This needs to stop

>twitter.com/perlmutations
Is this account really run by Ron Perlman (Walking Dead) or is it a share blue esqe facade? 99% of the content is shit-tier memes of Trump. The brainwashing needs to stop

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marblemadeflesh/status/885276629978710016
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZW-kUFiOGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ron Perlman (Walking Dead)
Really? Is this the first role you could came up with?
And i guess it's not out of the ordinary for the guy to sign his name on something and let some staffer handle it. He was always rather open about taking any job as long as the pay is good.

>Jews
>non-negroid
Can your pic end this meme?

>Ron Perlman (Walking Dead)

Millenials I fucking swear.

alright, Alien Resurrection - happy?

I hate looking at this guys face, it makes the shows it is in unwatchable.

Woops, should have put The Little Mermaid you faggot

>green texts the links so they're non-fuctional on mobile devices
fucking noob faggot, perhaps you should lurk moar, maybe browse the archives, bitch

>noob
k 2006

The left is beyond fucking retarded at this point. I am pretty sure Trump winning changed how their brains function and they cannot be normal again. The pure idiocy, ignorance, and hypocrisy I am reading on his Twitter and some other people I just read is amazing.

I really thought Trump had no chance of winning until the last few weeks. Its a guarantee he gets a second term. Just look at the amount of jokes against poor white people. Leftists could not have their heads more up their own asses.

Ron, please don't do this to me. Not like this.

Coastal liberals cannot be saved. Speak to wealthy Californians about the world. Speak to their children. A family member has a 11 year old that told me that there is no point to life, that his whole family will eventually die, and that he is a pessimist. He is tall and of a very high race but he is a skinny autist. They are raising a generation of zombies.

His wife does love her shoes.

is he cute at least

he's just been watching too much reddit&mormon

Because its (((Ron Perlman))). Learn your enemies and always look up their (((faith))).

>twitter

Bunraku. it's a fun movie.

also, most pedo celebs basically outsource their twitter to some PR cunt who's likely a shareblue/pedo operative.

twitter.com/marblemadeflesh/status/885276629978710016

When did Thernavith let his hair go grey?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZW-kUFiOGE

Stop posting this annoying chimp, cunt