An Iraqi Christian refugee has warned lawmakers that Islamic asylum seekers want to take over Austrian society and...

> An Iraqi Christian refugee has warned lawmakers that Islamic asylum seekers want to take over Austrian society and without legal intervention, they could succeed in two decades.
>According to Maria, who fled persecution in Iraq, many Muslim migrants talk to each other about eventually taking over the country, Kronen Zeitung reports. “Religion is the core of every conversation” between Muslim asylum seekers, Maria told interviewer Gerhard Koller. Maria said that Islamic thought was omnipresent in the societies many Muslim asylum seekers had come from.
>She remarked that many of the Muslims were “astonished” that Austria’s society was so liberal and they were shocked at the principles of religious freedom. “The freedom of religion goes too far in Austria,” Maria said. She warned that many radical Islamic groups were present in asylum homes, a trend which has also been observed by authorities in Germany. “They tell them that they can quietly live their religion here and that Austria will soon be theirs,” she said.
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/11/christian-refugee-warns-austria-afghanistan-20-years/

>Maria’s account is similar to that of a German investigative journalist who went undercover in asylum homes across Germany last year. Pakistan-born journalist Shams Ul-Haq said that radical Islamic thought was rife in asylum homes across the country and that radical Islamic Salafists would spread rumours to inflame the anger of migrants in order to recruit them.
>France’s foremost expert on radical Islam Gilles Kepel has said there is potential that radical Islamists could lead Europe down a path to “civil war” in which they hope to emerge from the ensuing chaos and assert Islamic dominance over Europe.

I've read this same text last year

The Muslims have already lost. Liberalism and it's faggotry will poisen them and turn their religion into a rotting, mockery of it's former self.

I truely feel sorry for the conservative muslims that dream of conquering the white man. They will watch their grandchildren grow up to be SJW that wave the crescent moon. Their theology will be reinterpreted so that it is one of faggotry.

Society won't wake up until it's the final nightmare.

Media continue to brainwash the poor naive people (young "make love, no war" hipsters)

If you can't see the sun, you're simply blind.

Of course they do, you can't even really lame them. We spend our time and energy signaling how old, rich, weak and decadent we are. No wonder those signals tend to attract the wrong type of person.

They do not respect our charity and endless virtue signaling, why would they? They see us for the rubes lead by women we are, ripe for the plucking/raping.

I tenk did is rocims I cum ur cuntory and u treet me like I dunt beling heor, I tell yu nuw. I SELLAED THE COCK FURE £3 JUTS FUR U!!

>
Excus me I am of immigrant and man at workings say come on the /polish/ forms at the Sup Forums is it yes? Sorry for inglish bad

This is literally their plan. To infect their religion and ruin it thus ruining them as a people.

And they think the Alt- Right is evil...

NONONONONONONONON IZ U PEOBLE WHU MEK MAE SIKE! YU TELLED ME "u iz nu UKE bled, GO BAK TU ISREALY" I sayed "NON FUK U I STEALLED UR HARDDDD DRIVEEE FOR TEH AVOONE LADY"
>*police man walks in*
>"u stoled the hard drive"
>"YES YES"

I am begin to enjoy this polish form is good very

>be christian arab
>have to flee your homeland because of actual persecution
>the country you move to takes in mountains of the people who made your life a living hell who just want to leech off of the system

I legitimately feel sorry for these people.

eye em surry 4 teh angries but uke mens are maka teh racials tu me, I em only west hom man, I iz onest and supporte teh sadick korn.

>eye em surry 4 teh angries but uke mens are maka teh racials tu me, I em only west hom man, I iz onest and supporte teh sadick korn.
You are scum of Earth pls believe I am polish so I know scum you are worse than gopnik shitsken men you need psychology help pls go back to own cuntry.

>I've read this same text last year

OK then,

THIS IS NOW PAJEET HATE THREAD

Won't happen.
Degenerates will degenerate, then eventually just get purged when hardcore Islamisation is in effect.

NONNONNONONONONONONO. I em onest wurkin mens and lika the sadick kuirn and I beleevb u shuld fuk and gu waiy nuw befor ma gypsy brodder fuk u face.
>west ham man is now die
>we win weld cop
>I CRIE WEN ANGLES WEHERE MENT TU FLIE!

Shut up and make Kebab

Oh by the way Europe, thanks for helping us out with our terrorist problem by taking them in and giving them a place to stay.

Cheers.

u meka the crie me ;c

sorry raycist kebab man

DIZ IS WOT URE FUOKIN RDAIQALISOM IS DOING! me and romiesh cannut get intu the west hem stadiem, I heva the seeson tikect

I likea the UK but you destroy

I talled u dattt I unly woented so ze teh wost hem men scored gol, but cuz uf u I cunnut petch invade to stopped teh Newcastle frum scorieng a gol.

Religions of UK

Religion (2011)

59.5% Christian
25.7% Irreligious
4.4% Muslim
1.3% Hindu
0.4% Jew
1.5% other religions
7.2% unknown[3]
Only 4.4% of you and you still have kebab shop on every corner :*(

(((They))) proclaim WE are blind... for WE see by the light of the BLACK SUN!

(((They))) fear us for good reason...

end 100% TU ROMEMBER DA NEME!

Some muslims are pretty chill like her
>

Sweden has already been chosen as the first country to fall. Their demise needs to be hastened as a warning to other countries.

>66
Digits of truth here.
There are already No Go Zones in many European cities.
Armories have also been looted through out Europe.

This. Look at what the media is claiming about the identitarian's C-Star.
Every fucking news organization reported that "the evil nazi ship had to be rescued by one of the NGO ships that usually helps 'refugees'", which is just based on a facebook post by that NGO.