Be me

>be me
>hanging out and talking with all normie fag friends while they're all watching region-specific distractionball.
>talking about this guy we work with
>i say i like the guy, but i dont like that pizza shirt he wears. pedophiles wear that kind of shit, and they like to rub it in everybody else's face because it's so taboo and untalked about
>room blows up
>pizzagate isnt real you faggot omg
>so much fake laughing about how fake pizzagate is
>i tell them they're fake laughing.
>i go on to say pedophilia is no different from homosexuality or any other sexual deviation in that it's all in how you're wired. people can't help it.
>room continues to blow up
>user ur such a fucking idiot omg
>pedos arent real and pizzagate is so fake
>people dont actually fuck kids user
>omg user ur such a fucking dumbass get off the intneret dude
was i wrong? was I right?

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wanna fuck that fucking thing.

why do these kinds of images fuck with my vision?

same.

That's what happens when you show your power level in front of people like that. No amount of evidence would convince them nevermind some edge lord sperging in a very unsubtle way.

Talking like that in front of normies is like swearing in front of children.

Fuck you for this image.

Of course you were right.

Holy shit where do i start?

you're an autistic retard parrot for bringing up something that you cant explain or justify your feelings for

you either know enough things to have formed a opinion, and failed to relay those things to elicit the same response in the people you were educating, or you DONT know those things and merely assimilated a belief from Sup Forums

either way, you are a faggot and the reason why people dont take our concerns seriously

>was i wrong?
Yes, region-specific distractionpuck is superior distraction

You're a retard pizzagate is fake af

several million years of evolutionary adaptation targeted specifically at instantaneous facial recognition of a form with two eyes and one mouth happens to flip shit when presented with four eyes and two mouths since it expects to identify two individuals in place of one

tldr: ur facial recognition wetware wuz hacked bro

Most children are raped by family members.

Anyone promoting family is a member of the pedo cult.

They must be stopped.

>>pedophilia is no different from homosexuality or any other sexual deviation in that it's all in how you're wired. people can't help it.

blue pilled as fuck

in general you seem like an underage Sup Forumstard

why are you even hanging with the retard bro lol wtf why are you even asking what we thunk... you know the answer refag beans

With whatever you already know about, or wherever. Here's a thoroughly sorted text summary (I haven't cross checked them to see if they contain 100% of the same information but they're both at least good): voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611

And the pic on this post is another important part of the puzzle that's not in the big infographic

>millions of years?

I think you mean less than 10 thousand. This is Sup Forums not /sci/, and you need Jesus

*thoroughly cited

>Being up a hugely controversial topic unsolicited without being prepared to defend your position.

Right or wrong, you're an idiot

i can't think since the IMG you posted has broken me
why bring it up with filthy normies? they don't want to believe it because it might make them feel like they have to do something
people who even say pedo or bring it up are often suspected of pedo themselves; Pedos know this and any pedo in the group will target you to detract from themselves
keep your mouth shut unless you know you arn't speaking to a stupid normy

>was i wrong?
Yes, you not only spoke to normies, but you voluntarily spent time with them.

Glad you called out the fake laughing. That normalfag behavior always gets under my skin.

They said pedos aren't real? That is fucking bizarre. There can be some argument about issues surrounding pedos but not "they don't exist".

Sup Forums has inoculated me to these. The first thing I look at is the nose, not the eyes. The nose knows.

Nigger

Glad I'm not the only one thought I was gonna have a seizure or some shit

they don't say that, no. but they still seem to think speaking out against it makes them sound like a trump supporter. like. they don't even know what they hate. they can't speak out for themselves.

i am op i left

You have given them a minor red-pilll. Continue upping the dosage until they are forced to swallow the major dose.

every time.

can someone bogpill me on this?

share your CP folder with them if they don't believe people fuck kids

Show them this

dude. it's no use. these are people i have known my entire life. old
high school friends.

>calls others normalfags
>has a memeflag

go back to >>/r/eddit faggot

Talk about known instances of pedophile rings. A quick duckduckgo (cause screw google) search will show how ridiculous it is to claim that these kinds of things don't happen.

Talk about how politicians can be blackmailed with sex, and use David Cameron fucking a pig as an example.

i'll decide which faggots stay in my thread. faggot.

>your thread

i left. went out. will be back home to post from op id later

>is a phoneposter

i told them i have piles and piles of evidence. i just need their time. they laugh it off and resume sports.

don't have clover on this rancid old ass banger

of course she got right to page 1 to haunt my vision again

>tripping acid
fitting pic

get wavy desu

How cone in all of these stories it sounds like everyone is a faggot and it's probably why they're hanging out in the first place. It's like, the only OPs who do this shit are trying score some homo points or somethin. Really makes me think man.

>doesnt have clover on his rancid old ass banger

underrated

help me figure out which kind of points i'm scoring here or kys fgt

i love you faggot

>my thread

>i'll decide which faggots stay in my thread.

read the shit thread you colossal fucking retard

Thread

you're not a pedophile for wearing a shirt with pizza on it. You may be experiencing delusions. I seriously advise seeking help. Schedule an appointment with a shrink. Such a feeling is not natural or good for your well-being.

bruh...

FPBP

>pedophilia is no different from homosexuality
Nigga wat?

>loves a faggot

>hanging out and talking with all normie fag friends
Thats where you were wrong

Kike pedo in damage controk

Of course you're right. What kind of question is that?

Go to hell faggot

This.

I don't find idiots entirely problematic, though. I like working in privacy, and morons keep normies away from research hubs. More would get done if more people took this seriously, on the other hand.

Maybe the best thing to push is the Hastert scandal and everything surrounding it, since he was GOP. There was a fellow recently arrested out here in Coronado after Hastert's early release for seepea, the deputy state attorney general and son of G. Gordon Liddy (Watergate), Joseph Liddy (also GOP). I think because of the right wing/Nixon/Hastert connections, this would be far easier to insert into the public mind than p.gate.

You spelled "throat" wrong

>Less than ten thousand
Actually I think it's more like 90,000 since humans evolved or whatever

back home now for you illiterate niggers that couldn't keep up with this illiterate fucking loser