Why do (((they))) want to shut him down?

Why do (((they))) want to shut him down?
How come threads keep disappearing?
Is he ourguy?

He's in the belly of the beast rattling the cages of the elite and people blindly hate on him but secretly we know he's woke AF.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jC0BbeFd2zA
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks op you really exercised my brain

Kek, oh yeah hes a true aryan.

What the fuck does he have to do with jews.

They don't control him anymore, he's a free spirit with his own crew in the middle of LA. Just like how they can't control Trump, Jake Paul is ringing the liberty bell against the tyrannical elite.

Yeah, it's unfortunate. Jake Paul is undoubtedly /ourguy/. I don't know why Sup Forums wants to keep acting reddit-tier and reject him like (((Ethan))) of h3h3 does.

Yeah they hate him but whats the basis for him being /ourguy/? Did he do something I dont know about?

I mean bam margera and the jack ass crew did alot fucking worse but no one says shit cuz they old.

Summer can't be over soon enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=jC0BbeFd2zA

Listen to the lyrics and read the subtext happening here. Remember Trump's campaign video?
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

He only lets out enough to stay safe.

You're an autistic faggot

he's good but they can't let that Jew enter the house. the one in the last video that might be moving in

did ADLtube force him to take on a Jew and make their house kosher

heeb3heeb3 hates him

he's unchained, uncucked, uncensored, and doesn't give a fuck. we're supposed to be beta males cowering from the slightest bylaw infringement. no parties or wildness allowed, everything must be quiet and ordered. we need to cower quietly in our homes watching tv and not out and about causing trouble or being human.

but honestly i haven't seen his videos, that's just my impression

alusion thread?

Hmm that's interesting, how much do we know about this new guy? ADL has made a naughty or nice list and is slowly creeping into every potential influencer and I wouldn't be surprised if they're playing the long game.

his name is Julius. Jake Paul does not realise the level of subversion Jews naturally bring

$15,000

cringy redditor

"He's our guy hurrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

i sure do love being white! praise kekistan!

im the bottom one XDDDDDDD

Remember when he was burning furniture in his pool? The "toxic" smoke apparently gassed a literal holocaust survivor out of her own home. Also he is an aryan from the midwest who is btfoing his spic neighbors

OP is a fag. Jake Paul is a disgrace to the human race. Fuck off back to plebbit. SAGE

im both of the black people :3

I mean thats nowhere near enough to make a claim that hes ourguy or whatever, but then again Disney, one of the most fucked up companies around, kicked him out. If anything he might kind of understands and has been redpilled to a small degree, but hes still acting black and like a shit. We'll see.

t. schlomo martinez

he's got potential he worked with disney but fuck demi lovato she a hoe not like my jakey xoxoxoxo

I feel like you're the same person making these stupid fuck threads everyday.

saged. and reported.

got to be on the right side of history you know???

alusion thread

That's interesting, but it could be misleading. Eatin and Gila could be doing ironic shitposts to throw people off the trail of /theirgoy/.

im the frog (because PEPE) and the snake is hillary's emails

i help all the kids

anyone want to secks?

my father :DDDDDD

same

BITBEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

BAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

you have to be 18 to post here buddy

bag holder here AMA

BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MY BITBEAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Элeктpoннaя пoчтa c oтбeливaтeлeм

ERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERERERERRERERERERER

Is that Bieber? Once you call out the Jews and their pedophile rings even in a small setting you're blacklisted. Honestly, he'll probably make better music now and will be rejected by the "masses".

>It's everyday bro
The video has him acting like a basketball american, and there are even Subtitles in Arabic. It doesn't get much more jewish psyop than that. To top it off, the lyrics have him gunning for PewDiePie, a bet a hundred dollars that a jew wrote the song lyrics.
It's completely transparent, which is why somebody's cousin a Mossad reaches out to h3h h3h to criticize it and give it credibility with red pilled goys.
Don't fall for it.

got you on page 10 haha