The double standard

I see a lot of post condemning the promiscuity of western women and how much of it is a problem now that women are sloots. However, I never hear anyone mention the same thing for males. Is sex before marriage degenerate for males pol? Or is this a double standard people don't like too think about.

>is sex before marriage degenerate for men?
>asking a norwegian archive-linking forum full of virgins
Sup Forums criticises chads just as hard if not harder than sluts

Because men actually have to earn the sex. It requires sacrifice and work. Whether it be financial, social, or physical fitness. They must earn it in some way. It is a reward for working hard and is not given out often. Majority of guys will not have had a lot of different women.

A woman on the other hand just has to open her legs. And once they get a taste for the cock the number of partners skyrockets.

You're assuming men and women are equal, which they're not.

women's ability to pair bond is dependent on the physical act wile men's is not.

Yes.

Read a little about evolutionary biology m8

A woman drops her clothes and get sex.
It is like go to the groceries and buy actual food instead of just candy and cakes (same for Chads)
Basic decency, self control and self esteem.

As a male, I dont think I will ever get married.

Because I cant find a Loyal Female.

But I will admit I stopped caring to look.

The problem is you should start being respected as an adult in 9th grade. Fuck up a class? Get kicked out into a trade. Real punishments so people have to start doing things like bedtimes and real responsibilities sooner.
You need to be getting married by age 20. You graduate college at age 21, have job and start having kids.
Waiting till age 25+ for marriage AND remaining a virgin isn't workable.

The standard answer is and always will be the lock and key analogy. Women are the selectors in mating, they choose only who they perceive as the best, and they're always looking for a way to trade up. In other words having sex, if you are a man, is an actual accomplishment. He made it past the gatekeeper. Being a shitty gatekeeper isn't very impressive.

A man who sleeps with many women causes more women to be promiscuous, and therefore makes it more likely she won't be able to have a long-term relationship later in life, since divorce rate increase dramatically with more sexual partners. This is why virgin women are revered; it's likely they will make life-long partners. So yes, the man is committing an immoral act, but by getting these women pregnant, and by virtue of apparently winning the genetic lottery, he is creating more healthy offspring for the gene pool. In Scotland they used to have what was called the "King of the May" ceremony, wherein the most genetically fit male would be allowed to fuck every woman in the tribe, and he would be ceremoniously murdered afterwards. In other European tribes, monogamy was practiced to avoid illegitimate children from being born, and to prevent men and women alike from fucking like animals.

The Chad dichotomy was largely irrelevant in history since the institution of marriage and monogamy were introduced. The reason why we seemingly practice it today is because women were given authority, when it is actually true that women are sentient pieces of property--almost animals really. And that makes sense--morally and logically--because they have no ambition or moral virtue.

>"King of the May" ceremony
That makes every tribe member the offspring of half-siblings for every generation. Mandating incest can't possibly be that good a strategy.

I didn't think about that. Perhaps I described Ireland by accident.

A guy having sex before marriage is a contradiction to the idea that women shouldnt have sex before marriage since it forces a women to have sex. Of course its a double standard. No one should have sex before marriage.

What if I only have sex with married women?

This.

This, it's very simple

The only reason a man sleeps around with a lot of women is because they let him.

>double standard
A key that opens any lock is incredible, but a lock that opens for any key is worthless.

It comes down to women tho. Since women are the "buyers" of men, its up to them to devalue men based on the number of partners they have. But since they do the opposite the fault is on them.

>1 post by this ID