You ducking idiots nobody wants a nuclear war. No really. Stop being retarded you will probably die in ww3...

You ducking idiots nobody wants a nuclear war. No really. Stop being retarded you will probably die in ww3. Fucking weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/russia-can-launch-tsunami-against-us-nuclear-bombs-buried-ocean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weeks=weebs stupid ducking phone.

can we troll kim into nuking israel?

You can't nuke us we have literally all the anti rocket systems available to humanity.

Say thanks to the sandniggers who kept our tech in check.

now. No negotiation.

>ducking idiots

>nobody wants a nuclear war
Speak for yourself jew boy. My country will still be standing when it's over. Duck Israel

but do you have anti gas systems?

Thanks greatest ally!

That pic isn't helping your point, fucking glorious.

Who are we going to nuke?

You are dumb grats I guess

45 years I've lived under threat of nukes. Fucking 'lenials just figured out how scary it is. Every day in the 70's and 80's felt just like this. Here, have some GenX brand nihilism.

You fucking pussy, im 20 never experienced cold war but i can tell we are in another peak and its awesome

YW schlomo

Still not enough to stop an ICBM.

>ducking

lmao

what we want is a corrupt, degenerate society to be transformed

if creative destruction is necessary, so be it.

btw, survival is possible. aim high

I live innawoods. Get fucked.

WW3 is the next great step for humanity.

I love the comeback. People will be less inclined to naval gaze about microagressions if they're worried about becoming a radioactive shadow.

yes it is. the greater danger is from underground, or the sea. related;

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/01/russia-can-launch-tsunami-against-us-nuclear-bombs-buried-ocean

I want one because it will mean you kikes finally will have to do some of your own fighting.

>you will probably die in ww3.
I don't live in a large nigger city so probably not.

Ben je nog wakker?

Why would Kim attack USA?
USA is just Israel's work dog
They are better off using a single missile to rekt the kikes and cleanse the earth

David's Sling

Even USA don't have this tech.

No Chaim, I really do
Only way to rebuild is for the system to be destroyed

Imagine the Palestinians with ICMB capable nukes.

Just ignore retarded comments

this isn't the 80s and 90s, he's right

Im excited desu.

this made me hard

nuclear war fucking when

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
YOU FUCKING JEWS
STOP POSTING ON OUR BOARD
GET GASSED

No, you don't understand, I actually want a nuclear war.

Die in ww3? Sounds glorious. Praise Kek, The god of Chaos.

bijkomen!

>tfw North Korea gets taken out but nukes Israel in the process

you will die first burger

great flag btw
you'll get nuked first

We need nuclear war desu

good

If I could get a nuke to detonate right beside me that would be best.

It's the fasted way to curb the Human population.

I'm waiting, fuckface

I feel the same way.

>mfw the northern hemisphere will be annihilated while we on the south just sit and enjoy

Im going to die regardless. Let's do this shit.

t. west coast shitter

>WWIII

Bitch, please! A war with korea would last one week worst case scenario. Also, who supports them?

>Also, who supports them?

only Chyna but that's nothing right guise?

I am surprise a jew boy would be so cucked...

>wwi will last only two months, lets get those Huns lads
>wwii will not happen, the Brits and frogs won't enter at war

I support Best Korea, I like how Kim rules his ant colony of bug people.

>nobody wants a nuclear war

I do.

China is taking their team out of the equation, chump. Not even them want to backup a dumb fat fuck in his delusions of power.

Nuking NK and getting that fat fuck killed on a YT live streaming will be the best for everyone

I do

No matter how much I want there to be one, it won't happen. This is all saber rattling and a precursor for some stupid govt expenditure to make some assholes rich.

I grew up at the end of the cold war and found it terrifying. This ain't shit and it's far more entertaining and quite comical with the players we have.

There's not going to be nuclear war, ever, you paranoid nutjobs.

It's far too costly and risky. Even the most psychotic of leaders wouldn't dare start one.

It's why all the countries that have nukes are not being invaded by anyone. The ones that don't have nukes can still be fucked with. Nukes are not a weapon but rather a shield.

No. Nuking China would be best.

Phone posting AND from Israel?

Because it's obsolete. All ICBMs has at least MRV.

kim jong can't reach my state with his nukes.

He can reach yours though :^)

It's just a LARP Schlomo.

have fun with that

Stupid kike.

Kek watches over his faithful. Nukes literally can't hurt a devout Sup Forums user who is always right.

We have the cleansing atomic inferno on our side. On your side you have people who don't even know which washroom to use.

Let 'em fly.

i do, i want whole swaths of the map to be redrawn, i want the entire middle east turned into 236 glowing glass, i want the norks to be smoldering jungle, i want the poos to be a singed dung pile, i want africa to be ripe with the smell of burnt corpses, i want europe to burn brighter than stalengrad, i want north and south america thrust back into the smoldering dark ages, i want the world torn asunder and reborn.

"The Chinese Spring Offensive, also known as the Chinese Fifth Phase Offensive, was a military operation conducted by the Chinese People's Volunteer Army (PVA) during the Korean War. Mobilizing three field armies totaling 700,000 men for the operation, the Chinese command conducted their largest offensive operation since Second Phase Offensive in November and December 1950. The operation took place in the summer of 1951 and aimed at permanently driving the UN forces off the Korean peninsula."

>Trusting the china's word

You are gullible

I hate happeningfag scum so much. I really do.

I would welcome it.

Only one thing is likely to get the globalists to fear the God of Israel and stop treating Jewish life as cheap and sucking the dicks of Arabs who want to kill you all and drink Jewish blood.

That thing is Israel firing her nuclear arsenal at the financial capitals of planet earth.

They sat back while Hitler murdered Jews with impunity. Time Israel was avenged.

lmao you're literally one 140IQ iranian scientist away from being bombed to the stone age. shut your kike mouth.

If we could avoid all out nuclear war its hard to say how far WWIII would take us. Look at the beginning of WWII to the end. We'd probably have sentient killer robots self-replicating and repairing themselves in 5 years.

I want a nuclear war

You crying to us because you know we control the outcome.
We memed ww3, sit back and enjoy

hows it feel that theyd rather die 1000 deaths in nuclear decay for 500 000 years than be in your system?