the election with exactly 77 electoral votes.

– “At the last trump” is knowns as the Feast of Trumpets, also known as the day that “no man knows the day or hour. Last trump to the biggest gentile nation also at the same time? Donald Trump / Mike Pence = TrumpPence or “Trumpets”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
unsealed.org/2017/06/debunkers-inadvertently-prove.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OWViAvx-Ruc
youtube.com/watch?v=NdKNWECJ9ZQ
archive.is/7KUtH
youtube.com/watch?v=vmHz6fF8GuA
unsealed.org/2017/01/the-revelation-12-sign-compendium.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bundestagswahlen (General Elections) are held one day later, the woman might be Petry?

What are you guys going to do when nothing happens?

NVM HABBENING

Trump won the election by 74 electoral votes

umm no sweetie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

304-227=77

now do it again but in base 7

Siener van Rensburg prophecies
1 - He sees the british concentration camps in South Africa where more than 26,000 die Boer civilians, hunger, thirst, exhaustion and disease.
2 - Thus, he predicted not only for South Africa but also for Europe.
3 - He sees the first World War with Germany which would lose.
4 - He saw the use of U-Boot (German submarines).
5 - mounted and the fall of communism.
6 - The independence of Ireland, of India, South Africa,
7 - He sees a militarist Germany but he does not invoke any primary responsibility for this at the second World War.
8 - He also sees the new German defeat and the bombing of German cities and the massacres of which he makes England primarily responsible (Dresden etc ...).
9 - He sees the Nuremberg trials and executions of the main German leaders.
10 - The division of Germany.
11 - The Constitution of the United Nations.
12 - The constitution of the European Union.
13 - The New World Order.
14 - He sees the Catholic Church treacherous.
15 - He sees Chernobyl.
16 - He saw the fall of the Berlin Wall.
17 - The German reunification.
18 - The murder of Diana.
19 - Gulf Wars 1 and 2.
20 - The election of Angela Merkel (German Chancellor first wife).
21-He also sees the end of Apartheid and the black government of Nelson Mandela, etc ...
After the prophecies previously made here now, not yet fulfilled the prophecies and the more possible order.

Remember lads, no matter what happens, we were since the beginning when meme magic finall does in the world. We won.

See you in September.

1 / The increasing flow of foreigners in Europe, which will cause conflicts between natives and immigrants.
2 / A terrible war in Africa, which will get worse.
3 / A wonderful world economic crash.
4 / The Civil War in all countries of Europe. With an incredible misery.
5 / The destruction of Japan by an earthquake.
6 / The murder of a Communist leader outside a large building.
7 / The 3rd World War will happen very quickly and as follows:

A - Early Spring, from Russia. The war is fast and extremely destructive.
B - The British and American troops are annihilated in Europe. The United States withdrew.
C - The Russians reach the Spanish border, overwhelming the French troops in passing.
D-The British betrayed the pact with the United States by working with the Russians.
E-The United States recognized the betrayal and attack the British in the Middle East.
F-The Russians attack by Turkey and Iraq also.
G-Terrible battles will also take place in Israel and Syria. Use of weapons of mass destruction including bomb-its.
H-After reaching the Spanish border, the world will think that the Russians can not be stopped.
I-It is here that a German power unknown today (Vril-Gesellschaft or Schwarze Sonne?), Using secret weapons wonderful ending Russian supremacy.** These weapons are a direct development of German secret weapons dating from the end of the second World War and used by "another secret Germany", which devised.
J-The United States joined the Germans and bombard England. No shelter can withstand bombs.
K-After winning the war in Europe, the Germans go to Africa where they restore order and allow the establishment of a Boer state.
L-At the same time a strong man and just took charge of Germany.
M-After the war, some countries in Europe and especially in the East are almost annihilated.

Sorry CNN shows 74 for some reason

Would be pretty scary/awesome if that happened. We're in a strange time line.

Mixing Christ-less astrology with biblical prophecy.

>extremely rare astrological event
>tie it to your made up bullshit
Just stop. Nothing happened on the blood moons, nothing will happen on the solar eclipse, nothing will happen with this. Just enjoy the stars.

>1. The Revelation 12 Sign is astrology. Not only is this FALSE, but those suggesting this is astrology are now on the verge of breaking the ninth commandment - "You shall not bear false witness". Astrology is the worship of the sun, moon, and stars or using them for pagan practices like the horoscope. Studying biblical signs in the heavens that point to and give glory to God has nothing whatsoever to do with astrology (Genesis 1:14, Job 9:9, 38:32, Amos 5:8, Matthew 2:1-12, Luke 21:11, 25).

unsealed.org/2017/06/debunkers-inadvertently-prove.html

read genesis retard

8 / After all this, Russia, France, Israel, the United States, but especially not England play virtually no role.
9 / The England and the Jews, whose shenanigans of the first two world wars will be revealed and judged.
10 / The English are driven by the Germans but also by other nations (eg Ireland) across and will not be anywhere, safely.
11 / The Boer country (South Africa) becomes very strong economically and many African states s' join. It is also a very religious (or spiritual) but not fanatical.
12 / English as a language disappears almost completely.
13 / The role of China is also presented.
14 / There is a special chapter on the seven calamities involving England, described in detail.

End of life, Van Rensburg will be more and more visions of the post-2000
We learn things about the world situation:
1 - the rise of Islamism (Isis)
2 - the total meltdown of manners with all that is known for prostitution, pedophilia etc. .... (LGBT)
3 - A retrour of communism. (sjw)
4 - The US against the east which will end at with atomic bombs

The bible makes no mention of other planets nigger

Easy. Pick random day in October, claim the world will end on that day. Lather rinse repeat

thats why the blood moons were before the great day of the lord

all pointing to this coming date

Probably the last person who should be asking this, but could you link some good resources on him? I've heard a lot about him but I'm not an Afrikaner so I don't know much.

Also:
>A terrible war in Africa, which will get worse.
>The Civil War in all countries of Europe.
where do I go fugg

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Does 7 mean something will happen?

I bought the book and have been chatting with Simon Roche

Do you know Simon Roche?
youtube.com/watch?v=OWViAvx-Ruc

All of that it will be just another humdrum ordinary day

Uh buddy, the wise men used astrology to ascertain the birth of Jesus. Look at the four creatures if the throne of God and tell me what the signs are at each quarter.

100 years after commie revolution too.

Thanks man, I'll get a copy. I don't know Mr. Roche but I've seen some of his interviews and I'm thinking of joining Suidlanders.

I can only tell you so much: the shit is real
I've been dealing with the subject for years, (I'm not a conspiracy theorist)

And meanwhile I am convinced that due to the superordinate space dimension (quantum) information exchange over time periods is possible.

I can only recommend you join the Suidlanders.

You see with your own eyes how the situation with Zuma becomes more and more serious

so future humans are manipulating/sending information to the present time? what are the full implications of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=NdKNWECJ9ZQ

Memes are dank but shitposts last forever.

Always liked the idea of Antarctic Nazis desu. I'm pretty spooped about all this now as well because my Afrikaans aunt (who lives across the country, so I rarely get to visit) literally had a vision about me relating to a resurgence in Christianity.

Pretty sure I'm going to, it's just that I'm not yet self-suficient so I've got to work around that for now.

all the final people of the last days revealed

Following theory:
Our brain works on a quantum basis, quanta are connected through space and time (like an internet), through a trauma (siener van Rensburg had) the perception can be changed, quanta are in a constant exchange between energy and matter (photons are information ) (Heisenberg uncertainty principle)

nothing happens from randomly
Trust your feeling

But the bible says that no man will know when the end of the world starts so it can't start on the 23rd of September and if it was going to start on the 23rd then apocalypse prevented.

shhhh. . . you're not supposed to let them know

Can I filter posts by images?

Thanks to the international date line it won't be on one day.

There are a bunch of verses about being watchful of signs for the coming of the end. No one knows for sure if it's going to be the 23rd but there are a lot of coincidences.

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

I wouldn't worry about it.
At this point there is probably an end-of-the-world prophecy for every single date in the next two centuries.

Planets aren't stars.

so certain individuals are capable of receiving and sending quantum information, no? what are your thoughts on the true nature of consciousness?

The things that humans have called stars for thousands of years refer to any body we can see in space that shines.

So yah, in this context, a planet could be called a star.

to be fair, the can might pop soon.

nigga u dum

>so certain individuals are capable of receiving and sending quantum information, no?
Receive safely yes (think, for example, that the mother with the child has shared a body, a mother feels beyond space as the child is)

crossthread

what do you think "God" is? just curious, something of quantum phenomenon?

>what are your thoughts on the true nature of consciousness?
What are your thoughts on the true nature of consciousness?

I think it is a collection of experiences (deep into the DNA), and instincts

All the times of brain development are united and reflect the evolution of life.
>A part of many in a series of many connected over time who once were one

I hope I'm not going to hell

What do you think "God" is? Just curious, something of quantum phenomenon?

I believe we are god (the connection from us through quads), consciousness is the logical consistency when many units exchange information together.

The gospel according to Thomas

(2) Jesus said, "He that seeketh, shall not cease to seek
Until he finds;
And when he finds, he is frightened
To be; And when he
Is frightened,
He will be astonished, and he
will reign supreme. "

>will reign supreme
He will rule the universe

Is there another realm of consciousness you would say? As if theres some level of quantum field that our brains interact with, and which serves as a basis for collective consciousness and even possible an afterlife? Almost like a different dimension on a small quantum scale all around us throughout the entire universe?

Do you think the universe itself is intelligent?

the god worshipped by the three unholy faiths of abraham is actually an ettin that survived the odinism Ragnarök roughly 11,500 years ago

you have been cucked thoroughly

Gen 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:"

This is my son's first birthday. Confirmed for chosen one?

That's the same as knowing the day or hour though.
Reaches like these weaken it and open people up to disappointment if they're wrong. Be ready, but don't get hung up on days.

Bruh those is scribbles.

>mfw someone posted how Jewish the band Kiss was a while back
>proceeded to listen through their albums
>listen to Animalize
>"I've Had Enough" sticks with me
>Type "Out of the cold, into the fire" into google
>this pops up

archive.is/7KUtH

jesus supports date setting and prophecy you dont have to be afraid of it he said watch. and we would know the time

Revelation 3:3
Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

>if you dont watch

Matthew 24:33
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

>when ye shall see all these things

Luke 12:35-40
35Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; 36And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. 37Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. 38And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
39And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through. 40Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Mark 13:35-37
Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

aliens majorly influenced our development?

I'm not seeing Solomon's temple.

>cnn

>Is there another realm of consciousness you would say? As if theres some level of quantum field that our brains interact with, and which serves as a basis for collective consciousness and even possible an afterlife?

>Almost like a different dimension on a small quantum scale all around us throughout the entire universe?

>Do you think the universe itself is intelligent?

You figured it out
>very wise man

youtube.com/watch?v=vmHz6fF8GuA

the meaning of the last trump

What the fuck is happening?
To lazy to read, can somebody summerize what is gonna happen in one sentence.

Last year it was also supposed to happen on the 23rd of September and yet nothing happened. What makes it different this time?

The one say aliens to them ohers call them seers
others call them angels.

But ultimately they are only the echo of a superior consciousness

oh, shut the FUUUUCK up! You ignorant faggots with your mix of astrology and ancient Judaism have been shamefully and totally wrong about every prediction you've made for the last 9 years. Shut the fuck up already. You should dig a giant hole and jump in it for shame.

rapture on sept 21-23

because it wasnt in the bible in the previous years

this time the sign in the sky is the literal fulfillment of revelation 12 connected with the rapture

the only time in history it will ever happen

If I'm correct, not really a religious person, when the rapture raises, the fucking apocalypse will come. Right?

yes then the 7 year tribulation with the mark of the beast and getting ur head chopped off and plagues and everything

They are something that is beyond our understanding normally. They have always been here.

Changing topic, have you had any experience with psychedelics? I ask because my experience with mushrooms is what brought my attention to this topic, I have pretty incredible religious experiences when I take them. If not for them I wouldn't be talking about this right now.

Luke 21:25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

cant make it up
>sun moon and stars

>Changing topic, have you had any experience with psychedelics?
I have no experience with drugs
>They are something that is beyond our understanding normally. They have always been here.
Yes
analogy: unconscious vs conscious
(Imagine you would live forever how do you think your perception would change)

Mercury, Mars, and Venus are not stars.

planets
planetes asteres
wandering stars

> the Bible does not make a distinction between stars and planets. We get our English word planet from the Greek word planētēs, which means "a wanderer" and refers to "wandering stars".
unsealed.org/2017/01/the-revelation-12-sign-compendium.html

remember the stupid ass blood moon theory that everyone thought was SUPER SERIAL?

welcome to every prophecy ever