Goo-Gone General /ggg/ - IT'S AFRAID edition

Welcome to /ggg/ Goo-Gone General This thread is dedicated to delivering a massive blow to the worlds biggest internet company for the roles that they play when it comes to:
> Removing comments, views, and Likes from YouTube videos
> Modifying search results
> Hiring foreign workers and illegals
> Promoting left-wing causes and movements
> Censoring anyone on right of Elizabeth Warren
> Pursuing a monopoloy over all information and attempting to control reality
> Being anti-science
> Cementing the supremacy of SJWism in corporate culture

THE BIG NEWS: Twitter has started to shadowban our main account posting about #OperationGooGOne. More specifically it is no longer capable of posting our main tweet in conjunction with the #OperationGooGone hashtag in response to the tweets of Verified Twitter Users. We have video proof and screenshots of this which you can see here:
>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/895935888110354432
> VIDEO: vid.me/DDQEB

We are the only one’s who are going to take the fight to humanity’s biggest enemies.. Antifa, CNN, ISIS, Shia LeBoeuff, and now Google. Please join us and share your ideas on how we might go about this momentous and necessary task.

Current Tasks:
We have a script that works in conjunction with AdNauseum to click on the most costly Google Ads, plz run it.:
>pastebin.com/23gXq753
>jsfiddle.net/codefag/dfyk4zaa/

We have some good twitter posts going on so please Like, RT, and comment on then:
>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/895454619291209729
>twatter.com/JadeAube/status/895140019219902468

Here are the links to our files on imgur, give them views, upvotes, and comments:
>im(durrr)gur.com/YFBMUTa
>im(durrr)gur.com/254Ya9i
>im(durrr)gur.com/hUgOFKm
>im(durrr)gur.com/0wdgzoa

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wQjGx
archive.is/36LIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poogle CEO gets told.

archive.is/wQjGx

bump

Someone give me the quick rundown

Fucking hell google.

Kill the kikes.

bump. remember to bully anyone responding to twitter bots.

Journalist suicide when?

You should push this, and the Goo Gun, on Black Twitter. Though, they may too stupid to use scripts.

noice

>archive.is/wQjGx
Here I was going to praise the journalist for calling for an exec to resign over the expulsion of the "manifesto" writer. I don't know why I momentarily assumed a journalist would tell the truth for once.

bump

Battle stations:

deezcord(dot)gg/beFErB

We made a bot that clicks on expensive ads to piss off Googles clients.. spread it on twatter and then our main account got shadowbanned by Twitter. You can see video and Screenshots of the shadowbanning in the OP

It's happening #marchongoogle

bump

Easy, if everyone stopped using facebook, youtube, twitter and google, and used their competitors, they will lose money. That is how you combat business, not smear campaigns while still using their services. I don't use any of these services other than looking at youtube with adblock on.

bump for one of the most important issues of our time.

New image

Keked

You need to protest loudly before people consider moving en masse. One person leaving (or indeed all of Sup Forums) won't make enough of a difference.
#MarchOnGoogle

DuckDuckGo to replace google search, unseen to replace gmail. At least do not use their search. It is google's only money maker as of last time I checked. Spread the word.

#Operation Googone is putting the hurt on google, this is exactly what they predicted they would have to do. Deny their ad services to clients.

twatter.com/JadeAube/status/896240003403190272

archive.is/36LIc

Twitter is absolutely shadowbanning the goo gun

BAMP

Bamp