/pg/ PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE LADY

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels and Media ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Midgard Rising Podcast
>soundcloud.com/Óðinn010-010nido

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Jackson Crawford
>youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ
>mega.nz/#F!HR5WnTyD!Fu0v3uJF2vfXRNqzeXxUZQ
>mega.nz/#F!tj4QjTba!oD27lPXLqfg0Jk6Xw7_kZw!FzBg1bpC
>mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ (occult)
>mega.nz/#F!dlZlDbqL!TXG5bGvWufONkrQAL7b7jA (his)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQjlPCMx59c
youtube.com/watch?v=BNkSBy5wWDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for hail the gods

Second, hail Venus!!!

Hail Gwener!

no godz

The Power of Christ Compels Ye

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

wtf im converted now????

Reminder that Gaia and the Holy Spirit are all the same thing.

lets try something new kids

This

im still mad u left me and the bros

evening boyos

youtube.com/watch?v=CQjlPCMx59c

Celtic and Germanic comparison chart

Yes, Christianity is an amalgam of roman cults, pagan beliefs, and jew larping

Hail Freya!

>There was no end to it. The ettins consumed the Earth with dangerous sorcery and never-ending hunger. Until they came, the three gods: Wôþanaz, þuraz and Fraujaz. They cast the horror into the abyss.

hail asians!

If you just believe in paganism for the philosophy, then why mix in the worshiping of the gods in it?

Only applies to atheistic pagans.

atheistic pagans are not pagans

>worshipping a man who claimed to be god instead of the gods

bump

to my understanding, there are common threads throughout the disparate pantheons. the sky-father, the love goddess, etc.

that's because they are the same religion; there are regional differences from place to place but it is the same

>2017
>Worshipping dead faggots and a tree

I'm not even a Christian lmao

>a hippie making fun of tree worship

Jokes on you, hippies ruined your country.

by country, you mean the west coast of the US.

>Not realizing that hippies are partly responsible for all this degeneracy.

I realize it, but it depends on how strict your definition is. I agree that the baby boomer generation screwed up badly, and is responsible for much of this mess.

that makes sense. whether greek, celtic, slavic, or norse, it's all from the same aryan root and stock.

Fuck boomers.

>we wuz better than your generation

Y'all were a bunch of faggots on drugs.

Polite bump

you just discredited yourself by posting proven falsehood.

Prove it empirically

Thanks for bumping our thread btw

that point has been addressed numerous times in these threads, and it's known to be a baseless concoction, put forward by an unreliable author.

as for the rest, it's so hilariously fallacious that it's not really worth addressing.

PAJEET
This infograf is not what you ahve it is updated and has additional quotations and proves that PAUSIANIAS IS RELIABLE

Oh my god. The Celts were HOMOSEXUALS.

So what's the most effective way to pretend your a pagan? I dislike the label atheist.

NOt in Scripture or in tradition, so they're heretics. Paganism is has no Orthodoxy, hence no heresy. Becuase they have no written Scripture. These are all Roman Catholics btw

That is not what this screencap discusses it is a response to that claim by citing pagan roman sources and other sources outside of jews.

The star of David is talmudism

Oh sorry what is this

I was referring to the baseless nonsense about Odin and semen, which has been disproven many times.

Converting beasts is not the issue, the issue is if Christianity benefits whites, and it does as you see with the Renaissance and the middle ages

You're doing God's work, brother. Pagans don't realise they're the worst of the worst.

Fundamentalist Christians... obviously.

Won't find that with the universal Church of the world. THe Holy Roman Catholic Church

You are extremely dishonorable

Thanks bro

This is the picture of the altar

It's hilarious how these threads are spammed here constantly, multiple times daily, and the "discussion" among pagans is 3/4 people desperately bumping the threads and shouting "HALE THORE LMAO", along with loads of pseudohistory and a poor understanding of their own supposed religion. It's only when the meme spamming begins that the threads don't slowly die.

Brother, have you read Rene Girard?

HAHAHAHAHA
The Templar or whatever it's suppose to be look s like a deviantart Chris-chan drawing.

Also
>Knight
>Farmer

FACE FIRST INTO A SLIDER

no tell me about it

zit's what I wanted

THATS A WOMAN HES FUCKING
> YOU IMBECILE MONG

Meme Greeks were scumbags, said so by the Caesars themselves, Romans hated them everyone hated them, and they never paid their debts like they did with Venice and they commited genocide called the Latin massacre. Also wikipedia is a shit source

are you sure user???

how so? supporting paganism doesn't make you a leftist.

lol yea that was retarded wasnt it

>an incident of Christians attacking other Christians
>Christianity is a secret ploy to destroy europe!!
>stronk pagan vikangz slaughter and enslave European civilians both Christian and pagan
>uhhh... might makes right lol

We have a discord for a reason

Won't someone help me be a pagan?

Rene Girard was a French Philosopher who died in 2015.

He wrote probably the most important philosophical/anthropological works of the last century called "Violence and the Sacred" and "Things hidden since the foundation of the world"

He specifically writes about pagan sacrifice/violence and what he calls the "scapegoat theory".
Here's an interview of his which I would suggest you watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=BNkSBy5wWDk

He reveals how it was Christ who finally revealed the scapegoat/victimage mechanism actually was, that is, base human violence and not some divine pact or whatever these larpers think it is.

well I'm done gota watch the Vatican anime, it has HItler's clone in it