NORK vs USA nuclear strike

North Korea attacks Guam first:
>launch an ICBM towards Guam
>50% chance they have a working ICBM with an appropriate size nuclear warhead that can fit on it
>60% chance that the missile hits its target based on the number of successful missile tests conducted by north Korea recently
>US most likely has 30 - 40 Aegis Ballistic Missiles stationed on the flight path between Guam and north Korea while the Aegis system is practically useless at defending against an incoming Russian nuclear strike they may have success rates as high as 20% against a single nork missile, chance of a single nork missile not getting hit by 30-40 AEGIS missiles falls at around 1%
>this gives north Korea a 0.3% chance of being able to nuke Guam assuming they have access to a 20kt yeid device this would be the damage on pic related, likely around 1000 US Troops and 3000 or so civilians

American retaliation:
>almost certain they have at least one nuclear submarine nearby containing 192 100kt nuclear warheads each
>most likely have 100 or so nuclear equip able bombers in range of north korea don't forget b2 bombers can carry two 1200kt warheads
>have a Fuckton of icbms capable of hitting north korea
>chance of missile interception incredibly fucking low like 1%, pic related is the damage 2 fully loaded MIRVS would do to north Korea, remember a nuclear submarine holds 24
>trump being trump will mot likely glass the entire fucking country and not even bother with such as minuscule nuclear response as depicted in pic related, if north korea attacks first no one not even china is going to help them

why the fuck are we worried again

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-korea-is-sitting-on-6-trillion-in-mineral-resources/
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-07/aboriginal-mans-story-of-nuclear-bomb-survival-told-in-vr/7913874
archive.is/w3uZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing is going to happen. Nothing ever happens. I have no digits because there's no happening.

have faith

Do you actually think anybody is worried? This board welcomes happenings.

Also, you're dumb as fuck if you think we're gonna nuke NK. Even stupider for thinking we have to.

in a first strike no fucking way

if north korea nukes the US first then why the fuck not

>if north korea nukes the US first then why the fuck not

Because nuclear fallout? Why would we go out of our way to fuck up the land we're gonna want to suck resources out of? Fallout can travel a long way and could fuck up South Korea, too.

Nobody is worried about a war with NK. It would be easy and satisfying

The problem is that when entering into a hot situation like this, especially since no two nuclear countries have gone to war before (to my knowledge), things become unpredictable. The chance for escalation or bizarre shit happening goes up. You never know what you could trigger

God it'll be gratifying to glass that fucker, though

>implying trump gives a shit about fallout if AMERICA GETS NUKED
>implying north Korea has any resources
>implying we wouldn't nuke north Korea when the wind is blowing north

in any case this has been a crazy fucking timeline so far anything could happen

That's assuming the missile they launch contains a nuclear warhead or not. It would be hard to tell if it is nuclear while in flight, though size and trajectory could give us a good idea on where it's heading, and how long it's set to fly.
We'd shoot it down as a potential threat, but I don't really see us going full "glass the norks" mode until a nuke actually hits Guam.
Preemptive strikes would be a good deterrent against future attacks, but it's all a matter of how messy Trump wants to make the aftermath look. Killing hundreds of thousands of already starving and brainwashed North Koreans won't look good, but every attack has a price.

>60% chance that the missile hits its target based on the number of successful missile tests conducted by north Korea recently
The Norks weren't aiming at anything in particular you know. They were just thrilled they didn't blow up on the pad. They have yet to demonstrate they can even guide a re-entry vehicle to a target.

This
Pure distance for the sake of being capable of it is one thing, but guiding it onto a small patch of land from near orbit is another

If you actually want nuclear war with any nation, you're a fucking retard.

They are sitting on like 3 trillion worth of rare earth lanthanides.

>US most likely has 30 - 40 Aegis Ballistic Missiles
????????????????????????

The fuck is that? You mean an Aegis Combat System with SM-3EX non ballistic missiles?

ctrl+f thaad no responses

ctrl+f carrier battle group no responses

you're better than this australia

>implying trump gives a shit about fallout if AMERICA GETS NUKED

If he's not a fucking moron like you, he sure would be. We don't need to nuke NK to wipe it off the map. Spreading fallout to SK and China only hurts us, you brainless fuck.

>implying north Korea has any resources

Quite a fucking lot, you stupid shit. You ever wonder why China gives a shit about them at all? Here's a hint: It's not because they are honorabu.

nypost.com/2017/07/03/north-korea-is-sitting-on-6-trillion-in-mineral-resources/

>implying we wouldn't nuke north Korea when the wind is blowing north

And immediately fuck our economy by pissing off China? Aussie education at it's finest.

Why does everyone assume a US nuclear response? What if NK does launch a preliminary strike, and we just go in with conventional forces? Seems the best way to handle it without pissing off China as much, or having other issues.

If singles nothing happens.

>you can't just kill 100s of thousands of innocents out of retaliation! Trump is evil
This is tomorrow's argument from libtards

This. Infantry can practically waltz right in. Not like South Korea will stop them.

People want to think this is gonna be Hiroshima all over again where we sling some nukes over Pyongyang and call it a day, because a ground invasion would cost too many lives.
While that may be true, and a ground invasion into a country full of "die for the great leader" citizens is a bad idea, we could easily strike them with more modern conventional weapons.
I could see Trump hitting them with a few MOABs we haven't used yet. The only issue with that is, if we don't take out all of North Korea's military strength quickly, they may realize they're losing and fire missiles into South Korea, or possibly Japan.

Lets bring back good ol' Napalm. A nice throwback to the asian area

Everybody is forgeting, Trump is a time traveler. he knows what is going to happen before it happens.

Norcs have a surprising amount of conventional military forces they would most likely fuck up Seoul within a day from artillery strikes.

America hasn't really had a good track record in invading foreign shit holes with a fanatical population they will most likely be entrenched in decade long uprisings and guerrilla warfare, the Norcs are as brainwashed as insurgents and there are way more of them

don't underestimate the power of mountainous terrain to provide conventional forces with cover the US bombarded the fuck out of Iwo Jima for an entire fucking day with minimal casualties and that was a shitty 5 km by 5 km island not the entire 100 km+ mountainous border of north Korea

>Kim launches missile at Guam
>Soviet guidance computer from 1975 causes it to go wildly off course and land in the middle of fucking nowhere desert in Australia
>Abos discover that they can hallucinate using radiation poisoning

Agree it is no cakewalk. China has said they will support NK. Watch any korean war doc and you will see how USA got completely btfo as soon as the chinese army joined. Anyone thinking china won't back NK even if they first strike is deluded. The korean war was planned by chinese to get seat at UN. NK is just a puppet of china.

funny you say that

we already "accidentally" nuked a some abo's in the Maralinga tests and this was an actual Quote from a surviving abo

"The smoke went into our noses, and other people still have that poison today,"

so technically abo's have been snorting radioactive fallout since the 50's

abc.net.au/news/2016-10-07/aboriginal-mans-story-of-nuclear-bomb-survival-told-in-vr/7913874

And here's the archive
archive.is/w3uZk

Would they really risk WWIII for a UN seat?

No. Not even - North Korea is a very mountainous country, which is why they have problems with getting food. There is very little room for agriculture. First the US would need to establish a beachhead somewhere in the country which will be very costly, or go straight across the DMZ.

Also, the South Korean capital of Seoul is very close to the North Korean border. If the US were to attack conventionally without targeting military bases or outright nuking the fucking place, North Korea will likely fire artillery at the city potentially killing millions of innocents.

Furthermore, North Koreans are indoctrinated to basically die for their leader. Kim is a god there, and the citizenry will do anything to stop the US "imperialists" from destroying their pure free patriotic nation. Not only will the conventional DPRK military be a bitch, but the civilians will also likely fight to the death against the evil Americans.

I suppose nothing should surprise me any more. This world....

America's military is even more superior to China's than it was in the 1950's. Point is the US, if it diverted all of their technology and manpower to fighting the Chinese and North Koreans, would unleash such a myriad of hellfire onto Asia that nothing in history could possibly compare. Billions would be slaughtered, and nukes could be used.

My solution is attack the fuck out of North Korea with air and naval superiority. Drone the fuck out of the cities, and unleash total war on the North Koreans. Exterminate every single one of them, regardless of how the international community acts. Only once most of the urban areas are cleansed, then land US troops. Establish beachheads, and proceed very slowly through the countryside, eliminating small pockets of resistance slowly and steadily. South Korea can invade from the south over the DMZ and provide support.

If China wants to play, we play and settle this fucker once and for all. Position the US Navy and her submarines on the Chinese coast - if the Chinese as much as have a foot soldier cross the northern border, level Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Macau. Tell the Indians to invade from the south, and send the Japanese on the Senkakus. ROC can even participate if they want.

these digits and KEK say otherwise this time
Last two digits equal number of days until Happening

yes - though there were other reasons for them as well. It also wasn't likely to start WW3 in the immediate aftermath of WW2

It would be fun to see the military use NK as a sandbox to show off all of the tech we've been to cucked to use yet.

Pretty much the exact rationale behind the USA joining the failure that was the korean war. I'm sure it is different this time

You're fucking stupid if you think we're going to appear weak by letting some pissant Gook country send an armed nuclear device at our soil. No way Trump will appear weak by not sending fire and fury in response. Every square mile of North Korea must be incinerated should they attempt to launch against us.

Those will just get enriched by the nuclear reaction

Nothing will happen..chances are the Chinese are telling North Korea to cause a rattle so they can do some shit under the radar

What do they have against Guam?

Fuck China, we'll fucking nuke them too. Fucking nuke everybody. Nuke this bitch, nuke that bitch, I'll nuke any bitch that moves.

its close by?

China started all this shit........
If they didn't back NK, than NK would never try this shit

>our war is with China

Oh wait nevermind it's fucking nothing, the news is trying to make North Korea sound like it said it's going to nuke Guam. In actuality it just specified where it will land its next test missiles, off the coast of Guam. They will not be armed with devices.

Nevertheless, should they do this, Trump must respond with greater action than "fire and fury" or else he is weak. Trump is not weak, therefore he will respond with greater than fire and fury. Can't wait.

if nk is made of coal can we make a nuclear device that could compress that coal to diemounds?

Baby Kim will do a test of his ICBM's first. That's what the whole thing about Guam was about. Trump warned him not to, but Kim has to to save face in front of his Generals, almost all of whom want his job.

Trump will try to shoot them down. We may get most of them. If one gets through, even if it's a dummy warhead that splashes down somehow in the Marianas, the die will have been cast.

You don't know what you're talking about

MOABs are carried by sitting duck C-130s that would just get shot down and MOABs aren't useful in a korean war scenario except for mopping up when all the air defenses are gone and they need to cave in tunnel networks or demoralize the fanatic holdouts.

If North Korea fired a missile and it hit Guam, even if it missed and landed in some mountain crevice where 2 farmers die all you're going to see on the headlines is that a US territory was struck with a nuclear weapon - you can guarantee that North Korea is still going to get nuked. And OP's picture is realistic, because if the US has a casus belli to use nukes they're going to use the opportunity to melt that buildup on the border as well as Pyongyang because it saves US soldiers dying and expensive planes getting shot down.

Rods of god. They penetrate, I mean skull fuck every military installation north korea has including the mountains they think will launch a single artillery shell. No nukes and nobody gets mad.
>just wow that's cool

The hype is all Media trying to get money from hype and ideological propaganda.Japan and Sork are worried about Nork retaliation, which may cause thousands of fatalities.

They both want this over, in any case the best way to solve anything is peace.

Nuclear fallout and nuclear winter are memes that wont actually happen, but are pushed as scare tactics

We have set off literally thousands of nukes over the years including hundreds in nevada. People in Vegas used to go out onto the tops of buildings and watch the tests. Vegas is still fine. We literally marched soldiers into the blast zone after a nuke went off and most were perfectly fine.

Fallout isnt a fraction as bad as they make it seem

So there won't be any mutants or '50s kitsch?

If they fire a nuke at us none of the shit you said comes even close to mattering. This is a rogue state trying to kill American civilians with nucleae weapons. We have to nuke them and we will

You forgot the part where the U.S and SK take over what was NK and starts building military bases. Followed by Chinese intervention following this

were not. were exited that we finally have a war that the US is 100% justified in waging. its been so fucking long

The MOAB was built to deal with mountainous bunkers like that. Thats its entire purpose and the reason we dropped it in afganistan

If you ever give a name, I will name my firstborn after you.

Are you talking to Svalberrg Ballencuppersson?

Because the real reason is that (((the US))) is afraid that North Korea will soon end up selling nuclear weapons to Iran and/or Syria, Israel's main enemies.

This. False flags. Ban the happening shit threads.

you're fucking retarded OP
all those made up numbers and percentages
it's as follows
> 50% chance they nuke Guam
> 50 % chance they don't

There's a shit ton of ocean, but not very much Guam. Take a wild guess.

I can't wait to see the regime collapse, it would make for some quality entertainment.

Kim's fate when?

I'm pretty sure NK rebels and China are conspiring to assassinate Kimmy and those loyal to him before any of this could happen.

FYI:
> they have or they haven't
doesn't mean it's a 50-50 chance

he. pol "Battle chicken"

The difference is that that is a prop and Saddam actually was hung in the picture I posted you detestable degenerate.

The difference is that Saddam can't be killed because he's already dead. You mad?

No, I'm not. I'd be worried if I were making threats against POTUS though.

You fucking Risk autists think this is some complex grand political-industrial-military-strategic struggle. Fucking retards.

North Korea has no strategic nuclear capability, and China won't stand in the way of the US doing its dirty work.

Like any hot air manlet accosting some monster at the bar who just wants to enjoy a quiet drink, this ends with a punch in the mouth.

The last time an asian country sneak attacked an American base on a Pacific island, we nuked them.
Twice.
Just saying.

By the end of the month there will be military action on the Korean Peninsula. One way or another there will be some death.

That's actually a pretty sad truth.

>glass the entire fucking country

this is Earth not Reach halofag
convert to War Hammer or scram back to Sup Forums

stop using meme flags you fucking faggots, go back to >>/r/eddit

if get, the empire of the rising sun and the nazi party will rise again

SK. India. Taiwan. Japan. Australia. Mongolia. All island nations. Gather together with USA to completely fuck NK and China

I just know Kim is a real piece of shit if he wastes those misses on fucking Guam.

Hit a west coast city you fat fuck. Literally any west coast city will do. We're going to wreck you regardless.

Can we glass canada next

k

>why the fuck are we worried again
China

But now that they said they would stand down if North Korea attacked first, we have nothing to fear. I honestly hope they try something just so we can nuke all that fucking artillery pointed at Seoul

This is what is going to happen, bank on it.

1. NK sends missiles into sea near Guam.
2. Creates just the reason Trump has needed to take Kimmy out, along with all facilities related to nukes and ICBMs. We attack while missiles are in flight, it's just like the starting flag. Our military knows they the missiles aren't a real threat, but they give us a reason.
3. China invades NK from the north, moving swiftly towards their border with SK. They could care less about Kimmy, but the sure as fuck don't want the US on their board. They tell us they are coming and we need to stop bombing.
4. US stops bombing. NK belongs to China.
5. Everyone goes home happy, Trump is hero class president who solved the NK dilemma.

>can we glass canada next
Nah, just assasinate Trudeau.
>why the fuck are we worried again
Oh, I don't know, maybe they might send something out to hit LA? Or Seattle? Im not complaining about LA though, I hate all things Hollywood.

The funny thing about this is that all Kim has to do to keep power is stop being such a retard and cool it with the nuclear missiles. He could eat himself to death in peace if he just chilled out a little. Why can we see this and he can't?

>t. newfag cancer who hasn't seen how this board was like before 2014

Creative ways to blame jews for the cuckery of the west? I'm assuming, I've only been here for a day and a half.

China and the US will cooperate on this one. Kimmy is fucked. NK will belong to China, the US will get rid of Kimmy and any future "dear leader" in NK. No way are China and the US going to fight against each other directly...too much money at stake.

holy shit!

Sorry to break it for you, but Trump doesn't have the balls to nuke North Korea

No one is nuking anyone. Even Kim knows this is a line the once crossed changes everything.
If Kim fires a nuke in anger anywhere we get to try out all of our fancy world ending weapons with impunity. I'll remind you that only one nation has ever dropped a nuke in anger before.

Because he's been the subject of psyops, he's doing EXACTLY what the US wants.

Underrated post. Nuclear winter has been debunked so many times... But fear is a great motivator. That's the entire basis for the strategic balance in the world

He won't need to nuke NK. The ONLY way that happens is if Kimmy throws nukes, then it's game on. That isn't likely to happen - Kimmy actually is not suicidal.

the original memeflags were just as cancer you faggot

This is all a sideshow, the real happening is between China and India.

India is too busy trying to deal with poo. They don't have time to do anything other than goosestep around kashmir.