Worldwide Power Outages - EarthEx

EARTH EX
August 23, 2017
>August 23, 2017
August 23, 2017
Emergency All-sector Response Transnational Hazard Exercise™

Mission: EARTH EX is designed to improve community resilience to large scale, long duration power outages through multi-sector exercises

>A Black Sky Hazard
is a catastrophic event that severely disrupts the normal functioning of our critical infrastructures in multiple regions for long durations.

>The E-threat Protection for Infrastructure Continuity (EPIC) Israel II Project

A follow-on project from a previous study by Israel’s Ministry of National Resources. Building on that study, EPIC Israel II is developing a full national grid electromagnetic threat protection plan addressing both EMP and GMD.

eiscouncil.com/EarthEx

Other urls found in this thread:

trunews.com/article/us-gov-launches-drill-to-prepare-for-black-sky-emp-attack
timeanddate.com/calendar/?country=23
jahtruth.net/chiefdan.htm
gnosticwarrior.com/red-hat-revolution.html
christianpost.com/news/some-rabbis-in-israel-believe-trump-could-be-messiah-or-his-forerunner-end-times-author-says-172113/
jahtruth.net/kofk-free/Bible/72rev.htm
jahtruth.net/dune.htm
jahtruth.net/closeenc.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The U.S. Government is preparing for a potential “black sky” event which could cause widespread power outages after an EMP attack, a mega earthquake, or a cyber terrorist incident

(VERO BEACH, FL) On August 23rd FEMA and the Energy Department are sponsoring a drill dubbed EarthEX2017, which will war-game effective responses to aftermath of a “Carrington-like Event”, or rather, an incident which has taken America back to the Stone Age technologically.

According to The Electric Infrastructure Security (EIS) Council’s website for the Earth Ex drill, the exercise will simulate a “subcontinent-scale, long duration power outage, with cascading failures of all other infrastructures.”

The EIS Council defines “Black sky events” as “catastrophic occurrences caused by man or nature that bring society to its knees.”

Reporting on her trip to a summit convened to study the impact of a “massive cataclysm that severely disrupts the normal functioning of our critical infrastructures in multiple regions for long periods of time,” former Florida Congresswoman Michelle Rehwinkel Vasilinda wrote, “It’s not ‘if’ but ‘when’ a Black Sky event will occur.”

Mrs. Vasilinda discussed meeting with “members of the U.S. military, National Guard Adjutant Generals, officials from Homeland Security, Department of Energy, FEMA, NOAA, and experts from the utility, distribution and supply sectors,” at the private summit held in Washington DC.

“As former President Reagan said, there really is a bear in the woods,” former Assistant Defense Secretary Paul Stockton, who also serves as an advisor for EIS, told WPTV correspondent Mike Vasilinda, who also attended the event. “Responding to 'Black Sky' events is all about industry in the lead and government in support. Folks, we’re nowhere near where we need to be for that.”

The summit was attended by 200 experts from 24 countries and was hosted by House Armed Services Committee member Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ), House Homeland Security Committee member Yvette Clarke (D-NY), and the Former Chair of the UK House of Commons Defense Committee Rt Hon. Lord James Arbuthnot of Edrom, who also serve as advisors for the EIS Council.

trunews.com/article/us-gov-launches-drill-to-prepare-for-black-sky-emp-attack

I came across this as well -

timeanddate.com/calendar/?country=23

Hard to see but the 30th of July is what is highlighted as the current day.
What freaked me out is that if you start at the current gregorian calendar date, 11th of August, and count over to where you would reach September 23rd....
>It lands on Sunday 9/11
>Sunday 9/11
>9/11

Posted this thread this morning. Bumpin.

Part of the Hopi Prophecy potentially describes Trump:

"It is known that our True White Brother, when he comes, will be All-powerful and will wear a red cap or red cloak. He will be large in population, belong to no religion but his very own. He will bring with him the Sacred Stone Tablets. With him there will be two great ones both very wise and powerful. One will have a symbol or sign of swastika which represents purity and is Female, a producer of life. The third one or the second one of the two helpers to our True White Brother will have a sign of a symbol of the sun. He, too, will be many people and very wise and powerful. We have in our sacred Kachina ceremonies a gourd-rattle which is still in use today with these symbols of these powerful helpers of our True Brother."

jahtruth.net/chiefdan.htm

You have my attention, OP. Do you anticipate a widespread power grid failure soon?

gnosticwarrior.com/red-hat-revolution.html

An interesting read relating to the Hopi Prophecy, and leads to this link:
christianpost.com/news/some-rabbis-in-israel-believe-trump-could-be-messiah-or-his-forerunner-end-times-author-says-172113/

I believe they are warning us about it in accordance with the Law of One/Confusion/Free Will.
So, yes.

This is some interesting stuff you managed to dig up, man. With one event falling on Sept. 11, that just makes it all the more juicy.

I doubt many will believe me, but I used to not believe in a Creator until about a year ago.
Really odd things started happening and I've been feeling guided to certain things, or things will just come into my life at the right time.
I still feel semi-awkward about praying, but I earnestly prayed earlier today for guidance, and now I find all of this.
So, take it however you will.

I fucking knew the elites would cut off electricity to the goyim
ITS A CONSPIRACY THEY SAID!
I WARMED YOU AMERICAN user!

I've been re-reading Revelations lately as well, and I'll post things that have been found before, but are worth mentioning again for people not in the know.
I have read from several different sources, including a learning Bible, but this is what I am looking at currently:
jahtruth.net/kofk-free/Bible/72rev.htm

5:1 And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a Book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals (seven in God's "Code" means ALL or COMPLETELY).

5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the Book, and to loose the seals thereof?

5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the Book, neither to look thereon.

5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the Book, neither to look thereon.

5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Source of David, hath prevailed to open the Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

>Trump's symbol on Sup Forums is not the donkey or the elephant, but the Lion
>The christianpost link in my earlier post tells you that they believe Trump is descended from the line of David

9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a "Star" (beam/ Being of Light) fall from heaven unto the earth: and to HIM was given the key of the Bottomless Pit.
>Missiles? Nukes?
9:2 And he opened the Bottomless Pit; and there arose smoke out of the Pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.

9:3 And there came out of the smoke (something like) locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, like the scorpions of the earth have power.

9:7 And the shapes of the "locusts" [were] like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads [were] as it were crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as the faces of men.

9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as [the teeth] of lions.

9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings [was] as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power [was] to hurt men five months.
>They are clearly referring to helicopters here
9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the Bottomless Pit, whose name in Hebrew [is] Abaddon (Destroyer), but in Greek [his] name is Apollyon (Destroyer - Satan).

9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand: and I HEARD the number of them.

9:17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses [were] as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone (sulphur).

9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone (sulphur), which issued out of their mouths.

9:19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails [were] like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
>Tons of tanks on the move

10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".

10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.

10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.
>This one is a bit of a stretch, but I think it may refer to anti-radiation tablets, which could be interpreted as a white stone if you have not seen a pill before.
>They make your stomach upset, and some of them are sweetened so children will take them

These may also be of interest to those that believe that media like books and movies are a way to tell us the truth while simultaneously keeping it hidden.

jahtruth.net/dune.htm

jahtruth.net/closeenc.htm

>The book "Dune" and the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" as relating to spirituality and Gibraltar

25:9 If you know not the Darkness, how can you understand the Light?

25:10 If there was only Light, how could you choose that which is sacred, for only in the Darkness can you see the Sacred Light.

25:11 Even as the prophecy has been given in these visions, the hand has written on both the Dark and the Light scrolls. For there will be spirits of Light and spirits of Darkness and only by knowing One will you know the other.

25:12 Therefore, you will receive all Knowledge, that in choosing, you will not fear that which is hidden within the dark chambers of the earth.
>This speaks of the fact that we are put here to learn. When we are in spirit, time does not exist, and you know all paths. You cannot learn lessons if you are not veiled from the truth and given free will to make mistakes.
>This is largely my understanding from The Law of One. All of us are one being if you move up high enough in the hierarchy towards the Source, even "evil".

25:13 And the Father will send to the Earth a protector and she will be clothed with the "sun" (Psalm 89:36) and ride on a chariot of gold.

25:14 And her name will be Mother (Hosea 2:2) and she will carry the Seed of Life and her body will be as a womb for all that live upon the Earth.

25:15 And she will know every creature and be lifted onto every mountain. She will ride across the flat land and enter into the depth of the sea. And all will know her, for she is the Mother of creation (Exodus 20:12).

25:16 And they will see her clothed with the "sun" (Psalm 89:36), with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

25:17 But she will not be known until the Last Days come upon the Earth and there is [spiritual] darkness and decay, even as she becomes known.

25:18 And she will be as a woman, with child and about to give birth, who writhes and cries out in her pain (ch. 12:2).

>I believe this speaks of Mother Earth, who is a living entity that has also been veiled. She labors to give birth to her next form in the 4th density. Because we are of such mixed polarity (positive/negative) it will not be an easy transition (labor/birth).

>According to The Electric Infrastructure Security (EIS) Council’s website for the Earth Ex drill, the exercise will simulate a “subcontinent-scale, long duration power outage, with cascading failures of all other infrastructures.”

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea.

Our power grid isn't designed to go down completely. Ever.

This is retarded.

I believe it's just what they're telling us on the surface.
I think they're planning something far greater, but don't want people to start shitting themselves until it's too late.

I have a bunch of solar panels but I don't think that's going to help if some The Matrix tier shit pops off.

Guess I better buy some more magazine for my guns.

I suggest googling "walmart Morton Canning & Pickling Salt, 4 lb (Pack of 9)"
It will be worth more than gold if society collapses because of its various uses, especially in preserving meat.
This is the cheapest I found, especially vs Amazon, because walmart has these in packs of 9 instead of packs of two.
I bought 3 boxes of 9 for $60.
That's 108lbs of salt lol.
(Survival guides say the pioneers took 10lbs of salt per person while they traveled across the states)

self bamp

In reality, you don't have to pray. Your mind is already connected to "God" and it always will be. "God" already has access to what you are thinking (thus being able to act before you do) so if you have something to say, just think directly towards "God". No need to get on your knees, put your hands together and close your eyes; that's just a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

I just sit down and relax and then focus my thoughts. Sometimes I talk out loud, sometimes in my head, because I agree with you in that there is not a specific way to do it.
I think the "rituals" are merely for focusing yourself, and you can make them personal to you.

love that gif btw, could stare at it for hours
>must try meditating while staring at it

not to shut this idea down but he adheres to the Christian religion so...

>earth ex logo is literally an eclipse

wtf guys I'm super scared right now

I take it to mean that he is like a lot of us in that he doesn't follow the rules of any one religion exactly, but prefers one that best fits his personal beliefs.
Could also mean that he IS a religion, as a lot of Sup Forumssters seem to feel.
>God Emperor