Tranny faggot livestreamed the rally and teared up. Fucking Kek

Tranny faggot livestreamed the rally and teared up. Fucking Kek.
pscp.tv/EmilyGorcenski/1ypKdlnmEadKW
>Trans Data Scientist. Enby. They/them. Opinions mine. VA/PDX. I have never used inferred behaviors to deliver a list of users to a government.
That is his fucking bio and he was all teared up while saying..
>THERE ARE ONLY 20 PEOPLE HERE STANDING UP TO 200. THIS IS THE DAY I WILL REMEMBER WHEN FASCISM CAME BACK.

I am fucking crying right now. This is the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1vOGwOPVLPLGB
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/896220992414023682
pscp.tv/EmilyGorcenski/1vOGwOPVLPLGB?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be tranny
>join alt right rally ironically
>talk about slavery
>cry queer tears

my sides

"this is all security theater"

Goddam this tranny is retarded.

>Trans Data Scientist. Enby. They/them. Opinions mine.

I'm noticing that they say "my opinions are my own" a lot on these profiles.

I'm fairly certain at this point that they understand at a subconscious level that they are mouthbreathing groupthink trash, which is why they have to put up little disclaimers like this in advance because they feel insecure about it before they even open their fucking mouths.

Good point. That is certainly a common statement

This is actually a really good view of the rally.

Fuck yes. Kek wills it. I can feel the power growing.

skipping around through the archive of the live stream

the salt and tears are delicious

"You Will Not Replace Us" is such a great slogan, thanks Shia.

It's to distance themselves from their brand or the companies they're affiliated with you fucking retards. It doesn't work or make any difference so they're retarded too, but you have to be kidding me. I can't wait for school to start, you fucking summerfags.

>28 minutes

holy shit that meltdown

I gotta be honest, watching this march, with torches, the chanting...goddam does that give me a good, warm feeling.

Fuck yes. Glad to know we're not going away without a fight.

I really appreciate how organized they are. Much more so than antifa.

Hahahaha I just got to the breakdown. That's hilarious.

Also that is one fucking hideous tranny. Jesus christ m8.

"You're not even a woman! What mental illness do you have that makes you want to cut your fucking penis off?".

Got me laffin

Don't get me wrong - I like their organziation as well.

But it's going to make it look worse to the lefties/commies as well. They'll point out how Nazi's walked in disciplined lines, etc. because they, as commies, don't have that kind of organization and discipline. For leftists nowadays, it's all about sticking out and being "individual" and pointing out your differences. Disgusting.

Tranny faggot is a useless faggot and probally has aids.
We need to lynch lacy macauley on film tomorrow.

Oh shit! I didn't realize that a fight breaks out @ 33:50

I get what you're saying, but honestly, they're going to read Naziism into no matter what goes on.

Goddam does this warm my heart. We're finally actually waking up. I'm sad I couldn't get involved.

BLACK HOLE SUN

pscp.tv/w/1vOGwOPVLPLGB

"a riot happened"

"why don't these police do fucking anything"

"fucking douche bags [cops]"

This tranny has fucking mental issues...not surprising, but still.

it also means that they aren't opinions of the lizard kin that simultaneously occupies their body

>Hate's the cops
>"why won't the cops do anything?"
It always makes me laugh

You and me both brother. The fact that they completely don't see that themselves is concerning.

You guys know this is a trap right? You know the discord was a setup from the beginning. They know your entire game plan. You're literally walking into your own doom.

What the fuck are you even talking about

It will be obvious tomorrow.

>not being smart enough to play 3d chess and honeypot

Who do you think you are messing with? A bunch of virgin nurds who know nothing in life.

It's easy to create trigger words that self identify people. If they don't know, then we know.

T.high IQ

Just remember, it wasn't anonymous. Anything said on there can and will be used against you.

2 minute cut of the best bits: twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/896220992414023682

pscp.tv/EmilyGorcenski/1vOGwOPVLPLGB?
crying to police