>son of Stormfront founder
>literally be born "redpilled"
>still renounces White Nationalism anyway

Explain this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stormfront founders and their kids are (((Atheists))), aka deniers of Christ, just like their favorite (((Dr. Pierce))). They say they're pro-white, but they reject the one thing that leads to increased white birthrates. They are are worse than jews in the damage they cause to whites. Hate will never accomplish anything. Faithful service and worship of God is the only thing that will save whites. If whites had women who were Christian with large families, it wouldn't even matter what non-whites do.

>worshiping a dead jew on a stick

Sounds like a fatal case of "FUCK YOU, DAD."

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U

Um, did you read what he said about and to the Jews?

You deny Christ, ipso facto you are a Jew. At least tip your fedora/menorah.

"It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs."
He came only for the lost sheep of israel. Goys should be happy with crumbs.

>lel, the only way to save the white race is to sign on to a Jewish based universalist religion which is majority non white

???

>Faithful service and worship of God is the only thing that will save whites
>After it has spent hundreds of years trying to kill whites and replace them with browns
How cucked do you even have to be to believe this shit?

Psalm 137:8-9
How is that a defense of you cultural marxist based faith Modern Atheism? It's literally the commonality you share with feminists and cucks.
You'll have to fill me in on your revisionist history.

because it's retarded.

Holy fuck when can we just purge Christcucks from this board already? I'm legitimately starting to get sick of this shit.

>your revisionist history.
>Catholic Ministries alone responsible for bringing in MILLIONS of brown morons into the US
Yeah, "revisionist," christcuck.

Your sandnigger jew religion caused the first dark ages and it's going to cause another one once the US is crushed under the brown horde of pets you've brought upon us. Congrats, I guess.

I think this is less of case of Christianity dying out and more of a case of "Fuck you, dad, I do what I want!"

Tips fedora.
At least I'm not a rapefugee loving christcuck.

>worshipping a dead jew on a stick
has this kike plot not died yet?

Daily reminder that the Catholic church banned marriage between 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th cousins.

Just thank the Catholic church you weren't born an inbred retard. This is the only thing that separates us from the other races that surround us. Ignorant fucking degenerate retards.

The kid used to show up at white nationalist events wearing a fedora and trenchcoat.

*teleports behind u*

Nothin' personal, Dolph.

Simple - kids rebel.

Which is why the right is getting it's moment. It will become the dominant culture and then later will be challenged again by a rebellious and resurgent left, and then the cycle begins again. Repeat ad naseum.

It's happening

>Stormfront founders and their kids are (((Atheists))), aka deniers of Christ, just like their favorite (((Dr. Pierce))).

Dr. Pierce has nothing to do with this. Also Christians are only increasing race mixing and Latino/African birth rates you fucking sand nigger worshiper.

He was homeschooled his whole life and then thrown in with the SJW wolves at university.

Just proves he's weak minded and easily guilted into following groupthink.

The Alt-Kike preacher marrying a blond woman to a nigger.

Fucking figures.

Amazing how he claims to be a fundamentalist but officiates a race mixing marriage.

he bows down to mark potok

But that's not what's happening. The majority of the younger generation in the west are leftists, which should come as no surprise given that the majority of them are not white

Answer me, you faggot.

Stalin wanted to do the same thing. Every atheist/jew is the same in this regard.
>Dark Ages
You ascribe to the Dark Ages myth, that's how I know you're historically illiterate.
Christians arent dying out, we're the only one who have white families. Atheism is a self correcting problem in some ways.
Everyone i know is anglo/germanic. But it really doesnt matter. Check yourself first jewboy.

because he's a virtue signaling liberal numale

>Let a billion spics and africans into your country, good christians!
>This way you won't be """"inbred""", you'll have all those great spic and nigger genes instead!
>Make sure and thank a cucktholic for the filth you live in that was once a decent nation
Cuck logic 101.

>Let a billion spics and africans into your country, good christians!
And you say I believe in fairy tales.

>son of two aryan races
>parents were both from respectable families
>father hated jews
>had access to the best education in the world
>ends up creating the EU

youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
His congregation is mostly composed of spics and niggers. Not to mention that he crosses mexico border suspiciously often. No wonder that he hates trump, he might end up deporting half of his flock.

>but they reject the one thing that leads to increased white birthrates

35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

>fairy tales.
Go look up how many """"refugees""" are resettled each year by the Catholic Charities alone. You filthy cucktholics have been very busy trying to destroy this country for a very long time.

From assisting "refugees" to sheltering "undocumented immigrants" the scum that is catholicism is a 24/7 attack on white america.

> billions
> 1000s

So you're also an ignorant muppet who can string together a coherent argument. So what is better? Bomb, invade, and uproot the peoples of the world, or try to create a peaceful society where WAR doesn't increase the size of the population?

> remember who the whore is
> inb4 Jew, that means your religion of Freedom and Liberty is a Jewish fantasy

>muppet who can string together a coherent argument.
really shot myself in the foot there, kek

> ..........muppet who cannot......

>Bomb, invade, and uproot the peoples of the world, or try to create a peaceful society where WAR doesn't increase the size of the population?
What the fuck kind of question is that? How much crosskike cum is in your brain?

"What is better" is 14 words no "christian" is ever going to speak.

>hate [insert]
>meet [insert] who/which is decent
>wow..... everything i know is a lie!
This is why you shouldn't be completely hateful.

Or probably something to do with jobs

Everyone has their own choices. He is entitled to believe whatever he likes.

Okay, you're a retard with no arguments, so I'm going to literally go watch the Extended version of 'The Return of the King', seeing that you couldn't stimulate my intellect with a cattle prod, good day to you.

>let a billion non-whites
Atheist and feminists (who were also atheists) leftists did this.
Worship of the state and not God. Federalist, everytime.
Note how the Jew recoils at the word of God.
Christ speaks here about the hatred jews and non-believers will have for followers of Christ, as well demonstrated in this thread.
The catholic heirarchy is subverted by atheists and leftists like you. Afterall they did hold Islamic prayers at the vatican recently. I hope they can flush them out.

>voluntarily leafposting

>14 words
Yet the Christian family does just that, without bitter hatred in their heart.

>Christ speaks here about the hatred jews and non-believers will have for followers of Christ, as well demonstrated in this thread
It is plain what it says. Christ by his own admission was a typical subversive kike seeking to destroy families.

>catholic church is run by atheists

>Explain this Sup Forums

Never saw a feral jew, faggot?

Coming out as a Christian to your Jewish/Pagan family is the context. Dropping all worldly possessions to follow Christ around Judea would result in many broken family ties. Anyone with a non -believing family member can relate.

Damn, that's disgusting.