What's it like being Whitey?

Glorious

Truly great.

Tiring having to deal with you faggots trying to claim our shit

then saying we stole it
then crying when you broke it
and then asking us to fix it
and then having the cycle repeat

We are sick and tired of being your parents and you shitskinned faggots need to grow up and learn to civilize

Feels a little like this

tormenting when you're around non whites but honestly spectacular when you're not. It's the closest thing we'll ever have to heaven on earth

Uma delicia

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Terrible. I live in Vancouver, so every day its "fuck you white guy" "china owns van leave now" "china numba won"

University especially sucked. Asian kids were allowed to talk in chinese during tests to help each other "understand" the question. But they were clearly cheating. It's fucking dumb. I still passed, but it devalues my degree when a bunch of clueless idiots get the same one.

i dunno, i don't have the "privledge" of wealth or attractiveness or intelligence. i'm a pretty shitty white person. apparantly just being white isn't enough. i assume being a loser feels the same no matter your race.

Too many privileges

Are brasilians Whitey?

yes

Hit or miss.

Thread.\

It's nice being able to think and reason. You should give it a try someday. Maybe before you and your exploding brothers destroy the only people in the world who try to help others.

Not all of us are, most of the population is either nigger or mixed with nigger, in reality only 20% of us have 100% european DNA

I work really hard. Like incredibly hard. I bust my ass and take care of my family. Only to be told on a daily basis that I have "privilege" and be attacked by msm for my ethnicity and race.

Although police don't usually assume I'm up to no good. So that's a plus.

your Football players are all black

>"china numba won"
Ever ask them why they left if it's number one?
If they say shit about colonialism, remind them that Canada was a colony too

Feels good man

t. albino bonobo

most football players used to be favela kids (poor as fuck) of course theyre black