Jews sank the Titanic

Jews sank the Titanic to kill off the only men who had the power,the money and the influence to prevent the founding of the fed and WWI. They were behind yet another goddamn thing. You can't prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU
social.shorthand.com/TitanicMystery/jCPyIbzzPVc/did-the-titanic-really-sink-or-was-it-olympic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Big if true.

Fucking Jews. They always do all of the bad stuff. I fucking hate them.

It wasn't a iceberg, it was really Goldberg.

The Titanic was really a ship called the Olympic. They Jews swapped them to pull off an insurance scam. Both ships were owned by (((White Star Line))).

Ice(((berg)))

Heard about this 5-6 years ago. I believe it. Jews like sinking ships. Look what they tried to do to the USS Liberty

>iceberg
>berg

youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU

they also crashed the hindenburg

>They were behind yet another goddamn thing. You can't prove me wrong.

what didn't the jews do user?

>Ice(((berg)))

At last I truly see...

>imagines visible tip of ice(((berg))) as upturned hooknose.

>hinden(((burg)))
Total coincidence goy

btw where is that meme coming from? almost every name like berg, burg, stein etc is considered jewish by americans.

when in fact its german and always has been german. for every goldberg who is jewish , there are thousands of germans with the same name who have nothing todo with jews.

pure german words / names.

Except in America it's the opposite for every German descended last name ending in berg or stein there are probably thousands of Jews

Um, why are you making up conspiracies about this when there is already the RMS Lusitania?

how is that even possible? my school teacher told me my granddad killed 99% of all jews. how can you have THOUSANDS of jews ??!!

>Jews
>power
>money
>influence

>your grandfather lied about killing jews, and instead bought them tickets to america

The name of the officer in charge of the bridge when the crash happened was Murdoch. I'm adamant that there must be some link to Rupert Murdoch, but have been unable to find material about their family history.

>no one knows about the titanic's coal bunker fire

That's the real reason why it sank, and the subsequent coverup added to the tragedy.

Imagine a world where the Hindenburg disaster never happened.
Perhaps airships would be the preferred method of civilian transportation over airplanes.

on tv the other night they said it was a fire in the coal bunker which started in ireland and burned for basically the whole trip and fucked up the metal on the side of the ship that failed.

>yfw Titanic: Adventure Out of Time actually had a historical basis behind it
WHAT DID CYBERFLIX KNOW

who cares?

That reminds me of an old joke

>A chinese man is walking down the street. Another man passes him by, shoots the chinaman a mean stare, and spits on the ground. The chinaman asks "what was that for?". The stranger says "That was for Pearl Harbor." "But I'm chinese". The stranger shrugs and says "chinese, japanese, same thing". So the chinaman asks "what's your background?" "I'm a jew. what's it to ya?". The chinaman slaps him across the face and says "that's for the titanic". "But that was sunk by an iceberg". The chinaman shrugs and says "iceberg, goldberg, same thing"

The jews did sink the Titanic and murder hundreds of whites, but it was only just for insurance fraud.

social.shorthand.com/TitanicMystery/jCPyIbzzPVc/did-the-titanic-really-sink-or-was-it-olympic

There used to be another Earth ahead of us on our orbital plane. You couldn't see it because it was always behind the Sun. It was a fucking utopia.
THE JEWS BLOWED IT UP!!!

W O K E

THERE IS NO ICEBERG GASH ON THE TITANIC.

>300ft gash
>(((Thomas Andrews)))
>1986 diving expedition