POL ROLE MODELS

Sup Forums tell me what role models should we look up to?

Include fashion, real life people, characters, whatever you can

Preferably still alive
Preferably their style can be replicated/followed nowadays without looking like an autistic widower

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LeAb-YPOJmg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Borlaug
youtube.com/watch?v=9-fD8tZWrvk
kkoworld.com/kitablar/knut_hamsun_torpagin_bereketi-eng.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is marlon brando a good starting point

no help? :(

ok guess back to cville livestream unite the right

varg, arnold, leo major, the knights from john boormans excalibur, mark twain

>john boormans excalibur
thanks mofo

how about hank moody in californication

also that varg gay is weird as fuckk

>varg
get out

The only role model y'all need.

>varg

oh for fucks sake.

First post isn't Hitler, what the fuck guys.

its best if you could have glimpse into these people's day to day lives

as in it's easier to impersonate their character and act upon it when you see them in different context

hank moody helped me a lot with bitches for example

>first post isnt hitler

well yeah, i did mention i wanna seem like a sane person didnt i

also I have Codreanu and Antonescu for politics

Codreanu was top tier.

The Man
The Legend

"You are neither cold nor hot. So because you are lukewarm, I will spew you out of my mouth."

brando's a fag, bront

true desu but can we stay focussed on the topic please

i want someone who can be looked up upon from the contemporary perspective of a redpilled white man

anyone seen those vids made by elliot hulse? ik he mixed race but the guy had some solid arguments on the alpha male framework

halloween costume?

looks promising, who is this fag?

Checked.

I, love, Hitler.

its exactly because he's a lunatic that he should be looked up to
you should observe how he has this following of people who hang off his every word and try to think of ways you can make yourself more charismatic
plus his music is good for you, ambient black metal is the best kind of music to zone out to while getting your shit together
just dont believe everything, or even that much of what he says

Maynard Keenan, frontman for the rock band Tool.

And I love his doggo.

No one.

How much effort do you put into trying imitate them or drawing on their strength?

Brian Peppers

Sam Kinison

anyone listened to this nig's opinion on alpha framework? looks based to me

youtube.com/watch?v=LeAb-YPOJmg

der fuhrer

JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY ROLEMODEL
Get with it or DIE FOREVER.

not that much tbf, been reading on David Deida's shit about masculinity but on a general note the only thing ive imitated is hank moody's game from californication

works like a charm

Knut Hamsun

>Far be it for me to talk about Adolf Hitler.
>Neither his life nor deeds invite any form of sentimentalism.
>He was a warrior, a warrior for mankind.
>He preached the gospel that all countries had rights.
>He was a reformer of the first water.
>It was his historic destiny to work in a time of extreme brutality which eventually destroyed him.
>That is how Western Europe should look upon Adolf Hitler.
>And we, his closest supporters, bow our heads over his death.

kek he's a bluepilled lefty retar--
>flag
oh... never mind

bitches.

Mel Gibson

ummm are you autistic or smth?

how many people on Sup Forums need therapy ?

like i get it hitler was right and shit but I'm a chad and I wanna continue to be one

being redpilled to the maximum and living a loser life doesnt do the deed for me

Norm macdonald

>bitches

get me amber heard for a night or two and i'll get a tattoo of karl mark on my forehead

General George S. Patton

Moar bitches.

yo i appreciate the help and contribution i really do

but can someone point out a

>CHADish redpilled role model. Like a non autistic one please

Sam Elliot

Is that young Elvira?

>The new world, the communo-bourgeois, sermonizing, Tartuffian, automobilistic, alcoholic, gluttonous and cancerous world has only two anxieties: ass and bank account.

Celine

my role models

Probably this guy...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Borlaug

Works HARD. Ignores the NAYSAYERS. Get's shit done. And provides food for billions.

Nah, that's Cher. Elvira's real name is Cassandra Peterson. google her, she's fucking Hot.

Cato the Younger

The butcher from the movie gangs of new york. Sorry i dont know his real name, but he is based on a real person

keep them coming guys

remember: i wanna actually watch them in action (ie preferably theres footage of them doing shit) so focus on that please

im over reading books on quintessential meaning of life by some "based" virgin

Captain Ron?
youtube.com/watch?v=9-fD8tZWrvk

People that leave a fucking tip for their waitress

Aviators + Pipe = Badass

MacArthur was a faggot

not bad

btw i like the fact that at that unite the right march most guys seem fit and socially normal

i do hope we will rise against gypsies just like you did

the one difference is antifa is autistic weak transretards whereas gypsies are all mobsters and will knife you on the spot

Alain Delon: the French actor most famous for his 1960s and '70s films is quite based. He's still alive, now in his 80s, but he moved to Switzerland a number of years ago. He's on record as supporting Front National for years, but I'm not sure which way he voted this latest election, if he actually went out of his way to get to France to vote. Up until recently, he had a big gun collection, but he auctioned most of them off on the basis that he no longer needed them this late in life.

Nice one. Thought I was the only one enjoying his writings for some time now.

Here's mine fav parenting role model btw.

anyone who's studied the body language of some tv charecters?

like even ragnar lothbrok from the Vikings has some nice alpha traits. THe way he pauses before saying important shit is just amazingly captured on film

also a based father and warrior

Sifu Lee

Supreme Leader

donny the punk

This. Read Markens Grode/Growth of the soil. The man in that book should be your role model. To bad you can't read in Norwegian and see how he worded himself. This was the favorite book of Himmler.

kkoworld.com/kitablar/knut_hamsun_torpagin_bereketi-eng.pdf

What role model?

The one and only Fuhrer. Decorated war veteran, struggled countless times, lost all 3 of his brothers and father in early life, rose to the top and fixed the biggest economic crisis ever faced by a European nation.

Seems pretty based to me.

>based father
>leave your wife to raise kids on her own for huge stretches of time while raiding for months
>risk your life (and therefor your children's' livelihood) instead of farming, an option that almost nobody has but you.
I strongly disagree with your opinion. It's also unrelated, but I think that the acting in this show really wasn't all that good. Nothing terrible, just not as good as it could be. In particularly I think that the line delivery is odd but I'm assuming that English isn't your first language

Manlets that still get hot women.

The Duke.

i did say based father not based husband didnt i?

yeah sorry english is not my first language and also typing in a rush

On a side note, I still think HIS acting is particularly good, like I can sense his testosterone through the screen

just search ragnar lothbrok alpha or smth, surely you'll find stuff

Karl hess or Thoreau.

These guys, because without them, we'd all be catholic cucks!

Clint Eastwood is not a good role model because he's a good goy (Zionist).

Pastor John Macarthur

think we can be a bit flexible

as in take the good parts of him? no one says you should literally develop a fucking alter ego for these people haha

Charles Spurgeon, aka "The Prince of Preachers"

What I'm saying that leaving your kids without a father for so long is bad parenting. Particularly with his second wife.
I didn't mean that you wrote something oddly, I meant that maybe you didn't think the delivery of lines was strange because you are not a native English speaker. You're welcome to your own opinion anyway, of course, I was just making a suggestion.

Hitler lost and killed white people.

Honestly Mussolini is a better role model. Had El Duche joined the allies history would have been better. Nationalism would have been ok. They would have ended being less fashy but their strength standing up against the Nazis would have been lauded. He also wasn't a butcher of white men like poles and slavs.

2nd for the reformers. Thank god I live in a protestant country and that I'm not a catholic cuck

>Democrat
>Protestant
Welp we found a fag. Congrats on turning the Christian community on each other

The Reformation is never over! popery must bow down to Christ!

Protestants are all democrats,

Protestant vote always goes Republican, dingus

you do have a point there

but could one argue that by being "away" from his children he is allowing them to evolve into alphas?

Actually, its the catholic church with all the made up crap, extra biblical as well as unbiblical. The Reformers fought to get back to Biblical roots.

I am a Blue Dog.

You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

I brought up Democrat cause it just further proved his fagness