INTERVIEW WITH A USS LIBERTY SURVIVOR (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

GET IN HERE
youtu.be/InC1KKVLcvk

bumping this

IT'S LIVE GET IN HERE NOW OR YOU'LL MISS IT!

bumping this again, does no one care?

everyone knows it was an intentional attack, nothing more to say about it

> Leaf.
We care.

Many people just don't fucking know about this story, there was a good thread yesterday but Vince had (((technical difficulties))).

By the way mate, a "bump" is a post that bumps the thread up to the first page, you can only bump a thread every 10 minutes

HOLOCAUST DENIAL ALERT

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

A TRIVIAL MISTAKE OF 7,000 TONS AND 180 FEET, GOY.

The guy who was going to produce a film on the USS Liberty got shoa'd the night he went to talk to (((holywood))), fucking kikes.

(((suicide)))

rebumping for redpills

boomers dropping some massive red pills

>letting the thread die
GOOD GOYIM, JUST FORGET ABOUT IT

Interview's over, short but sweet, massive fucking redpills dropped

This thread is now an anti-israel general

>(FOR REAL THIS TIME)
FUCK OFF, FAGGOT.

I head this story getting teased in some old Daily Shoah episode but they never did a whole rundown. I should probably look into it in the long run, the short version already sounds infuriating. I'll save the video so I can listen to it later.

Long story short, Israel attacked a US ship hoping to quickly sink it and blame it on Egypt but the ship was a bit more resilient and they had to attack for 2 hours and in the end they had to admit they did it, now the US government blames "friendly fire" because otherwise Israel would be destroyed in the arena of public image

God, fuck these slimy parasites. Its unbelievable what they can all get away with.

>Its unbelievable what they can all get away with.
Have you noticed reality shifting quickly the last 2 years. It's Happening. The Goyim Know.

This is fake news. It was literally friendly fire. Our government even confirmed it was friendly fire. Israel is our greatest ally.

Yes, I'm tired now anyway, anyone else? who /sleepy/ here

It's just a neo-nazi blabbing away

The interview was earlier and Vince isn't a natsoc you fucking mouthbreathing kike.

/r/the_donald was a mistake