OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/03/world/americas/montreal-refugees-stadium-housing.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/03/world/americas/montreal-refugees-stadium-housing.html
archive.is/4Wysq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIGHT

>be american
>get shot

WHAT SO PROUDLY WE HAILED

ARE NIGGERS GETTING JAILED

>be leaf
>get your children taken away for not giving them their mandatory trannie hormones

AT THE TWILIGHT'S LAST GLEAMING

BRONALD GRUMPF

nytimes.com/2017/08/03/world/americas/montreal-refugees-stadium-housing.html

post yfw canadians realized that thier country was getting cucked by thier own leader

>Be Canadian
>Die because can't go to clinic

>be Canadian
>can't return fire

Archived that unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/03/world/americas/montreal-refugees-stadium-housing.html

WHOSE BROAD STRIPES AND BROAD STARS

AND THE ROCKETS RED GLARE
AND THE TRAPS AREN'T GAY

>Jose can you see
>any bedbugs on me
>if you do
>pick a few
>and I'll give them to you

EVEN NOW
THE WORDL IS STILL BLEEDIN'
BUT FEELIN' JUST FINE
ALL ALONE IN OUR CASTLES

THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME
I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED

*sharts in mart*

ICH BRAUCHE ZEIT
KEIN HEROIN KEIN ALKOHOL KEIN NIKOTIN
BRAUCH KEIN HILFE

I love America

but ye should have castrated the blacks back in the slavery days like the arabs

This

America is a Latino country

I'M A HOUSE OF CARDS
IN A HURRICANE
A RECKLESS RIDE
IN A POURING RAIN

USA #1 BABY, FUCK THE HATERS

AND THE ROCKETS RED GLARE, THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AIIR

STANDING HERE

>CAN (YOU) SEE
The Foggy Bottom boys are pissed Dondon

THE SHART IN THAT MART

WE MIGHT NOT BE VERY SMART

BUT OUR GUNS ARE QUITE BRAARP

land of oppertunities and equal chances

SHAME ON A NIGGER
WHO TRY TO RUN GAME ON A NIGGER
WU BUCK WILD WITH THE TRIGGER

Aussiefags aren't allowed to have guns and if they were they still probably wouldn't be able to fend off the emu death squads.

BUT MAMA I'M IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL
AND THIS TYPE OF LOVE ISN'T RATIONAL, IT'S PHYSICAL

MAMA PLEASE DON'T CRY I WILL BE ALRIGHT
ALL REASONS INSIDE, I JUST CAN'T DENY, LOVE THE GUY

>t. leftypol scum

And for the finale.... *drumroll please*

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON
FOR THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE
LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REST
DON'T YOUR CRY NO MORE

GAVE PROOF THROUGH THE NIGHT THAT OUR FLAG WAS STILL THERE.

You belong to me
My poor heart aches
With every step you take

here's your salary

Local papers been increasing Conservative over the last few weeks, they went from gently teasing trudeau, to serious commentary and now outright badmouthing the guy for doing nothing but 'virtue-signaling tweets' which simply invite more swarms of refugees into Canada who all think we're one big sanctuary city.

Ah wait, this is an American threat right?

MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE COMING OF THE LORD

LOVE IS LIKE A BOMB BABY COME ON GET IT ON
LIVIN LIKE A LOVER WITH A RADAR PHONE
LOOKIN LIKE A TRAMP LIKE A VIDEO VAMP
DEMOLITION WOMAN CAN I BE YOUR MAN

Ex-CIA agent and current CNN analyst Philip Mudd: “Let me give you one bottom line – as a former government official, the government’s gonna kill this guy.”
“He defends Vladimir Putin, there are State Department and CIA officers coming home and at Langley and in Foggy Bottom CIA are saying, this is how you defend us?’”
CNN host Jake Tapper: “Obviously when you’re talking about killing you’re using that as a metaphor.”
Philip Mudd: “Well obviously yeah...People talk about the deep state, when you disrespect government officials who’ve done 20 or 30 years, they’re gonna say ‘really – Vladimir Putin sends officers home and you support him before you support us?’”

>Vladimir Putin sends officers home and you support him before you support us.

>be Canadian
>die in the waiting room

>be trump
>win even when you're not supposed to

The fuck are you talking about? You mean the diplomatic officials that were sent home? that's just bs politic virtue signaling to show that the US and Russia arn't all buddy buddy with eachother.

>be american
>get shot
>go to hospital
>get shot in the waiting room

sorry you're not up on current events
sadly it is not my job to educate
enjoy your ignorance

If Trump is killed in office then the left lost any chance of winning the white house for the next couple of decades. You might still hate him but the rest of America would see him as a martyr.

Plus I don't think anyone is so stupid to kill a president regardless who he is. Not to mention the fury of the people starting the 2nd civil war.

>be leaf
>get BLACKED

left/right paradigm wears thin brochacho
not going to hold up much longer
the state department has showed solidarity since the beginning of this administration and continues voice their distrust of 45

JUST IN: Trump thanks Putin for expelling U.S. diplomats, says 'now we have a smaller payroll' at U.S. diplomatic facilities in Russia

President Donald Trump on Thursday thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin for expelling American diplomats from Russia on the grounds that “we’re going to save a lot of money,” prompting dismay among many of the rank-and-file at the State Department.

“I want to thank him because we’re trying to cut down our payroll, and as far as I’m concerned I’m very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll,” Trump told reporters at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, according to a pool report.

“There’s no real reason for them to go back,” he added. “I greatly appreciate the fact that we’ve been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We’re going to save a lot of money.”

It wasn't clear if Trump's remarks were meant to be in jest, and he gave no solid indication either way. In any case, the comments did not go down well among employees at the State Department, where many U.S. diplomats have felt ignored and badly treated by the Trump administration. Some noted that locally hired staff members affected the most are crucial to American diplomats' work overseas.

A senior U.S. diplomat serving overseas called Trump's remarks "outrageous" and said it could lead more State Department staffers to head for the exits.
archive.is/4Wysq

yeah buddy
America First
wake up and smell the covfefe

Just get on with it and nuke the fucking norks.

You guys talk as much shit as australia get something done for once

>Be American
>Get shot
>Shoot back

>be canadian
>be canadian

GOD SHED HIS DEPLETED URANIUM ON THEE

BOMBS BURSTING IN AIR
it's not the nuclear weapon to fear
it's the nuclear weapon by-product waste that keeps on giving

>DEPLETED URANIUM
DU and White Phosphorous are illegal weapons.