Let's save the world from WWIII and let's save America from becoming Nazi Germany.

W R O N G

uhhhhhhhhh
>Trump
>Nazi Germany

I fucking wish, literally

We already saved it last election.

sage

not a chance m8

Nope.

You killed it. Fucking fascist scum.

You're literally getting your wish.

...but i'm a democrat...

But world wars are necessary to redraw geopolitical lines based on actual prowess. Also, the most white Americans are of German descent and Germans are known for efficiency and technological progress.

Then you're a traitor if you voted for Trump. Good job.

It's too dangerous now.

Did I say I voted for him?

No.

You're the reason why I didn't vote for Hillary though, people like you ruined the Democratic party. Fuck off Lefty.

People like you ruined the Democratic Party by not voting for Hillary.

Yeah ok.

shareblue

breitbart

Wrong. The left is going apeshit, and driving more and more people to the right. People are sick of you facist faggots. Cry all you fucking want. Pendulums don't swing one way and then just stop in the middle. Put a bullet in your brain buddy.

Depends. If the democrats keep doubling down pretty soon not even the moderate leftists will be able to vote for them.

>Arizona
>blue
neck yourself

Put one in yours right wing fascist scum. The only good fascist is a dead one. Pendulums do swing back and forth. People are sick of Trump. He might get another term but the GOP is absolutely fucked in 2024.

It's coming.

>Avoiding USA becoming Nazi Germany

If nazi Germany gave the USA the technology to go to the moon and other medical advancements (along with the Nips). Then if USA turns Nazi we are going to have better technology in the future. What's wrong with it?

I'm a moderate leftist and I will never vote Republican due to Donald Trump. I have voted for Obama twice and I voted for Hillary. I would have considered a progressive Republican if one ever ran in the future but not after Trump.

1. The holocaust
2. They literally got btfo by the entire world. Don't think that can happen to us? It can. Pic related is our future if we don't get off our current course.

>The Holocaust

A price that needs to be paid to progress.
And even if the Nazis were defeated their advancement helped to build the modern world, it was a worthy fight.

not at all

They were the scum of the earth. I'm glad they got wiped out. They are a respectable nation now unlike the United States as it is today.

A scum that did what no one else dared. they experimented with humans which, gsve us information about our body and how the pressure and temperature really affected us. Without the information they gathered we would have very poor submarines or similar technology

>California red
What the fuck are you on

LARP harder, neogaf/reddit trash.
>ITS NOT GOING MY WAY SO ITS LERTEREALLY HORTLER!!!!!!111
kys fag

Nazi Israel is our only ally in the middle east.

Half of Republicans are chill with cancelling the 2020 election and republicans do not care if he colluded with Russia. He fired Comey. Yes, we are headed toward fascism. The United States is fucked. It has nothing to do with things not going my way. I would have said give Rubio, Bush, Kasich, and even Cruz a chance. Not DJT though. He's authoritarian. That's not American.

hahahahahahahahahahaha kys fag

Do you have to be reminded not to call leftfags fascist? It's a real ideology, not an insult.

>Calling right-wingers fascists
>Liberal companies censoring free-speech
>Openly discriminating against white people

Holocaust is a good thing. The jews must die. Although, sadly it didn't really happen.

Oh, look. It's our very soon to be president. Fuck that bigot.

>Half of Republicans are chill with cancelling the 2020 election and republicans do not care if he colluded with Russia.

You're kind of an idiot. Extremes always get the most attention and appear larger than they are. The republicans will drop Trump at the first sign of concrete evidence of collusion. None of this heresay shit. If Mueller can provide a proper picture of collusion or corruption with Russia, then actual republicans will burn Trump as quick as they can.

I hope you go to jail for that post m8.

Congressional Republicans might move to impeach but the Drumpf base will never accept it.

>le drumpf meme
Come on, you were doing semi-decent b8 m8.

Dang, you really sound like your against authoritarianism

Your just jealous that fascists in history have been some of the best, and most badass people alive, and communists have never been anything more than hungry.

lul. NJ will forever be blue. I'm a Jersey faggot and I find it hilarious that people rag on me for voting third party. NJ will never go red so why not "waste my vote"?

Hitler was right, race war now !

Taking bets on whether you are a leaf, germanistanian, or swedecuck

us and we who numb dick?

False and homosexual